Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes (58127 Views)

Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg / A Proof That Africans Are Getting Healthier And Wealthier / Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by mmsen: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
EazyMoh:

Heheheheh Believe whatever you like, we that live in the north know the difference between 2014 and 2017. As evident by organised prayers and rallies to welcome PMB says it all about what people especially in the north are benefiting. You think somebody who has been an IDP for 3 years cares for a raise in dollar exchange.
Here is a bitter truth people that think like me are in the majority, and PMB will absolutely win again in 2019, and there's nothing your small population can do about it, except may be field another northerner.
Dangote carry go!
PMB carry go!
Kwankwaso carry go!
El-Rufai carry go!
*tongue out*

The economy has contracted since 2014. Not even stagnation but outright regression .

The useless Fulani herdsmen have ramped up their murderous campaign.

The northern elite are stealing food and other resources meant for people in IDP camps and no one has been held to account.

Malnutrition in the north.

All this but you are celebrating because GMB is a northerner...

How are northerners benefiting from the chaos and regression?

If you love your people so much why don't you do yourself and the entire African continent a favor and agitate for your own nation where you can mismanage yourselves as much as you like?
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Born to rule.

That is why they feel insecured when another tribe rules.

Leaving so many in abject poverty.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by colossus91(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
akheen:
Where my papa dey when dangote dey hustle ??
dangote is related to dantata who was one of the wealthiest men then so no blame yur popsy him no gethelp wink

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Adeniyimi:

Yes it worth it. Bad belle. African mentality
Face front!
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by EazyMoh(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
mmsen:

The economy has contracted since 2014. Not even stagnation but outright regression .

The useless Fulani herdsmen have ramped up their murderous campaign.

The northern elite are stealing food and other resources meant for people in IDP camps and no one has been held to account.

Malnutrition in the north.

All this but you are celebrating because GMB is a northerner...

How are northerners benefiting from the chaos and regression?

If you love your people so much why don't you do yourself and the entire African continent a favor and agitate for your own nation where you can mismanage yourselves as much as you like?

You keep changing the topic, now it's about herdsmen and IDP food. Do you even know who is called an elite? Elite stealing IDP food? For real? If criminal elements put in charge distributing food iIDPs divert and mismanage it that's a different topic. Most of the aid donations are actually handled by international organizations like red cross and WFP. A few trucks may be stolen by store keepers and others in charge of the food. So how can an acclaimed elite who control the country at large steal trucks of food?
From Sokoto to Zamfara to Kaduna to Niger to Benue to FCT to Ekiti and many more there are hundreds of Fulani herdsmen who have been arrested for one crime other, buy I believe you mischievously decided to ignore that.
I never said we support PMB'S administration because he is a northerner, no! it's because of what he is achieving. If people can support and still depend GEJ'S administration they should actually be throwing parties for PMB'S. Unless of course your don't know what a country really need. Embezzling foreign exchange when crude oil was selling above $100 a barrel didn't irk you but the consequence of their lack of prudence which only happen to to manifest now you heap the blame on PMB.
Left for people like you we shall still be importing everything at the detriment of our national development, just because you want to buy rice at N8k per bag.
Lastly go check history, the north never wanted one Nigeria, and made the point on several occasions. But your leaders from the south hungry for power fame and wealth coerced and convinced the north to stay. The initial arrangement where every region governs itself was the only condition north gave in order to be part of one Nigeria.
Up till today, people like Junaid Muhammad have made it clear the north is ready for break up. Personally I believe it's the best option for everyone. But none of you is serious about breakup. They have not even taken the the right direction for break up.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by mmsen: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
EazyMoh:

