Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (58994 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2009
platinumnk:

Really?

i Never saw StephnP, Razenzord, Oxone

creating or replying threads, its not like there isw a problem to it.

But if i was a fine dude, why would I complain , I bag hot chicks all the time, so where would there be time to complain??

Think about it wink

Didnt know these yeye boys are good looking tongue
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2009
And The hell do their personal business gotta do with how people decide to go about their lives on nairaland?
Is physical appearance now the quote-on-quote "dictator" of what threads can be created by whom?

There are good-looking niggas who pocket hot flowers all the time who still bash on fat broads.  It ain't nothing new.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by platinumnk(f): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

LOL@ Gabby
That is nowhere close to true. We discuss our choices, positions, and so forth all the time here, giving opinions here and there - there is a reason this is a blog, mind you.
Imagine if we kept to ourselves . . would there be a need for a blog?

It's all fun mixed with bullshizzle.

But why complain? because you are left with left overs?

I would if I was cheesy
Yes I make comments, but to complain about an issue I dont deal with?
I dont complain about issues that I dont have to deal with.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2009
Na waaa! Not again!!!!! angry
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by platinumnk(f): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

And The hell do their personal business gotta do with how people decide to go about their lives on nairaland?
Is physical appearance now the quote-on-quote "dictator" of what threads can be created by whom?

There are good-looking niggas who pocket hot flowers all the time who still bash on fat broads.  It ain't nothing new.

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk if u say so. . .  point me to a thread where one did andI will gladly take back my statement.

You complain about what you deal with.

Gabry:

Didnt know these yeye boys are good looking tongue

tongue tongue yes they are
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2009
[size=20pt]Twinny Plat! Abeg ooo. let me fight with H202! Give me fight with him! GIVE ME GIVEEE MEEEEEE!!!! [/size] angry angry angry angry

[size=2pt]Just when I wanted to teast my mean skills, you go come hia and steal ma spotlight[/size] sad
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by platinumnk(f): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2009
ok , Ill leave u grin grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2009
Lol you people are not serious.
platinumnk:

But why complain? because you are left with left overs?

I would if I was cheesy
Yes I make comments, but to complain about an issue I dont deal with?
I dont complain about issues that I dont have to deal with.

And it is well within the good judgments of those who do to decide how they use their time.

There is a passover feature on nairaland called "waka pass" . If you have a grouse with a thread you have the option to ignore it.
I complain about issues I don't deal with all the time and so do you.  We all do.
Tiger Woods is none of my business, but I still make it my palava to rile on him for trifling.
Van Vicker wins man of the year award, I could give two f-ucks but I choose to submit an entry about it.
It's not that difficult to understand, is it?

Anyways, back to fat women.  I'm afraid this digression is baseless.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2009
I will kinky-fight the both of you, I don't mind.
One cannot turn down an abundance of women.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

Lol you people are not serious.And it is well within the good judgments of those who do to decide how they use their time.

There is a passover feature on nairaland called "waka pass" . If you have a grouse with a thread you have the option to ignore it.
I complain about issues I don't deal with all the time and so do you.  We all do.
Tiger Woods is none of my business, but I still make it my palava to rile on him for trifling.
Van Vicker wins man of the year award, I could give two f-ucks but I choose to submit an entry about it.

O ya! Come hia you! angry    U havent answered my question? Or are u afraid?  angry  undecided

platinumnk:

ok , Ill leave u  grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

Thank you  kiss  tongue
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by nodullme(f): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2009
lol this is too funny

@ Gabry, you have my full support! finish them jare
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2009
Gabry:

O ya! Come hia you! angry U havent answered my question? Or are u afraid? angry undecided

Thank you kiss tongue
Iya ngozi free me o, abegiii no be by force.
By the time I'm thru with you, your boyfriend will feel like a eunuch grin grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2009
nodullme:

lol this is too funny

Awww. Thanks love kiss

H2O2:

Iya ngozi free me o, abegiii no be by force.
By the time I'm thru with you, your boyfriend will feel like a eunuch grin grin

Ah ah. . . Treatenin me abi? Dont make me thunder fire kick to your false front teeth! angry

So u need to answer this now. ,

Gabry:

Than why u bash me up the otha day on my beloved thread?  angry

If you can bash me up the otha day, I dont see why I cannot bash up this Xynerise with that scarry looking thing on his profile!  angry

O ya! Answa! wink
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2009
nodullme:

lol this is too funny

We are supposed to be allies. You should be backing me up. I feel betrayed. Traitor!
I thought we were buddies. I was beginning to like you sef angry

cry
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

We are supposed to be allies. You should be backing me up. I feel betrayed. Traitor!
I thought we were buddies. I was beginning to like you sef angry

cry

Im sorry! She is now mine! HAHA! grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2009
Iya Ngozi, carry on.  I dey run commot sef now now, i no want make you bash me finish.
When he abuse you wella I no go dey dia to console you o.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

Iya Ngozi, carry on.  I dey run commot sef now now, i no want make you bash me finish.
When he abuse you wella I no go dey dia to console you o.

Who go bash me now?
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by platinumnk(f): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

Lol you people are not serious.And it is well within the good judgments of those who do to decide how they use their time.

there is a big difference than makeing a statement than a  complaint

you complain about things that you deal with or dealt with.

