Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Radio Biafra Launched In America - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Launched In America (17445 Views)

Keke Napep Ambulances Launched In Ebonyi State As Nigerians React. Photos / Operation 'Ayem A Kpatuma' Launched In Benue By Army, Ortom Rocks Military Wear / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by austinoeze(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
BasirudeenAjayi:
102.1 broadcasting live right naw

More hypertension to our oblong Yoruba skulls grin

It is Aba made frequency!!!! Chei....
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
franchizy:
Kanu is a terorist, criminal and a fraudster and must be executed.

I dont know wgy the FG is delaying in executing this terorist.

IPOB a disgrace to humanity.
Not to worry his end is coming soon
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by ladiesBOO(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
kid23:
YOU CAN LISTEN TO RADIO BIAFRA FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
SIMPLE DOWNLOAD ITUNES AND SEARCH FOR RADIO BIAFRA.
MAKING USE OF IT FROM NSUKKA HERE
please is there any way you can send me iTunes?
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by abouzaid: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
kropotkin2:
Not to worry he's end is coming soon
faroog said that bmc staffs lack both logical and linguistic abilities. your post is a confirmation of that.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by ladiesBOO(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
kropotkin2:
Not to worry he's end is coming soon
keep on dreaming
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
abouzaid:
faroog said that bmc staffs lack both logical and linguistic abilities. your post is a confirmation of that.
I don't belong to the BMC crew
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
ladiesBOO:
You silly IPOB clown itunes is a free online music application, didn't Nnamdi Kanu tell you that? grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by kid23(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
ladiesBOO:

You can search it
Just enter play store and type in Tune in radio in the search engine
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by xage(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayoolanr:

No Such thing!!! Don't let these internet trolls introduce terms we don't even ponder amongst ourselves!!! You are a Yoruba!!! No such thing as a Yoruba Muslim!!! Your religion makes you no different from another Yoruba wearing a different colored shoe!!!

I apologize ayoolanr. For the observation. Every other points remains valid..

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by ALAYORMII: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
BasirudeenAjayi:

You actually opened an account with a Yoruba name??

The Lord is ur strength

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by UltraLeslie1: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jayson1:
Chukwu Okike Abiama and Dilector will be happy about this development. grin

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

DocHMD:

I implore you to stay away Biafran issues. Concentrate on being an arselicking sycophant for your looting ex-governor who have mortagaged your future and the future of your unborn children. Biafrans don't care about sycophants! It's a divine movement.

Easy on the derelict, witless troll. That was a brutal punch.

Coming back to the main issue, Buhari may delay and employ subterfuge,but even he and all of Nigeria know it is time for a major political compromise in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by UltraLeslie1: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jayson1:
Chukwu Okike Abiama and Dilector will be happy about this development. grin

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

DocHMD:

I implore you to stay away Biafran issues. Concentrate on being an arselicking sycophant for your looting ex-governor who have mortagaged your future and the future of your unborn children. Biafrans don't care about sycophants! It's a divine movement.

Easy on the derelict, witless troll. That was brutal punch.

Coming back to the main issue, Buhari may delay and employ subterfuge,but even he and all of Nigeria knows it is time for a major political compromise in Nigeria.
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by Demmzy15(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
uduak2016:
Afonjas looking at this thread like this with evil intent!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Una weldone. We really don't care much anyways.
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by juniior(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
flyover30:
am not from d east, but any ethnic group seeking succession should be allowed to thrive.
now that's an educated individual, haters pls learn from him

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by potent5(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayoolanr:

Do you seriously think "Afonjas" would like to share the same space with you self hating ugly monkeys? You lot are the most confused set of Negros God ever created and you all lack self dignity and respect!!! Go fvck yourself with your Biafra fight.....Proud Yorubas don't even think about yall.....Fact!!!!
OTU NNEGI THERE.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by nzeobi(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayoolanr:

Do you seriously think "Afonjas" would like to share the same space with you self hating ugly monkeys? You lot are the most confused set of Negros God ever created and you all lack self dignity and respect!!! Go fvck yourself with your Biafra fight.....Proud Yorubas don't even think about yall.....Fact!!!!
Boy you call igbo dirty monkeys? angry
On the average yoruba and igbos who fine pass

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by juniior(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
franchizy:

you need to ask your self if you're a human being first. This always happens when u give a Neanderthal smartphones to use
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by GeeGuy: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
grin

U think trump cares
seriously dude am an igbo guy but WTH do these igbo guys thinks trump cares, dude doesn't give a two-sh*t flying fvck about biafra all he care about is America alone
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayoolanr:

check your comment and check the comments above from your brother and see who is fooling himself ....afonjaa are begging for unity my dear if not they would stayed away from the thread better comment reasonably and leave
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayoolanr:

No Such thing!!! Don't let these internet trolls introduce terms we don't even ponder amongst ourselves!!! You are a Yoruba!!! No such thing as a Yoruba Muslim!!! Your religion makes you no different from another Yoruba wearing a different colored shoe!!!
so Yoruba is divided into two hmm. interesting but they ll be the ones telling you fake Igbo's and real Igbo
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
franchizy:

I thought you said you are igbo
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
check your comment and check the comments above from your brother and see who is fooling himself ....afonjaa are begging for unity my dear if not they would stayed away from the thread better comment reasonably and leave

fvck off, Your dvmb illiterate azz is on a media forum owned by an "Afonja".What kind of reta-rded tribalist are you? You even svck at that also!!! You need to leave, not the other way round!!!!
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayoolanr:

fvck off, Your dvmb illiterate azz is on a media forum owned by an "Afonja".What kind of reta-rded tribalist are you? You even svck at that also!!! You need to leave, not the other way round!!!!
another Muslim Yoruba on the loose

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
another Muslim Yoruba on the loose

I am not muslim...omugo!!!
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by Ikechu10: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nice!!!! I don't have to depend on the app and youtube anymore. Awesome. What is the channel and what state is it brocasting or is it nationwide?
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by kristian98(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Iamwrath:
We have heard fakes and lies

I'll bet 300 bucks this is another failed project

Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
BasirudeenAjayi:

How much do I wanna bet that you're someone from a certain tribe masquerading as yoruba
Re: Radio Biafra Launched In America by Earth2Metahuman: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
ayoolanr:

the guy you quoted is another flat headed troll

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primaries: APC Proposes N55m For Presidential Form / NYSC: Buhari Expecting Resignation Of Adebayo Shittu / Sowore, Co-Defendants Have Met Bail Conditions, Will Be Freed Today- Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.