Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) (63131 Views)

Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oh boy collect your product
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Philinho(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Let that baby grow n carry a cutlass, you'll show him his real father willingly
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
she wowo sha undecided
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Nogodyej: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Na lie Devido no fit forget pikin like that
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by kayo80(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided

after all the stunning video vixens

a lot of these musicians pregnate average/wierd looking women

only flavour has a good taste

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by ogastone(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Davido too like Yoruba girls.
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by soath(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
okonja:
I can confirm to you that she is a Yahoo girl according to Davido.

Looking at the images,

The one with the picmix wtermark is Imade and not the alleged baby,

The head of the boy in pink even look like that Wizkid's boluwatife. If she can not snap and share recent pics of the baby, she should just forget it. undecided
Try other profession but not law.
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by amahthelma(f): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
if that child happens to be his....he would regret is action for rejecting that child.....I just feel for d kid.....I hope d kid turns out great in life#Davido ur punishment dey ur front if u intentionally denied DAT innocent child after u told d lady to keep the pregnancy# mama pikin move on and learn to use morning after pills next time to avoid mistakes
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
amahthelma:
if that child happens to be his....he would regret is action for rejecting that child.....I just feel for d kid.....I hope d kid turns out great in life#Davido ur punishment dey ur front if u intentionally denied DAT innocent child after u told d lady to keep the pregnancy# mama pikin move on and learn to use morning after pills next time to avoid mistakes
dna says otherwise na. Imade own was positive he cud hv rejected dat one too na. He recently accepted another pregnancy from another babe. So no issue here. No be hin pikin
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Yorubas don't have big heads like that amarachi girl am seeing. . . .her mother should take that stuff to her father akabueze or ifeanyi

omo ale jati jati
that is a cone headed afonja ur women love doing without condom from psquare to ice prince to 2face to wizkid always trying to hook celebrity down

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Someone that intends to get richer than his father will do so in various means
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Paruz1015(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
David o has eyes for ugly girls

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
thornapple:
Third??.
What's the problem with girls please
??

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Davido no get taste for fine chick.

3 Likes

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by macphilip: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
this baby no resemble David in any way
the girl must be a gold digger
Davido must not gree for her o
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by scobaba: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
See da kind girl. Davido facks anything.
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Awoo88: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
kennygee:
His baby mama, his pikin, his something.

The child looks like he has down syndrome, looks like Imade sha.
That first pic do not look like anything divido. The other pic are pic of divido's daughter

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
No need for dna. The baby resemble davido well well.

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ugly gal
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
thornapple:
Third??.
What's the problem with girls please

Babe sup, long time
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Gloria4(f): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
okosodo:
No need for DNA. Davido control your head quaters
..hahaha you're so very funny but the headquater no get local government?lolz

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
The resemblance is so striking. I mean carbon copy of Davido, the head the smile. Mehn Davido sperm strong oooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Moving4: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Here comes another Davido's

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Davido fvvck up joor.

These are just common girls at 411 and Options.

Who have sex with a random girl without condom?

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:
The resemblance is striking.
It amazes me how some people could be so careless with sex.
No atom of self control.
How could he have even gotten down with that anexoeric looking girl? sad sad

This is beyond me I swear. cheesy

Hehe. You no see that Stephanie Otobo. Even if them pay you, you go knock for her door? grin

Somethings no just get explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by czarr(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Chucks1989:
Head like Wizkid...Nose like Davido.
E be like say Davido and Wizkid do collabo on top this Gal
a minute silence for biology...

2 Likes

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Krisddon: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Davido is Innocent, if u doubt me ask Idibia. undecided
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by RaeMystix: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
3 different kids from 3 women. That's an accomplishment grin

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Gloria4(f): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
okosodo:
..hahaha . you're too funny, the headquater no get local government . laugh won kill me for this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
and she sure say davido na her papa becuz what am seeing now is wizkid cone head ooo. maybe she should think very well
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
okosodo:
I cant help but is it me only that notice it de girl has swag like her papa
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by DLGUY: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
UncleJudax:

Hehe. You no see that Stephanie Otobo. Even if them pay you, you go knock for her door? grin

Somethings no just get explanation.

Those people no get class jor!

There's a difference between having money and having class.

Like Olamide rightly said.
Money can't buy class.

#Gbam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] / Afia Schwarzenegger Leaked Her Husband's Mistress Topless Photo In March (photo) / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.