Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna (81162 Views)

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by jamislaw(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2017
One chance
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Dinocarex(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2017
Calm down my people!
The account is a fake account.

The owner just want to use it to gather Followers and Sell. I know fake accounts when I see them!

Ask me why and I will explain to you better!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by SuperBlack: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2017
jamex93:
Belly done dey turn me sef

with all these stories upanda
You sure say you no get Belly?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by vedaxcool(m): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2017
[s]
Raychellasam:
If some nairalanders were alive the time Jesus was accused and crucified, They would have joined the people to accuse and crucify him....just saying.
[/s]

Most stupid comment ever all in defense of a randy pastor

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Ijobalupe(m): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2017
if this is true then I fall for this man and I think he his a philanthropist helping nollywood ladies and big bossomed ladies since time immemorial and this is no way to pay him back

the only we can pay him back is to keep going to his church and crusade grounds in our millions and keep paying our tithes and offerings faithfully!

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Saule: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2017
You should allow this man to rest na....
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Saule: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2017
Please you should allow this man to rest na!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by ekpesa(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2017
l know what sule doer for a living. but these ladies? l dont and maybe they are earning some good cash from their sponsors.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by fejikudz(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2017
Dinocarex:
Calm down my people!

The owner just want to use it to gather Followers and Sell. I know fake accounts when I see them!

Why??
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Laple0541(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmmmm, It's obvious the Sulele isn't clean, all this ladies can't be lying at the same time, let us stop attaching religious sentiments, we all know what the holy book says about endtime Pastors... The connection with Iyabo Ojo really caught my attention, the financial rise of the lady in the last 4 years is beyond my comprehension, who am I to judge!!! My prayer is that God will expose all the culprits in this case and others that swindle innocent souls with his name.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 18, 2017
obyno417:
Just want to know u guys opinion on this, if u were to be Apostle Suleman but GOD 4bid oo,what will u do in a situation like this?when 2 olosho aka okpo come on line telling how generous u are with peoples tithe,offering and seed of faith money to buy cars and house's for round of sex and booby sucking?

I would sue them for defamation since they are not faceless and if I dont sue, I would challenge them to come forth with evidences such as date and time of the encounter and I would provide an alibi showing that I was somewhere else at the time. He cant do any of that because he is most likely guilty. When such stories are mere rumours and cant be traced to anyone per say, then it might be a lie but when such allegations are traced to people who own up to their story and even provide time, dates and places of occurence, the chances of it being a lie is slim because u cant lie against such a public figure and go scotch free. He arrested stephanie for blackmail, why hasnt he gotten the police involved in this reputation scandal? The blackmail which was done in secret and this reputation scandal done in the open, which is worse? It was even stephanie the accuser who challenged the police to investigate her claims. Would u have the nerve to involve the police in such a high profile case if u were lying? Even moreso that she already has a police case running, I doubt she would want to get in more trouble but yet she is sticking to her story. These allegations are most likely true and I am disappointed in the man. Its offensive and im offended by it

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
That girl pic tho shocked

Make person roger me vaseline abeg cool

I will sends it to you....commisioner
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by loomer: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2017
All these girls wan tell me say apostle no get taste for where women dey?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by cybriz82(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2017
suileman u dn fall ur hand big tym....y do all dis cheap naija olosho..?u for contact shina peller nau..mek him show u d game..

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by AngelicBeing: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2017
Onnasucs1:
He sleeps with all these Ladies?
The wife never caught him?
He goes to hotels with ladies?
No one was able to recognize him?
He gives thousands of dollars to them?
No bank statement to prove it?

He tells them about his escapades with other ladies?
As prominent as he is?

Definitely someone is sponsoring all these Jezebels. The truth will finally come out
A sensible comment so far wink

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Kobicove(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2017
Could all these ladies be lying at the same time?

Not very likely... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Lloydfather(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2017
me i knew that all this actress are high class prostitutes, the way they buy expensive cars and build expensive mansion without husbands shows who they are. that's why they doesn't want to get married. iyabo ojo again their must be atom of truth in what this lady and kemi oluloyo is saying about her.

this is why I hate following all this nigeria actress they are the bad eggs that are corrupting Nigeria women and ladies. every girl want to be rich like chika Ike, Genevieve, iyabo ojo etc without minding how they got their wealth, every woman want to leave there marriage because of what they heard about this prostitutes failed relationships. u hear them ask are this celebrities married? but they are making it. fool's. they have successfully made women believed there is no up and down in marriage, and introduced use what u have and get what u want to them.

