Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes (58091 Views)

Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg / A Proof That Africans Are Getting Healthier And Wealthier / Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by cdoffx(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
maberry:
Where my father dey when this man dey make this kind money?
let's hope you too won't make your child say same about you in years to come.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by fof1: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
metromediaboss:
Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man who founded and chairs Dangote Cement, the continent’s largest cement producer is worth more than American President and business mogul Donald Trump and Celebrity businesswoman Oprah Winfrey.

Mr Dangote, who has vast investment interests in cement, sugar, flour and beverages was the first black man to attain a position among the world’s 25 richest people in 2014.

In an analysis careful drawn from the Forbes 2017 list, Mr. Dangote who is reputed to be the leader among 40 richest people in both Nigeria and Africa has a net worth of $11.7 billion which is almost twice as much as the recently elected American president’s ($3.7 billion) and Oprah’s ($3 billion).
However, it could be said that his net worth could have been much higher but for the recent drop in fortune that has seen him drop down on the list to 115th with a current net worth of $11.7 billion.

Despite a nearly $5 billion drop in his net worth for the second year in a row, the Nigerian cement tycoon remains the richest person in Africa for the sixth year running. He has an estimated net worth of $12.1 billion.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/dangote-now-wealthier-than-oprah-and.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

I PERSONALLY BELIEVE ITS UNTRUE. THEY ARE JUST BRANDISHING FIGURES UP DOWN. HE IS RICH BUT NOT AS LISTED PLS.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dangote's networth been fluctuating like the country he finds himself.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by fof1: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
metromediaboss:
Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man who founded and chairs Dangote Cement, the continent’s largest cement producer is worth more than American President and business mogul Donald Trump and Celebrity businesswoman Oprah Winfrey.

Mr Dangote, who has vast investment interests in cement, sugar, flour and beverages was the first black man to attain a position among the world’s 25 richest people in 2014.

In an analysis careful drawn from the Forbes 2017 list, Mr. Dangote who is reputed to be the leader among 40 richest people in both Nigeria and Africa has a net worth of $11.7 billion which is almost twice as much as the recently elected American president’s ($3.7 billion) and Oprah’s ($3 billion).
However, it could be said that his net worth could have been much higher but for the recent drop in fortune that has seen him drop down on the list to 115th with a current net worth of $11.7 billion.

Despite a nearly $5 billion drop in his net worth for the second year in a row, the Nigerian cement tycoon remains the richest person in Africa for the sixth year running. He has an estimated net worth of $12.1 billion.

I PERSONALLY BELIEVE ITS UNTRUE. THEY ARE JUST BRANDISHING FIGURES UP DOWN. HE IS RICH BUT NOT AS LISTED PLS.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by napoleon77(m): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
metromediaboss:

From your post, what is Dangote worth? $12.1bn or $11.7bn?
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Zenithpeak(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
It is my time and it is my season, all around me testimonies of the Lord's goodness.

I'm already on the ladder no demon can stop me!

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by manchester1: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
maberry:
smoking with his friends
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by mexyk(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
akheen:
Where my papa dey when dangote dey hustle ??

You sef hustle your own na
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by ziga: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
With his Money, he can't ensure that his trucks stop killing Nigerians on the road?

If he was made to pay for all the innocent people that his companies have killed, I wonder how much go remain.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Tisham20(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
poverty is not my portion God for bit in Reekado Banks voice
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by odehman: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Franzinni: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Typical Nigerians are here to hate.... Like dangote is on NL checking likes....people who don't show up on the radar of richest people on their street are here hating on dangote.... Smh... This man is in a world only few people will ever know.... He is not rich..... Nigga wealthy AF.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
neche2007:
you too can make it just believe in yourself. i have made dollars in two days working online. what one need in life is consistency. make real dollars online via just click the link to register. its free its not ponzi

Don't mind them na scammers them be. Think about it, why would someone just give you more than a thousand dollars just for sharing a link. U be Dangote pikin? They are just using you to generate clicks which they then sell to a third party.
Just Google more about them. If you continue sharing it on Nairaland you may earn months of ban by the bots.
I will even suggest you delete the post before the mods see it and give u the ban that you deserve.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by tonio2wo: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
akheen:

Ur papa grandfather no gi u papa 500k in d 70's to start business.

So no blame ur papa, he was not given same opportunity! wink
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by sniperr007(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
ESDKING:
Very humble man

Do you had a close relationship with him to know if his humble?
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by harmless(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
Like seriously...You just posted this...How old are you pls
noziz:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by dangotesmummy: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
That's my boy cool

Always making mummy proud cool tongue
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Government aided wealth undecided

Dangote will melt at the sight of competition undecided undecided
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by berrystunn(m): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
maberry:

ikwiikwii you don't have respect
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
napoleon77:

From your post, what is Dangote worth? $12.1bn or $11.7bn?

Don't mind them confused bloggers telling us what we already know. As if it is now that Dangote suddenly became richer than Trump and Winfrey. He has always been richer than them.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by KennyID17(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
eezeribe:

Hater,they are talking about wealth not power.at least he is more powerful than all the males in your lineage combined.

Lol grin #savage
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Amarabae(f): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Who is Dangote's wife? Is he married
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by EazyMoh(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
mmsen:
He may be wealthy but the fact that this is a man who refused to take the lead in the fight against ebola or take a political stand against a useless cretin such Buhari is why I don't have a particularly high opinion of this man.

If he were a visionary business leader (and not just someone who has leveraged the corrupt Nigerian political climate to his benefit) he would have realized that Buhari's tenure would be a disaster for his business and net worth and that the stigma of ebola would hamper investment into the wider west Africa region.
What are you trying to say that Dangote should campaign against PMB? And what does Dangote have to do with Ebola? Please enlighten me.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by EazyMoh(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Amarabae:
Who is Dangote's wife? Is he married
Lol Madam are you interested?
Well he divorced his wife the mother of his kids due to some personal issues. The woman is currently the second wife of former Bauchi state governor Isah Yuguda. Or so I heard.
His eldest daughter Halima is now the head of Dangote flour.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Threebear(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
maberry:
Lol
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Ferdinandu(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
maberry:
Na this same place you dey now and others are making all the money. Just move out now so that your children no go ask the same question
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nyikoro: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
maberry:
lol there are many of your mates who are far richer than you? So where you dey when divido and others dey make their money??
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Otradearena: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
okay oooo, Ko ni baje oooo . Hope he has rest of mind wth it!
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
"Business is not all about making money; but all about make people happy" Alico Dangote"
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by bwise4godfwc: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
charlove:
...and his country is in recession...??
I guess recession means the rich gets richer
the poor turns cannibals
.... I can't be so rich like dangote and my kinsmen are dyeing in hunger... Go to his home town and witness de level of poverty... Beggars are uncountable... VANITY..!!
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by bamiworld(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oyind18:
And so? Is it worth celebrating ?
joor pls ask me again
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Mojoy88(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
akheen:
Papa probably chasing Mama...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Working In A Private Jet (PICS) / Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Towns Where Banks Don’t Open Except Customers See Armoured Tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.