You keep changing the topic, now it's about herdsmen and IDP food. Do you even know who is called an elite? Elite stealing IDP food? For real? If criminal elements put in charge distributing food iIDPs divert and mismanage it that's a different topic. Most of the aid donations are actually handled by international organizations like red cross and WFP. A few trucks may be stolen by store keepers and others in charge of the food. So how can an acclaimed elite who control the country at large steal trucks of food?
From Sokoto to Zamfara to Kaduna to Niger to Benue to FCT to Ekiti and many more there are hundreds of Fulani herdsmen who have been arrested for one crime other, buy I believe you mischievously decided to ignore that.
I never said we support PMB'S administration because he is a northerner, no! it's because of what he is achieving. If people can support and still depend GEJ'S administration they should actually be throwing parties for PMB'S. Unless of course your don't know what a country really need. Embezzling foreign exchange when crude oil was selling above $100 a barrel didn't irk you but the consequence of their lack of prudence which only happen to to manifest now you heap the blame on PMB.
Left for people like you we shall still be importing everything at the detriment of our national development, just because you want to buy rice at N8k per bag.
Lastly go check history, the north never wanted one Nigeria, and made the point on several occasions. But your leaders from the south hungry for power fame and wealth coerced and convinced the north to stay. The initial arrangement where every region governs itself was the only condition north gave in order to be part of one Nigeria.
Up till today, people like Junaid Muhammad have made it clear the north is ready for break up. Personally I believe it's the best option for everyone. But none of you is serious about breakup. They have not even taken the the right direction for break up.

You are a liar and a terrible historian.

You are the only person who thinks that Buhari has achieved anything.

It was certain governors who wanted the excess crude oil funds in their pockets - some of whom are now in GMB's government or at least his greatest supporters.

The North did not want independence but they did not want the south to become independent and for them to remain a colony so we ended up with 'Nigeria'. The British would not allow southern Nigerian to become independent when asked in the 1930s and 1940s. Even today the North is not ready to be independent.

Anything that is progressive, such as a real census, fiscal federalism, an age limit to marriage, family planning is kicked against by northern elements.

I am glad that you can see that the best option is to break up. No one needs an albatross around their neck when trying to run forward.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by chronos: 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
eezeribe:
Some delusional congenitally mentally impoverished people do believe that Dangote is not very wealthy,rather people give him money to invest under his brand.

Such people will always remain in their miserable financial condition.

What are you saying?.. Don't you know that politicians use companies to launder money?.. They use them as tools to push money out of this country. How come his company isn't among the top 10 most valuable companies in Africa.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by EazyMoh(m): 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
mmsen:

You are a liar and a terrible historian.

You are the only person who thinks that Buhari has achieved anything.

It was certain governors who wanted the excess crude oil funds in their pockets - some of whom are now in GMB's government or at least his greatest supporters.

The North did not want independence but they did not want the south to become independent and for them to remain a colony so we ended up with 'Nigeria'. The British would not allow southern Nigerian to become independent when asked in the 1930s and 1940s. Even today the North is not ready to be independent.

Anything that is progressive, such as a real census, fiscal federalism, an age limit to marriage, family planning is kicked against by northern elements.