If I drove around in a Benz, I Wouldnt be complaing of gas milage in a put put grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by nodullme(f): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2009
embarassed Me?! Traitor?! H2O2 what did I do to deserve such a name? embarassed Meself I go follow u cry  cry cry  cry  cry
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by baby4u2(f): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2009
@OP is there a clear reason why you wanted us to know your preference cause nobody asked you!!! Or is there a good point you were trying to make? Cause we still cant see it. Are you a president that one should care what you feel? Or does your preference define our general food portions in Nigeria? Its not everything you say sweetie. Since you already have a girlfriend let others hear word. Always note that one mans meat is another mans poison. For all some guys care, your meat is their poison. So please and please concentrate on your girl or she is not answering you?  undecided

1 Like

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2009
baby4u2:

@OP is there a clear reason why you wanted us to know your preference cause nobody asked you!!! Or is there a good point you were trying to make? Cause we still cant see it. Are you a president that one should care what you feel? Or does your preference define our general food portions in Nigeria? Its not everything you say sweetie. Since you already have a girlfriend let others hear word. Always note that one mans meat is another mans poison. For all some guys care, your meat is their poison. So please and please concentrate on your girl or she is not answering you?  undecided

Thank you. . . You spoke ma mind. DOnt mind da Beaver Head Xynerise and that Expired Heineken H202 grin tongue
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2009
platinumnk:

there is a big difference than makeing a statement than a  complaint

you complain about things that you deal with or dealt with.

If I drove around in a Benz, I Wouldnt be complaing of gas milage in a put put grin
You are still missing the point.
Your rule is not applicable to everybody.  People complain and make statements whenever they feel like it.
It's not impingent on its immediate impact on their life.  It depends moreso on their mood.
Permit me to go off on a tangent to proffer another example.
Would an athlete on full scholarship at an institution be foolish or out of line for complaining about a spike in school tuition even though it does not affect him in any fashion?
What appears to be a complaint in your eyes, I choose to see as a harmless statement.
Nonetheless, variation is the spice of life.  He can create whatever threads fit his taste as long as he's not breaking the rules.
nodullme:

embarassed Me?! Traitor?! H2O2 what did I do to deserve such a name? embarassed Meself I go follow u cry  cry cry  cry  cry

Abeg sista no vex, it was tongue-in-cheek.  You remain my delicious homegirl.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2009
Story Story. U cant even answa my question. . . angry
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2009
baby4u2:

Is there a reason you preferred to respond to it insead of dismissing it.
I mean you do consider it insignificant, correct me if I'm wrong.

This topic is exhausted jare, I don tire.
Shannon will soon bite my head off. *runs off *  grin  grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Gabry(f): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2009
Shhhhhh. . . . lipsrsealed Did you just mention ma name shocked shocked shocked

Heineken, dont make me catch you ooooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by platinumnk(f): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

You are still missing the point.
Your rule is not applicable to everybody. People complain and make statements whenever they feel like it.
It's not impingent on its immediate impact on their life. It depends moreso on their mood.
Permit me to go off on a tangent to proffer another example.
Would an athlete on full scholarship at an institution be foolish or out of line for complaining about a spike in school tuition even though it does not affect him in any fashion?
What appears to be a complaint in your eyes, I choose to see as a harmless statement.
Nonetheless, variation is the spice of life. He can create whatever threads fit his taste as long as he's not breaking the rules.
Abeg sista no vex, it was tongue-in-cheek. You remain my delicious homegirl.

example a guy in travel thread got a full scholarship to princeton, i have NEVER seen him complain about tuition

U will never see me in a thread that " my bf never gives me money" I dont believe that girls should take money from guys in the first place. Not a complaint.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by baby4u2(f): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2009
H202 is there something wrong with your head? Are you the OP, did i call your name. If the tread is exhausted are you the determinant? I didnt look for your wahala pls face the people that are calling your name not me. I cant remember you being the OP. There wouldn't be a reply from me if it was not started in the first place. So i want to correct silly and nonsense thinking that some people have.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by topup: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2009
If you will cheat on your wife if she gains weight, who's to say you won't when she's pregnant with your child??

I would run away from you if you told me outright that you would cheat.

I guess your definition of love is not deep at all.

Everyone has preferences, but I naively thought that could overcome them.

Imagine if a woman came on Nairaland to tell us that she would leave her husband if he lost all his hair.

People can lose their hair, due to stress, same with gaining weight, so in that period of stress is when your spouse who should be supporting you is cheating on you.

sad
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2009
Exactly my point plarrinumn.  Depends on the individual.  One man's meat is another's poison.
You don't have to agree with his decision to create the thread

U will never see me in a thread that " my bf never gives me money" I dont believe that girls should take money from guys in the first place. Not a complaint.
You will maybe see me there.  A few other girls will be there as well.
These things are unpredictable.  Life always takes on its course  cheesy .
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by baby4u2(f): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2009
Yes nobody has to agree, but we can abuse him. Thank you for being an errand boy.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2009
baby4u2:

H202 is there something wrong with your head? Are you the OP, did i call your name. If the tread is exhausted are you the determinant? I didnt look for your wahala pls face the people that are calling your name not me. I cant remember you being the OP. There wouldn't be a reply from me if it was not started in the first place. So i want to correct silly and nonsense thinking that some people have.
Hey nimrod, if you have a problem with my action kiss my left nut or kick the bucket.
might i add, dimwit, i respond to whomever and whatever whenever i feel like it.  mumu.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2009
baby4u2:

Yes nobody has to agree, but we can abuse him. Thank you for being an errand boy.
Lol oooh now you respond to my own post too, huh? Were! Mad woman. did I ask you? grin grin
i won't hesitate to flog some sense into you this lovely evening you whack as-s vermin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me Because Of A Girl / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.