Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! (3915 Views)

Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b / Dna - Igbo Have No Relation Or Ancestry To Semitic - Rabbi / Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by NASTYNASOSO: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dera100:
Igbos can never live Igboland for any reason..d ongoing research is for academic purposes..is not a threat to nigeria..but is a welcome development..der is nothing to b afraid off..
HMMMNN
Sorry Bros you have just assimilated the reverse Message of the Missive
Too bad you are even comfortable microwaving it
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by Masterclass32: 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
My dear Op, this your obsession with the Igbo is becoming ridiculous.

Why not check out this link: www.nairaland.com/3689254/israeli-investors-give-technical-support. Maybe the federal government should equally stop the Israelis from assisting Igbo youths.

You got much time on your hands.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by Masterclass32: 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nne5:
rie nsi.
Now this is strong.
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2017
Masterclass32:

Why not check out this link: www.nairaland.com/3689254/israeli-investors-give-technical-support. Maybe the federal government should equally stop the Israelis from assisting Igbo youths.

....Igbo is going to israel, there is strong indication that the test had proof positif, and the arragement on how to handle the great exodus is what delay it's release!
if Nigeria nation or those who is indefence of igbo race have anything to do, its now!
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2017
Masterclass32:

Now this is strong.
...it is real!
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2017
Masterclass32:

.....what are you saying I said igbo race had been sold to israel!
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN
Sorry Bros you have just assimilated the reverse Message of the Missive
Too bad you are even comfortable microwaving it
...igbo is going and it must be a matter of concern to all Nigerian!
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Although ipods are the problem of nigeria,
We the good people of nigeria stil want you ipods to stay
...yah they mustn't go!
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin grin grin grin

I love your use of sarcasm. cheesy cheesy cheesy
...sarcasm my foot!
are you soak?
the great exodus is in the final stage of preparation!
an you are there saying........!
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2017
naijaking1:

Ara apugo onye nka a make ndi Igbo.
Nwoke nmanua arahube ura kamgbe abali ano.
.....Ara apugo onye nka a?
heen pls!
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by ikp120(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2017
oyinkinola:
...sarcasm my foot! are you soak? the great exodus is in the final stage of preparation! an you are there saying........!
Nice sarcasm you've got there again. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 9:17am On Mar 19, 2017
Dannidom:
Foolishly executed
.....why Nigerian never understand!
when do we get it right?
Israel need man power and human being can never be fabricated, and the most suitable people to jew is igbo ! how can we as Nigerian lost 30million to jew?
that's too much even the war or natural disaster can never take such number!
My God!
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 9:20am On Mar 19, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
Typical yoruba Muslim.

Your hatred is directed from your useless religion
....get out there!
this is serious!
Nigerian must stand against it!
No nation accept that!
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Nigerian is playing with fire!

Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 20, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMNN Sorry Bros you have just assimilated the reverse Message of the Missive Too bad you are even comfortable microwaving it
I was der live...dey are using d DNA for research purposes
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 20, 2017
oyinkinola:
....academic what! in the fragile world of today!
y are u complaining?is it affecting u?
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by ojlifa: 1:32am On Mar 20, 2017
This children of hate make me laugh,so you went to open fake account with yourba name to beg yourself to stay in Nigeria. abeg children of hate please go,abeg isreal carry all of them no leave anyone.we in Nigeria we do not need them,if you have studied Nigeria history deeply you would discover that igbo have always been at the root of all Nigerians problem,they invented coup in Nigeria,they brought tribal hate issues,every thief has igbo as adviser,the bad name Nigeria has internationally is igbo boys,those who do hatched job to destroy Nigeria it is same igbo. please igbo people go.i say it once the igbo are gone give Nigeria ten years and see progress like you have never seen.children of hate please go ,move to isreal
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by Moving4: 2:10am On Mar 20, 2017
Why will a DNA test make Igbo to live Nigeria? OP talk anoda thing
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by NASTYNASOSO: 6:26am On Mar 20, 2017
Dera100:

