Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) (27826 Views)

Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) / Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel / Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by abdulkayus(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
My friend tolded me that they only use Hausa to give lectures there

That is a very big blatant lie.
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by jbhill(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
NA TODAY. E DON TEEY WEY YANSH DEY BACK.
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Enemyofpeace: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
abdulkayus:

That is a very big blatant lie.
go there and study English na
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by osazsky(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dem still dey go sch for there. I thought dey only know how to make bomb
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Pylony(m): 12:23am On Mar 18, 2017
A Glorified secondary school.
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Folksyharry(m): 5:13am On Mar 18, 2017
jaymejate:
Mtchew,
Una never see anything.
I was once a Polytechnic student and now a University student and i can tell you that i don sit for floor before in both schools. This always happen in the first year tho cos at 100L, all departments in a faculty will do the same course.
I will not mention the schools. So it's no news

No one should come and lie that it has not happened in his or her school before at 100L. Except for private schools

I never sat on the floor. The school I graduated from never admit more than its capacity.
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by BlueRayDick: 6:26am On Mar 18, 2017
Nusaf:

Just imagine. So you are the only Southerner with this 'privilege'. Stop spreading lies just to score some cheap inconsequential points.

Queen's English, how many of your "educated" folks speak that English. Even on nl, how many of these "educated" graduates write in good English?
U can keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep well. Whatever you say here does not change what I experienced in that side of the country. At least it's evident in the so called northern politicians who form the bulk elite. Except you want to tell me kazure, dalung are southerners. Am tired of arguing with you over what is obvious, visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by BlueRayDick: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2017
Almaiga:

Guy, you can lie for Africa oo. Are you by any chance related to Lie Mohammed? cool
Keep telling yourself that.
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Nusaf: 6:34am On Mar 18, 2017
BlueRayDick:

U can keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep well. Whatever you say here does not change what I experienced in that side of the country. At least it's evident in the so called northern politicians who form the bulk elite. Except you want to tell me kazure, dalung are southerners. Am tired of arguing with you over what is obvious, visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

And this officer who doesn't even know the website of the organisation in which he held a big stake is a Northerner, I guess. Continue.

Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by BlueRayDick: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nusaf:

And this officer who doesn't even know the website of the organisation in which he held a big stake is a Northerner, I guess. Continue.
Same with the Northern governor that called coke and Fanta mineral resources...... .. U can continue, I will always be here to reply u.
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Nusaf: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Same with the Northern governor that called coke and Fanta mineral resources...... .. U can continue, I will always be here to reply u.

Hehehe. And this Northern governor has no name.

Besides, I thought nothing of this nature can ever occur in those "highly educated" places. Where is this one coming from?

Continue.
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by BlueRayDick: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nusaf:

Hehehe. And this Northern governor has no name.

Besides, I thought nothing of this nature can ever occur in those "highly educated" places. Where is this one coming from?

Continue.

OK... Since u weren't born then and u don't do well reading history or rather u prefer to cover the mistakes of ur past leader, let me help you out. He is alhaji Sabo Bakin Zuwo. Kano state governor under PRP.

U really should just sit somewhere and take a chill pill. Everyone knows the gap between southerners and northerners in terms of education is very wide and you guys have a lot of catching up to do. Am sure you know this, but you would rather argue with me for reasons best known to you
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Nusaf: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
BlueRayDick:

OK... Since u weren't born then and u don't do well reading history or rather u prefer to cover the mistakes of ur past leader, let me help you out. He is alhaji Sabo Bakin Zuwo. Kano state governor under PRP.

U really should just sit somewhere and take a chill pill. Everyone knows the gap between southerners and northerners in terms of education is very wide and you guys have a lot of catching up to do. Am sure you know this, but you would rather argue with me for reasons best known to you

Yeah, I wasn't born then and I have not heard of this b4.

But, why are we still having cases of Southerners in high places who keep murdering English language? Actually, based on the noise from that side regarding education, I'm not expecting things like that.

Okay, if this woman were to be a Northerner, only God knows the cacophony of sounds that would have been emanating from this "educated" region.

Continue.

Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 12, 2018
God have mercy on our scholars shocked shocked

- The lecturer is female wink
- With this sad experience, how can the youth impact on the society positively? Only a few can make it happen....

they are studying her under wear
Re: Students Of Ramat Polytechnic Borno Sitting On The Floor Receiving Lecture (Pic) by Gamborima(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nawawo ! Which dept. is that ¿

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations / ASUU To Go On One-month Warning Strike / Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.