Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

She Still Want Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Want Me (753 Views)

When You Are Mad At Bae But You Still Want To Cuddle / My Fiancee Is Hiv Positive, I Love Her And Still Want To Go On With The Marriage / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Still Want Me by clemiss(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2009
there is this girl i like so much in my working place that anytime she come near me i get confuse in whatever am doing.she knows that i like her but unable to speakout,my problem with her is that she is too aggressive in behaviour we do chat with each other sometime & she understand my emotion towards her.another thing am afraid of is that she is too sensitive & brilliant she is from edo state & dont admit nonsense.i told my friends about it,they gave me tips on how to aproach her i did by geting more closed to her but to be honest with everybody i want the koko from her b/4 talking or practicing anything called love.after much she became my friend & we always shear ideas here comes a weekend i invited her to my house all she said was that if she gonna come she will inform me i said no problems i will wait after all were am i rushing to . we kept rolling for sometime,i tried again by inviting her she said she dont know later that night we met &  she told me to give her transport fare to track me immediately i sense 419 deal she is trying to play,(she think say i be mugu)i told her not to bother herself that i will be travelling for minna to see a friend in his school that i will come from there to work the following week,ever since then i dont talk about it again.but my problem is that she still comes near me & even feel more comfortable with me,it has been more than three months this happened.(she no they carry last for everything wey she they do)please nairaland should i go on by inviting her again and not minding to give her the transport fare am afraid she might eat the money then tell me all types of cock&bull stories,i dont want to be insulted she has sharp mouth or am i beeing too greedy please advice me.
Re: She Still Want Me by ddiamond(f): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2009
sense you dont like her too, just want to chop and go, better take to your heel before u fumble ya sef with her and later cant cope with her, or get ready to be beaten by her sharp mouth shocked
Re: She Still Want Me by freecocoa(f): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2009
U re a cheap guy,so cos she askd 4 t/fare dats y u r havin second tots,na wa oo.brokeass.
Re: She Still Want Me by chibenwa(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2009
guy just play a fool small,
if she comes fine she dosnt
na one of those things. wink
Re: She Still Want Me by clemiss(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2009
@d.dimond you talk tru sha .but shuld i still go on
Re: She Still Want Me by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2009
Cheap Mofaucker. You just want to do the do I hope she finishes you with her sharp mouth. She is better off without a cheap mofaucker who just wants to put his deeeeeekkkkk in a hole for nothing. That is all grin
Re: She Still Want Me by clemiss(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2009
@ebonyeyes easy sister u forget say me & you na disame motor carry us sha i go manage like am from one part of my hart.
Re: She Still Want Me by shamun: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2009
u have 2 stop,
Re: She Still Want Me by Macgreat(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2009
Poster, send her the money. . . e pass #500
Re: She Still Want Me by clemiss(m): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2009
@macgreat ino pass 5h but she need the thing from me, her eye no wan comot for my body.
Re: She Still Want Me by coolier(f): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2009
Macgreat:

Poster, send her the money. . . e pass #500

If nah Lagos he go pass o! grin
Re: She Still Want Me by Macgreat(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2009
clemiss:

@macgreat ino pass 5h but she need the thing from me, her eye no wan comot for my body.

Give her the money jor. . . if she come Good and if no come Bone!

coolier:

If nah Lagos he go pass o! grin

Never! . . where BRT buses dey there. . .
Re: She Still Want Me by na2day2(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2009
why is it that this kinda threads are always made by folks that can't make a coherent statement? undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Still Want Me by mamagee3(f): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2009
*Yawns and sleeps off in exhaustion of this thread* cool
Re: She Still Want Me by na2day2(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2009
mama-gee:

*Yawns and sleeps off in exhaustion of this thread* cool

i see u can't stand ppl making stupider threads than urs tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Still Want Me by kpolli(m): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2009
tell her to come in a cab n u will pay 4 it when she comes over

(1) (Reply)

My Nairaland Romance Lady 09 / No More Real Love / Am Upto 24 Years Now Still Can Not Say Yes To A Man’s Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.