HMMMNN
Here we go again.
So what is your contemption,do you need more lessons in English to comprehend my simple message?
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by haffaze777(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2017
oyinkinola:
As a matter of urgency the federal government of Nigeria must act quickly and stop the ungoing igbo jew DNA status test to protect the external threat on igbo race and Nigeria nation atlarge!
We should not fold up our hand and watch any external snatcher to snatch igbo from Nigeria nation, if the action is not taken and the test proof positif, we will wake up one morning and find no single igbo in the whole of east, we want igbo not only igbo land, before it generated to unmmanagable the test must be stopped!
The premier exodus to israel is after the holocaust, then the second known to world is ethiopian jew which lest than 1% of israel population!
Nigeria must not take this with joke there may be high hand power under this igbo jew DNA status to increase the man power of israel!
Among 14 million of jew only six million is in israel today! and the five million in US would never retun to Israel, there is no where in the world to have a substantial number of people to add to the population of israel beside Nigeria!
if they add 30 million of igbo to 6million jew already in israel, it will be 36million with that population israel can stand as a viable nation with huge man power!
this must be stop!
change kanu appearance in the last court hearing outing call for attention!
Oyinkinola

why can't you leave igbo alone to face there problem,i just hope you won't drag Yoruba nation into Dis rubbish?
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
haffaze777:

why can't you leave igbo alone to face there problem,i just hope you won't drag Yoruba nation into Dis rubbish?
....why igbo want to leave Nigeria?
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Moving4:
Why will a DNA test make Igbo to live Nigeria? OP talk anoda thing
...you don't know what is playing on now!
Israel have a law of return that made all jew a citizen of israel, and any Jew is welcome home in israel! if igbo DNA proof positif ,who can stop them from going?
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dera100:

NASTY!
research what?
people were preparing exodus! and you there sitting on research!
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dera100:

y are u complaining?is it affecting u?
...yah 30million is too much for a country to allow them going!
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by haffaze777(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
oyinkinola:

....why igbo want to leave Nigeria?
I don't know and I don't want to know because it's none of my business,i think igbo tribe are wise enough and mature enough to know what's good for them,stop dragging Yoruba name into mud with all this irritating thread,abi nah swear dem take agbo swear for u ni?i know u will soon open another useless one about dem
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
haffaze777:

I don't know and I don't want to know because it's none of my business,i think igbo tribe are wise enough and mature enough to know what's good for them,stop dragging Yoruba name into mud with all this irritating thread,abi nah swear dem take agbo swear for u ni?i know u will soon open another useless one about dem

Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
haffaze777:

Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by haffaze777(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=oyinkinola post=54776187][/quote] trash
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by Rossikk(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
The bible actually states that the real Jews will be returned to Israel in the last days... Many black Americans will also head to Israel.
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by oyinkinola: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Rossikk:
The bible actually states that the real Jews will be returned to Israel in the last days... Many black Americans will also head to Israel.
Rosss!
but we are not last days yet!
Re: Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! by Ejanla07: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
[s][s]
oyinkinola:
As a matter of urgency the federal government of Nigeria must act quickly and stop the ungoing igbo jew DNA status test to protect the external threat on igbo race and Nigeria nation atlarge!
We should not fold up our hand and watch any external snatcher to snatch igbo from Nigeria nation, if the action is not taken and the test proof positif, we will wake up one morning and find no single igbo in the whole of east, we want igbo not only igbo land, before it generated to unmmanagable the test must be stopped!
The premier exodus to israel is after the holocaust, then the second known to world is ethiopian jew which lest than 1% of israel population!
Nigeria must not take this with joke there may be high hand power under this igbo jew DNA status to increase the man power of israel!
Among 14 million of jew only six million is in israel today! and the five million in US would never retun to Israel, there is no where in the world to have a substantial number of people to add to the population of israel beside Nigeria!
if they add 30 million of igbo to 6million jew already in israel, it will be 36million with that population israel can stand as a viable nation with huge man power!
this must be stop!
change kanu appearance in the last court hearing outing call for attention!
Oyinkinola
[/s]

Dis my guy never sleep since Friday.... We yoruba muslims must pray dat allah make Igbos hate Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: List Of Senators Behind Failed Impeachment Attempt Revealed / Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Court Order For His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.