Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? (5783 Views)

Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound / How Are You Going To Spend The Sunday? Photo Of ME!! / Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by marvelck: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Can a girl dress like this to Church, with all her curves on point? Check out her backside. Are you sure it wont cause so much distraction and seduction in church?

Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by Nne5: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nothing bad with that dressing.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by Flexherbal(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
There is nothing wrong with this.
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
cry
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Where does it say she's going to church? Anyway, her body is nice & she's dressed tastefully imo. The real sinners are those who'll be thinking curves instead of focusing on what they went to church for. No wonder God is ignoring some people's prayers grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by orunto27: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Beautiful and Clean. Jesus Christ will be very pleased to host this.
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by mikejegede(m): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
even with a perfect ass like that,the dressing is over OK..
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by Origin(f): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm grin.

Make Una fear God sha.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by centmanuel(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
ZarZar:
Where does it say she's going to church? Anyway, her body is nice & she's dressed tastefully imo. The real sinners are those who'll be thinking curves instead of focusing on what they went to church for. No wonder God is ignoring some people's prayers grin
Hmmm
why will you keep Cat and Fish in the same place
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
centmanuel:

Hmmm
why will you keep Cat and Fish in the same place

Doesn't religion teach self-control? You're not a cat & she's not a fish, so start reasoning like a human instead of an animal.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by ufuosman(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
she look good, dere is nothing bad with her dressing
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by jakandeola(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nne5:
Nothing bad with that dressing.
were all her yarch is showr
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by KennyID17(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Lawd knows if I that lady in church, I won't concentrate grin grin cheesy
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
KennyID17:

Lawd knows if I that lady in church, I won't concentrate grin grin cheesy

And Jesus would be like..

Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by KennyID17(m): 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
ZarZar:

And Jesus would be like..

And Amma b like: "Drooling on something you created" cool

2 Likes

Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by SurefireFashion: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Yeah, yes, yes....
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by Tazdroid(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Clearly inappropriate dressing

To una wey dey talk say "notin do d dress", una know how many pricks go rise and fall upon sighting that ukwu? Do you know??

2 Likes

Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by emmayodata(m): 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Tazdroid:

To una wey dey talk say "notin do d dress", una know how many pricks go rise and fall upon sighting that ukwu? Do you know??
very wrong if u ask me
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by doubleZ88(m): 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Tazdroid:

Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by Tazdroid(m): 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=doubleZ88 post=54694996][/quote]

Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by Dannidom(m): 12:00am On Mar 18, 2017
You will endorse this lady and still blame Suleiman... . My broda your faith is in a hanger
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by Moving4: 12:06am On Mar 18, 2017
See question, y not!... This is an honourable dressing
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:38am On Mar 18, 2017
That's just too tight.
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:47am On Mar 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Doesn't religion teach self-control? You're not a cat & she's not a fish, so start reasoning like a human instead of an animal.
THERE IS NO SELF CONTROL IN THE PERSON THAT WILL WORE THAT DRESS TO CHURCH.

JUST IMAGINE THE COMMOTION IT WILL CAUSE IF SHE IS TO WALK UP TO THE ALTER WITH HER BACKSIDE TURNED TO THE CONGREGATION.
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by lonelydora: 5:43am On Mar 18, 2017
Op with this question, i can authoritatively say you are an Orthodox Church member where this type of dressing is a taboo. She is not even wearing those tight skirts that shows pantlines and you are shouting.

Come to 'House on the Rock" church in Port Harcourt and learn fashion.
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by centmanuel(m): 6:08am On Mar 18, 2017
ZarZar:

religion does teach us to... I m sounding like a human here even though the analogy used doesnt appeal to you... We cant rule out the fact that what she is wearing is seductive, it should be abit moderate atleast... I remember a pastor telling a member that he wasnt going to lay hands on her cos of her seductive dress
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by Raintaker(m): 6:45am On Mar 18, 2017
No be wetin dem dey wear go church before be that?
Mtcheeww undecided
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 18, 2017
TOPCRUISE:

THERE IS NO SELF CONTROL IN THE PERSON THAT WILL WORE THAT DRESS TO CHURCH.

JUST IMAGINE THE COMMOTION IT WILL CAUSE IF SHE IS TO WALK UP TO THE ALTER WITH HER BACKSIDE TURNED TO THE CONGREGATION.

Smh. She's not responsible for your actions, you are. You're normal right? Because I've heard the same excuse from rapists. They blame everything but themselves. Anyway I'm starting to suspect that church going guys must be nothing but a bunch of old virgins grin I mean, come on, it's just an ass & not the holy grail. Surely you must have seen thousands of them in your lifetime to be able to look past one in a place of worship. Doesn't it get a little boring gawking over the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 18, 2017
centmanuel:

religion does teach us to... I m sounding like a human here even though the analogy used doesnt appeal to you... We cant rule out the fact that what she is wearing is seductive, it should be abit moderate atleast... I remember a pastor telling a member that he wasnt going to lay hands on her cos of her seductive dress

Then the pastor is stupid. Just the other day I was watching a nudist wedding on TV. The bride & groom were nude, the guests were nude, even the pastor was nude. While watching I didn't see any commotion or sniggering in the crowd, which told me that man (as in all of us) is able to "switch off" & focus whenever they make a conscious decision to do so. It's about choice & rising above dumbassery!

1 Like

Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by Larryfest(m): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2017
Just the other in a church the pastor observed something like this in the congregation, he waited for the end of service and simply asked his close person about the lady so he can also mark the register too...
Re: Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? by olumaxi(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2017
the skirts fits well on her hips..but the blouse shows me that those two oranges had been traumatized.....the dress is a no no

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Picture That Has Caused Alot Of Reactions. What Do You Think About This? / Sugar Mummy Dating Service / Dating A Lesbian>>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.