I am glad that you can see that the best option is to break up. No one needs an albatross around their neck when trying to run forward.
You called me a lair and then went ahead to claim the only one who thinks PMB HAS achieved anything. Do you know what every Nigerian thinks? Definitely not! Hence you just lied to yourself.
Bottom line is the north initially showed reluctance to work with south in one Nigeria that was made very clear. Awolowo had go round campaigning how a clause for disintegration advocated by the north shouldn't be included.
If you are serious for the break up one of your senators shall sponsor a bill to repeal the clause that claimed the indivisibilty of the country.
You can't claim more educated more enlightenment more endowed more populated and still can't structure the country to your satisfaction even when you had the presidency instead you resorted to Senseless and clueless looting like no tomorrow.
Better get your sh!t together!
PMB till 2023, alternatively Kwankwaso or El Rufai till 2027!
Good night.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by vislabraye(m): 12:13am On Mar 19, 2017
maberry:
Where my father dey when this man dey make this kind money?
grin . No worry. Your pikin go ask you where you dey when Mark Zuckerberg do Facebook.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Standing5(m): 12:21am On Mar 19, 2017
maberry:
That man u used his picture isn't the man old enough to the father ?
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Leiman100(m): 12:48am On Mar 19, 2017
Oyind18:
And so? Is it worth celebrating ?
bad belle go kill some people
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 19, 2017
Leiman100:
bad belle go kill some people
face front
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Leiman100(m): 12:52am On Mar 19, 2017
jerryunit48:
Ok but understand that Trump being the president dropped his business to concentrate on just government
even before becoming president Dangote is far richer
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Ekehezike(m): 1:34am On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=maberry post=54715252]Where my father dey when this man dey make this kind money?[/quotehahahah
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by abiambo(m): 2:19am On Mar 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
He has always been richer than both of them combined but not more powerful
More powerful than both of them in Nigeria... No doubt at all
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by lovingyouhun: 2:21am On Mar 19, 2017
Castroii:
oga leave god alone and go and hustle, den watch as moni go flow
Bros na the hustle we dey so, I no sidon ooooo, person must claim better thing Bros, we set aspire to go higher na. No be crime Sir. Make Baba God increase us further In Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by SalamRushdie: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2017
abiambo:

More powerful than both of them in Nigeria... No doubt at all

True
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by testimony1089(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:
Dangote the name not dangote as a person
No forget say past presidos get share for him company

Cummando.... Ya time is now
At least I dey top ten for my adugbo grin
do u understand what 'net worth' means?
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Faslite(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2017
Will this help Nigeria out from economy recession his brother Buhari put us.?
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by donglazy(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2017
akheen:
Where my papa dey when dangote dey hustle ??
The same place u are now while Wizkid is making money

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by kgr8mike(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2017
maberry:

Na were u dey now him dey that time. Change gear so that the kids will not ask same question later.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2017
Do you understand what mind your business is?

testimony1089:

do u understand what 'net worth' means?
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by senitorspeaker(m): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2017
Richest man in Africa?? Forbes dey forget OBJ and Jonathan abi them no be African men?
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by styv(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2017
where you dey when Zuckerberg dey make him own?
maberry:
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by haulagehandlers(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2017
Do you wish to go into truck business or do you have trucks you plan to sell and cant find buyers?? if yes contact us and we would get that your truck working for you and delivering money to your account weekly.
Haulage Handlers. Mobile: 09067272907
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Horus(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8OuwUoO-Co

Aliko Dangote shares his secret of becoming Africa's richest man
- Forbes Africa TV
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by jaybee(f): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
He has always been richer than both of them combined but not more powerful

Yeah,

Aliko Dangote, we know;

Donald Trump, we know know;

Oprah Winfrey, we know;

@SalamRusdie ... WHO ARE YOU
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by SalamRushdie: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
jaybee:

Yeah,

Aliko Dangote, we know;

Donald Trump, we know know;

Oprah Winfrey, we know;

@SalamRusdie ... WHO ARE YOU

Don't worry I am definitely gon hit that billion dollar plimsoll soon .. you don't have to know me those whose life I have change as a very young man already know me ...I have a feeling you have paid me 5 naira recently and might again soon ..go figure
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by testimony1089(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:
Do you understand what mind your business is?

Lols..... What an epic answer...... I'll neva pokenose again oh...yankuri
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
lovingyouhun:
Bros na the hustle we dey so, I no sidon ooooo
, person must claim better thing Bros, we set aspire to go higher na. No be crime Sir. Make Baba God increase us further In Jesus Name, Amen.
nice one bro, beta go
surely come ur way beyond wetin u
xpect......peace.
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Horus(m): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKnfEU6nqlE

Entrepreneurship - Vision, by Aliko Dangote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Towns Where Banks Don’t Open Except Customers See Armoured Tanks / The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.