Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Native Doctor Dies While Having Sex With A Prostitute In An Hotel (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Native Doctor Dies While Having Sex With A Prostitute In An Hotel (photo) (1157 Views)

Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Two Men Fight Over A Prostitute In Lagos, One Stabbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Native Doctor Dies While Having Sex With A Prostitute In An Hotel (photo) by topnotch760: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pictured is the native doctor who died while having sex with a prostitute in Isiala Mbano LGA of Imo state.

FOR MORE CLICK..http://viid.me/qQFWEX

Re: Native Doctor Dies While Having Sex With A Prostitute In An Hotel (photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Oohh goodness me...why his mouth was foamy? Does the girl"s NUNU have a cyanide? undecided
Re: Native Doctor Dies While Having Sex With A Prostitute In An Hotel (photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
This is poison and not sex blablablah
Re: Native Doctor Dies While Having Sex With A Prostitute In An Hotel (photo) by waxxydude: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Are you sure this isnt a Nollywood scene.

Where that idiot herbalist say dah boy no go prosper, say he nor go fit go amelica (lagos), he come juju am make the innocent guy run mad.

Naso the guy coming dey marlo dey go enter streets, forests, until he come jam one better man of God. E come cure am one red light come commot, the guy come dey observe himself. Naso the bastard herbalist come feel am say the guy don well, come carry him best assault charm. 1min later dem don start power2power, herbalist - red light, pastor - blue light, the herbalist nearly kill pastor, buh the pastor wipe am, thunder strike, jujuman come dey roll, roll, fall down and die. He cum dey vomit foam (na poison u drink)

My guy cum well, all the whole villagers come cary the man of God go mit the king, sum go burn down the stupid mumu herbalist shrine. Naim all of dem give their life to christ. undecided

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

Many nollywood filmmakers shall not make heaven for all this things they did to us.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Dies While Having Sex With A Prostitute In An Hotel (photo) by baralatie(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
shocked shocked shocked

Oohh goodness me...why his mouth was foamy? Does the girl"s NUNU have a cyanide? undecided
it is drug effect with alcohol switched to an overdrive.systems could not handle all the chemicals he pumped into his body to make his manhood work like a rhinoceros.summary he killed himself

(1) (Reply)

I was misinformed, it's never deep! Confused / Omo Alhaja / Have You Ever Dated A Girl And Then Discovered That Her Mom Is Much Hotter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.