Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? (41954 Views)

Which Group Of People Do You Dislike On This Forum? / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by SteveOfu: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
Please which character do you dislike one not to possess on a first date?

Mine are: Handling your phone 24/7 and always reaching to hold my palm

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
Chewing gum ,getting carried away operating your phone.......

137 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
angry Avoiding eye contact.. How else can I read you?..
Asking dumb questions like; how much do I earn.. Too early for you to wanna know that..

197 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by tee59(f): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Eating like an hungry hyena.

194 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by SteveOfu: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2019
KiidaACE:
Asking dumb questions like; how much do I earn.. Too early for you to wanna know that..
what's wrong in asking how much your earn?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by midnighter(f): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2019
SteveOfu:
On the first date? Thats quite rude and intrusive.

A more polite question which will help answer that one is "What do you do" or "where do you work"

300 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by SteveOfu: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2019
midnighter:
On the first date? Thats quite rude and intrusive.

A more polite question which will help answer that one is "What do you do" or "where do you work"
ok

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2019
SteveOfu:
nothing wrong with the question.. Everything is wrong asking that on a first date..

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by okikiosibodu(m): 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
SteveOfu:
It's not a descent question you ask an average guy, except you have good rapport..you don't ask a lady for her age, and you don't ask a guy for his wage.... You get the vibe?

261 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by okikiosibodu(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
KiidaACE:
Not everyone can maintain eye contact. Shy people can't. One of my superiors at work picked interest in my when she noticed I was shy. How did she know...... I cant sustain an eye contact for more than 3secs. She said her son too is shy to stare at her, his mother, so she decided to work on helping me and her son to break the barrier

184 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by flokii: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Don't be boring.. be smart as a lady and have good sense of humour

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by makydebbie(f): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
I don't even know sef.
Just act normal jare.
And close your mouth when eating so I can't hear those annoying sounds.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by SteveOfu: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2020
do you have same?
flokii:
Don't be boring.. be smart as a lady and have good sense of humour

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by SteveOfu: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2020
DivineGrace123:

Very true. Most African parents also did not give room for their children to be able to maintain eye contact. When you don't maintain eye contact when they are talking, they will see you as being "humble" "polite" and "respectful". The reverse is the case in developed countries such as Canada, the United States and Europe where being able to maintain eye contact is seen as being bold, confident and that you are 100% interested in what the person is saying. Sometimes, the society one finds him/herself is a contributing factor to one’s trait.
Lol

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by nlPoster: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2020
SteveOfu:
Please which character do you dislike one not to possess on a first date?

Mine are: Handling your phone 24/7 and always reaching to hold my palm

Sensitive topic, should be in movie section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by SteveOfu: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2020
undecided
okikiosibodu:

It's not an descent question you ask an average guy, except you have good rapport..you don't ask a lady for her age, and you don't ask a guy for his wage.... You get the vibe?
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by flokii: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
SteveOfu:
do you have same?

Yes I do
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Divay22(f): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Talking too much; thereby telling me all your life history, achievements and the rest. Sorry o you ain't seeing me again.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
sad
Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Bringing a friend or group of friends along.
Placing orders as if na she wan pay.
Ordering take away after she don eat.
Abeg na date I invite you for no be lunch.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by iCauseTrouble: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Bringing your friends along or ordering food for your friends when am the one paying.
Thunder fire you and your hungry friends

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by WaywardSon(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
unintelligent conversations, most ladies will just be moping like they got nothing to say, just eat, press phone and laugh like hyena. angry

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Babara1994(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by lovat(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Eating like am the cause of poverty .

I remembered back then in 2011 when a guy asked a lady out for a date and the girl brought her friend along. The guy ordered for AmstEl malt while the lady and her friend ordered for Smirnoff and cow tail pepper soup.
The guy was one of these Orile guys that was looking for just one round of sex for free and now these ladies were making expenses on his head not minding that the guy was as broke as their own parents.

The guy collected the BlackBerry phone of the friend of his date and was checking it out while at same time discussing with the ladies. He now stood up to go take a leak and voom my guy disappear.

The girls waited for the guy that went to take a leak but didn't come back, the friend of the date now became worried because of her phone was with the guy, she now started crying which attracted our attention in the bar.

Their bill was 1800 which the duo don't have so the owner of the bar seized their sandals and bags. They were crying and begging. The other girl was blaming her friend for her phone that was taken.

I felt pity for them that I had to ask the woman how much she will sell the ladies bags so that I can buy it and sell it as Akube. I'm a business person for crying out loud

236 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
A girl that is too demanding

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by Fisher007: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lol, People still go on dates shocked

I never knew cause with dating apps everywhere. We know where the main dates venue is grin

I guess some people will complain about spending or eating too.much or people sizing them.up. or people.asking stupid questions like ' how much you earn' Lmao

Well you choose the wrong venue. Everybody knows what they want immediately you ve seen each other photos and chatted over the phone for few times . Dont let them fool you about getting to know each other. Please go straight to the point.

The more time you.waist the more you loose. The more time you loose the more validation you give. The more validation you give the more it cost you. The more it cost you, the more you.feel.like making it a relationship that might lead to.marriage. when the relationship or marriage fails you feel pained. At the end, you either accept and die with the pain or you come on nairaland after few years of investing in a place that brings more investment and you will still be blamed.

That why I go straight to the point meet me at my place simple. Either you are in or you are out. It cost nothing and doesnt waste my.time cause whatever the case is am at my place. Lol

What.do I know self. Let wait for the elders or white Knight who have been burned to.come and.give us more knowledge on what they dislike or hate about dating. Hmmm

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by 2chukwu(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Na Dem..
SteveOfu:

15 Likes

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by MycroftHolmes: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
*Making excessive use of your phone.

*Being reserved when answering questions, eg answering with just 'yes' or 'no'. (It makes it feel like an interrogation).

*Lacking sense of humor

*Being unable to understand sarcasm

*Being ignorant of popular or currently trending stuff(issues, news etc)

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by damijoe77: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Just be cool,eat and drink responsibly,don't pretend act exactly d way u are,,DNT overact.because the truth will still come out aftermath.i love chubby girls Sha,no be fatso o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Dislike On A First Date? by dejolly(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
SteveOfu:
That's an insane question to ask on a first date. It shows you are a gold digger or you are just after my money

36 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.