Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) (27825 Views)

Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) / Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel / Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Goldenheart(m): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
It use to be Nursery Primary secondary schools pupils sitting on the floor....Now it has spread to tertiary institutions...
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by TerrorSquad147: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
The ministry of education only exists as a form of compensation to loyal party members. I weep for this contraption called nigeria
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by godunia(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sitting on the floor is what they are used to from the mosque, it doesn't mean anything to them. Why e de pain una
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by ChiefS(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Senator Ndume was a lecturer here before becoming a politician
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by MONITZ: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
That section of the country has held power the most and it's only natural that they receive most of the blames of everything bad in the country too , so they should deal with it...

The elites over there re only hungry to get political power for their own personal aggrandizement and interests to the detriment of the talakawas...They should start holding their Kings, Imams and politicians responsible for any ills bedevilling them, no more time for any useless loyalty that hasn't done them any good over the years.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by karwa: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
this shouldn't be news to anyone who attended a govt uni/poly,our education is still in stone age, just war against ignorance that has failed.
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by seangy4konji: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
nigeria
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by WIZGUY69(m): 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
jaymejate:
Mtchew,
Una never see anything.
I was once a Polytechnic student and now a University student and i can tell you that i don sit for floor before in both schools. This always happen in the first year tho cos at 100L, all departments in a faculty will do the same course.
I will not mention the schools. So it's no news

No one should come and lie that it has not happened in his or her school before at 100L. Except for private schools
It can never happen in OAU
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Kaxmytex(m): 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
wetin dey do me sef..

i jux dey smile lyk say dem swear 4 me
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by gamargu(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
haters are talking as if this sort of thing doesn't happen in southern Nigeria. Southerners are just natural born haters and the worst thing about it is that even ogogoro sellers and palm wine tappers are talking

1 Like

Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by tosyne2much(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
tedy2018:
is it by force to own a polytechnic?
I tire oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by tosyne2much(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
beckNcall:
polytechnics are like poultries, i wonder why they would still exist in nigeria.
Don't discriminate against others probably because you had the privilege to school in a better school.. Our educational system is on the ruin and this is not applicable to our polytechnics alone
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by oobinna: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
I think the post should have centered on overcrowding rather than portraying lack of infrastructure. i want to believe that there are chairs there, the main problem is giving admission to too many people more than the classrooms can accommodate
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by ATERI(m): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dilapidated infrastructure is not as important as the curriculum content! Once they have peace in Borno, the rest would follow! The opposition used to criticize Awo`s free education on this basis, yet many people that benefited from it are doing well for themselves today.You keep on finding faults in every effort of others.
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Jokerman(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
And these same students will collect 500 naira from BMC crew to stand with Bubu on the road... yeye grin
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Nusaf: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
BlueRayDick:
So many funny polytechnics and monotechnics in the north. I remember during my NYSC camping back in the north, I just dey see different school certificate , some no even get better letter head. Some names just weak me,....And to think most of them only communicate in Hausa fluently, talk small English now dem go dey look u like cow head ni.

You that understand English, pls re-write this ur post in good English. For your information, majority of mushroom universities with their funny names are in the South.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/see-list-of-illegal-universities-in-nigeria-has-declared-by-nuc/&ved=0ahUKEwiTq9_28t3SAhUJtI8KHachD2YQFggnMAU&usg=AFQjCNFvPEFvCdWHOInoUTrOrXtrIWYvmw

Mr English, which one is "small English"?
Also, are you saying that the majority of NYSC members in the North are Hausas?
Dude, this your story defies common sense.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by SalamRushdie: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
flyca:
Please remove these pictures from the cyber space. The whole world is watching. I beg you.