9 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by ivyy(f): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2017
Almost every thing in this life's a facade. Crazy fake folks every where sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Basic123: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2017
but this pastor is healing the crippled in london na.....

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by AngelicBeing: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2017
Dinocarex:
Calm down my people!

grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by phemi01(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2017
majority of these nollywood girls are prostitutes. That's why many of them can never stay in a marriage. they just have one or two children, divorce and retire into a single mother so that they can do their olosho work without disturbance. I am sure her daughter will follow her footstep.

you wonder how many of the ladies in nollywood are able to buy expensive cars and houses meanwhile the guys are struggling to pay rent. stup.id useless asha.wo girls phucking around for money.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by sekem: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2017
Chai!

My people, una don see wetin some pastors dey carry una tithes dey do?

cry cry cry
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2017
goldfish80:
Apostle must start thinking about hiring the OJ Simpson lawyer to riggle his way out of this.

i nor they miss oj simpsons for fox, if no be say na work i ready to sit down house morning till night they watch am
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by eduevolutionnow(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Exactly, more will still come out, but l am not moved at all the fabricated stories, have you noticed it is the same story line and once you state you own opinion, you are labeled as a brainwashed follower, l am not even a member of his church but my professional line of work is in tandem with what l am reading about the Apostle and l have long drawn my conclusions long ago, like Obasanjo will say, my initial position has not changed regardless of if 1billion women come with useless allegations, l dey kamkpe wink
If the Apostle doesn't have any skeleton in his closet, surely he could sue this people, let's take a look at the positives from him suing this girls;
1. He sues them and makes money off them, even enhancing his reputation as a clean man of God.

2. He gains more followers, people who were against him before will have no choice than to either shut up or respect him.

3. He would be able to tackle issues head on knowing he has nothing to fear.

4. He has the money, influence and power to fight the case to a logical conclusion.

But now as he has just kept quiet and taken no action against this people, he is affirming that he not only did it but also super GUILTY.
N.b Apostle Suleiman that I know is a show man, he is brash, trust me, if he didn't do all this, those girls will be in kikiri right now.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Ngokafor(f): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Exactly, more will still come out, but l am not moved at all the fabricated stories, have you noticed it is the same story line and once you state you own opinion, you are labeled as a brainwashed follower, l am not even a member of his church but my professional line of work is in tandem with what l am reading about the Apostle and l have long drawn my conclusions long ago, like Obasanjo will say, my initial position has not changed regardless of if 1billion women come with useless allegations, l dey kamkpe wink

..The 'revelations' are even getting more ridiculous by the day..and guess what??..by obvious sluts and wom3n of easy virtues undecided....i am not a member of his church too but i am a Christian and will not support muslims,atheists,pagans and APC media propoagandists in bringing this man down..

....No way man..too dangerous...I dont mind being called a 'sheeple'.though cos i honestly do not give a damn.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2017
oseka101:
hahahaha ur a mad man grin
Boss I sabi....I dey find who go EPP cure me see...save ma soul...lols

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by eduevolutionnow(m): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2017
obyno417:
Just want to know u guys opinion on this, if u were to be Apostle Suleman but GOD 4bid oo,what will u do in a situation like this?when 2 olosho aka okpo come on line telling how generous u are with peoples tithe,offering and seed of faith money to buy cars and house's for round of sex and booby sucking?
If am guilty, I'd keep quiet and hopes it all goes away, innocent I go on full attack mode.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by AngelicBeing: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2017
Ngokafor:

..The 'revelations' are even getting more ridiculous by the day..and guess what??..by obvious sluts and wom3n of easy virtues undecided....i am not a member of his church too but i am a Christian and will not support muslims,atheists,pagans and APC media propoagandists in bringing this man down..

....No way man..too dangerous...I dont mind being called a 'sheeple'.though cos i honestly do not give a damn.
True that cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by emi14: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2017
This Suleiman is a star in all fields.

Another sfebe on lose
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by ransomed: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2017
Whores of international standard displaying their unholy boobs to seduce more gullible men.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2017
EastGold:
Where are these whores coming from.
south east

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Igbudu8: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2017
Lolz, you guys will not kill us with this sex scandal ooo. Haba Suleman this, Suleiman that. Its a pure arrangge to rubbish his reputation. But my advice is that all u Oloso, who must ve been paid to stage manage this una well done. Its not working. Maybe try another method.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met / Tekno Having Fun In A Strip Club As Strippers Twerk For Him(pics/video) / Throwback Photo Of Teni - Before She Added Much Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.