Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) (13219 Views)

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / Masturbation Videos Of Big Boobs Instagram Model, Pamela Watara Leaks Online / Pictures of black women with big boobs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2017
I love her but my mum dislike her just because she is robust!
My mum didn't complain directly but indirectly talkin abt her boobs everytime.
I want to ignore my mum and plan our Traditional wedding. I hope that is not a sin: cos i am satisfied with her we've being together for more than half a dozen years! We've grown from being a lovers to a friends, you know she is d secret i can't hide anymore, maybe i havè to wrong my mum, cos with her, av achieved alot from nothing.
Sometimes i feel like telling my mum never to say any negative things abt my fiancee. But Yoruba women ehn!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by professorfal: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2017
The boobs is your burden to bear, mama won't be the one to suck them. I don't get her fuss about the issue.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2017
grin

Sooo..ur a b0obie fanatic eehn... cheesy cheesy cheesy

BADOOOOOO...

tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by yomi007k(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

BADOOOOOO...

tongue
sad

Wetin de worry u?

Shey na bobby pix u post so? Or abasha.

9 Likes

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

BADOOOOOO...

tongue

i love big boobs but not D kinda one down here!
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2017
professorfal:
The boobs is your burden to bear, mama won't be the one to suck them. I don't get her fuss about the issue.

abi now, i am not understanding all this Yoruba women ehn! E tire me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by searchng4love: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:
sad

Wetin de worry u?

Shey na bobby pix u post so? Or abasha.
Serious Abasha

1 Like

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

BADOOOOOO...

tongue
haha is this not the weapons of mass destruction that Bush was searching for in iraq? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by DozieInc(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2017
Lollz. cheesy
Is she intimidated by the size of the boobs or she is afraid for your safety?
She thinks the boobs is clouding your reasoning, hence she doesn't trust your sense of judgment.
Think it's time both of you should talk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Sexyolori(f): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2017
I really don't get it when parents try to decide which spouse is right for their children like they are going to live with them.@Op,u are the one that will live with your wife for life and if u feel she's the right one for u why hesitate because your mum thinks otherwise? If her big boobs are the only things your mum has against her then there's no problem, she will come around in the end... Congratulations as u plan ur wedding ojare...

6 Likes

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Fernandowski(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2017
picture of the big boobs or......................

1 Like

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
I love her but my mum dislike her just because she is robust!
My mum didn't complain directly but indirectly talkin abt her boobs everytime.
I want to ignore my mum and plan our wedding. I hope that is not a sin: cos i am satisfied with her we've being together for more than half a dozen years! Sometimes i feel like telling my mum never to say any negative things abt my fiancee. But Yoruba women ehn!
Be a man. your mum is neither the one marrying her nor will live with her. Half a dozen years isn't bread and Akara. Having spent all that time yet feel she is right for you really means she must be right for you.

1 Like

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2017
Upload your wife boobs

Lemme see, so I can know

The level of my responds

2 Likes

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Ijobalupe(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2017
let's see er photo first nah so I will try and understand where your mom is coming from

2 Likes

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by oponifa28(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2017
RadaRada
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Why should i upload her pics for you to abuse her d more right!
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by ghost3040: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
photo of her boobs so we can assess and advice accordingly. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Tazdroid(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
That one no be serious issue na.

Just talk to and reassure your mama that you guys are happy together, you want her blessings and your bond is firm and everlasting but the boobs aren't
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tazdroid:
That one no be serious issue na.

Just talk to and reassure your mama that you guys are happy together, you want her blessings and your bond is firm and everlasting but the boobs aren't

I think ur advice nails it.
I dnt wanna confront my mum, av being ignoring the words and pretending it doesn't hurt me.
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Splinz(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Op you sef eh... try and manage oranges na, not watermelon all the time. cheesy

Walahi... you don die for mama hand.
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Splinz:
Op you sef eh... try and manage oranges na, not watermelon all the time. cheesy

Walahi... you don die for mama hand.

I am addicted to big thing...cos i want to become big man in life.
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by greatgod2012(f): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
@op, pay your mum a visit along with your fiancée, let your mum know the kind of lady she is and then have a heart-to-heart conversation with your mum, highlighting all the good attributes she possesses regardless of her stature. Let your mum know that being busty is not synonymous with being wayward, that, that's the way the Almighty decided to create her and there's nothing she or anyone can do about it!

Let her know how forever you'll be happy marrying the lady, believe me, every mother wants perpetual happiness and eternal radiance of joy for their children, therefore, she'll accept her after hearing you out. The reasonable mothers do not joke with their children happiness!

Best of luck, dear!

1 Like

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Divay22(f): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Probably you're too small to handle that kind of boobs angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Happy marriage life to you

1 Like

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by greatgod2012(f): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:

I think ur advice nails it.
I dnt wanna confront my mum, av being ignoring the words and pretending it doesn't hurt me.

Don't ignore and pretend, let her know you understand her concerns and fears and do as I have advised above!

If you continue ignoring and pretending, and later go ahead to marry the lady, believe me, the perception of your mum towards the lady will continue and that will be the genesis of your mum and wife constant and consistent disagreement. And believe me honestly, you won't like yourself seeing the most two important women in your life to always be at loggerheads! It's devastating mehn!

Once again, best of luck!

1 Like

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
greatgod2012:
@op, pay your mum a visit along with your fiancée, let your mum know the kind of lady she is and then have a heart-to-heart conversation with your mum, highlighting all the good attributes she possesses regardless of her stature. Let your mum know that being busty is not synonymous with being wayward, that, that's the way the Almighty decided to create her and there's nothing she or anyone can do about it!

Let her know how forever you'll be happy marrying the lady, believe me, every mother wants perpetual happiness and eternal radiance of joy for their children, therefore, she'll accept her after hearing you out. The reasonable mothers do not joke with their children happiness!

Best of luck, dear!

Beautiful advice.
She is damn good a woman, never lazy, always want d best for me by helping in everything..
I will arrange our visit and let her spends some days with momma!
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by greatgod2012(f): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
@op, if that lady you attached her picture is the lady you're talking about, then, to me personally, I don't see her as busty! Except if being busty now have another meaning! And she's naturally beautiful, not those girls that can't do without heavy makeup and filtering, and with her qualities you mentioned up there, if she isn't pretending, then, she is wife material, 10000yards..............Lol....

Abeg, visit mama and let your fiancée dress well with all the necessary packaging (I don't mean too much make up, lest she looks like my village masquerade). I mean, dressing modestly and packaging the upper part very well! Believe me, your mum will turn around and love her if you can do as I advised earlier.

Once again, best of luck!

3 Likes

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by crackhouse(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
guy what do u do for a living. do u spray insecticides?

2 Likes

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by mavikamzi: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Just talk to ur mum she would definitely understand

2 Likes

Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
crackhouse:
guy what do u do for a living. do u spray insecticides?

Meaning.
You are old now?
I am an agricultural engineer and a proud mechanize farmer. So park well.
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by frugal(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
What's mama complaining of? The boobs too small or too big?
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ur mother can talk and dislike anyway she wants, u are d one who loves d lady and nt ur mother, u are d one marrying her and nt ur mother. D size of her breasts is not ur mother's concern. Except u are one of those mummy boys
Re: I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) by Solmax(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Well for all I know
Its U that would USE the breast and not Ur mom so I don't think her rejecting the lady based on that is valid.
Carry on with Ur woman abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? / Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.