I am confused
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

You that understand English, pls re-write this ur post in good English. For your information, majority of mushroom universities with their funny names are in the South.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/see-list-of-illegal-universities-in-nigeria-has-declared-by-nuc/&ved=0ahUKEwiTq9_28t3SAhUJtI8KHachD2YQFggnMAU&usg=AFQjCNFvPEFvCdWHOInoUTrOrXtrIWYvmw

ehehehehehehe
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Bookiemart01(f): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bros, it happened ti me wella in OAU.
100 level classes always overcrowded especially if it's not amphitheatre the class is using.

It happens a lot for SSC 105 then when all social sciences and admin students were doing it before they decided to split the class by departments

WIZGUY69:

It can never happen in OAU
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by swazpedro(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
nwam nor school..
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Abdstrakt(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
PetrePan:
Even d lecture theatre itself is not something to write about
that's not a theater, that's a classroom grin
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Enemyofpeace: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
My friend tolded me that they only use Hausa to give lectures there
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by sshalom(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
This is simply shameful!
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by BlueRayDick: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

You really do not want to engage me in an intellectual discuss...... What I wrote up there might seem bigotry, but believe that was exactly how it happened, and yes majority of those in my camp were Hausa language speakers, communicating with them in English was what u call herculean task... .
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by orjaha(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
student no dey pay tuition fees? why now?
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Nusaf: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
BlueRayDick:

You really do not want to engage me in an intellectual discuss...... What I wrote up there might seem bigotry, but believe that was exactly how it happened, and yes majority of those in my camp were Hausa language speakers, communicating with them in English was what u call herculean task... .

I'm a Hausa man and I attended all my schools in the North, and for you to say you cannot discuss with a graduate in English language is the height of lies. They may have some faults in their spoken English, agreed, (and same obtains in all tribes) but unable to communicate? A very big lie.
If you tell me some secondary school pupils can't speak good English, I won't argue but this one is just not true.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Basic123: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Come see maximum floor sitting in OAU ajose lecture theatre when we were in OAU then.
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by BlueRayDick: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nusaf:

I'm a Hausa man and I attended all my schools in the North, and for you to say you cannot discuss with a graduate in English language is the height of lies. They may have some faults in their spoken English, agreed, (and same obtains in all tribes) but unable to communicate? A very big lie.
If you tell me some secondary school pupils can't speak good English, I won't argue but this one is just not true.
Did u see where I mentioned polytechnic and monotechnic in my initial post?. ..... And yes, some so called graduates couldn't communicate effectively with their fellow graduates in the Queen's language. You might think it's a not true, probably because you have conditioned your mind that your tribe men can't be wrong, but any other third party who has been privileged to experience what I experienced in that part of the country will affirm it to be true.
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Nusaf: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Did u see where I mentioned polytechnic and monotechnic in my initial post?. ..... And yes, some so called graduates couldn't communicate effectively with their fellow graduates in the Queen's language. You might think it's a not true, probably because you have conditioned your mind that your tribe men can't be wrong, but any other third party who has been privileged to experience what I experienced in that part of the country will affirm it to be true.

Just imagine. So you are the only Southerner with this 'privilege'. Stop spreading lies just to score some cheap inconsequential points.

Queen's English, how many of your "educated" folks speak that English. Even on nl, how many of these "educated" graduates write in good English?

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Almaiga: 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
BlueRayDick:
So many funny polytechnics and monotechnics in the north. I remember during my NYSC camping back in the north, I just dey see different school certificate , some no even get better letter head. Some names just weak me,....And to think most of them only communicate in Hausa fluently, talk small English now dem go dey look u like cow head ni.
Guy, you can lie for Africa oo. Are you by any chance related to Lie Mohammed? cool
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by abdulkayus(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
gamargu:
haters are talking as if this sort of thing doesn't happen in southern Nigeria. Southerners are just natural born haters and the worst thing about it is that even ogogoro sellers and palm wine tappers are talking

Don't mind all dis bigots and hypocrites pls. Any news abt d north giv dem diarrhoea of d mouth and mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations / ASUU To Go On One-month Warning Strike / Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.