Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) (63134 Views)

Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Jpierre: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
So Davido with all his money and all the noise sleeps with stuffs like ds....

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Kdiva(f): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Chucks1989:
Head like Wizkid...Nose like Davido. E be like say Davido and Wizkid do collabo on top this Gal
Chai! you won't make heaven o

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by iswallker(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
okonja:
I can confirm to you that she is a Yahoo girl according to Davido.

Looking at the images,

The one with the picmix wtermark is Imade and not the alleged baby,

The head of the boy in pink even look like that Wizkid's boluwatife. If she can not snap and share recent pics of the baby, she should just forget it. undecided

Na u pregante the gal...

Why u so vexed....
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by trustworthy1(f): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
what is wrong with some girls? some of them don't have integrity at all. once someone is a celebrity, they will not think with their brain again and they will allow those celebrities to brainwash them. Funny enough, most of these girls are aware of the bad lifestyles of these celebrities yet they fall in to their temptation easily. Nonsense! as for d lady, she has to carry her cross.
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by rollingrocks: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
When i hear all this baby mama thing it really baffles ne because despite all the shout about pregnancy and STDs, all these celebrities are fcking random girls RAW!!!

I just tire, these ppl are just careless with their lives, tomorrow you see them begging for help to treat some strange ailment.

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Berrypie(f): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
When i saw that picture of the baby sitting, I was like why bring Imade into it until I realised it wasn't Imade. Lol, Sophia had an advantage in Uncle Dele otherwise, her case would have been like this too.

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by shewa88(f): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
This baby is yours boy

stop denying her she's cute

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Verami(f): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
3 children from 3 different women!! At your age? Hmmmmm it's well ooo.

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided

after all the stunning video vixens

a lot of these musicians pregnate average/wierd looking women

only flavour has a good taste

Cos only Igbo guys know wetin fine & confam. Nwanne, if she no look anything like Adanna, Obianuju, hapuya like that o.
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
They was fowl play in the DNA test just to put the babe off. Truth shall come out soon
exellent91:
Photos of Ayotomide Labinjo, the lady alleged to be Davido’s third babymama has surfaced. Ayotomide is alleged to be the mother of Davido's three year old daughter,which has sparked controversy on social media.

In her exclusive interview with The Punch, Ayotomide disclosed that she met the Nigerian singer in an Ibadan club in February of 2013, they had a brief affair which fell apart after she told him she was pregnant.

“When I told him I was pregnant at the end of March 2013, he said I should keep it but the following morning, he blocked me from his Blackberry Messenger list. I could not reach him throughout the period I was pregnant. On each of the days we met in Ibadan, he had a police and three body guards with him.

“On the day the baby girl was being named, he added me again on his BBM and I sent him her pictures. He asked me what I wanted and I told him that he should take up the responsibility of the child. But he blocked me from his contact list again the next morning. We named the baby Aanuoluwapo but he preferred to call her Vero and anytime I asked for anything, he would embarrass me.”

As earlier reported, Ayotomide’s family contacted Davido’s family the Adelekes. A paternity test was conducted and the result returned negative. However, Ayotomide said she still suspects foul play in the test.

She said;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/here-are-photos-of-baby-and-lady.html

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by slyd90(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
this girl worwor abeg....Davido no fit chop this kind thing joor..... ..
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by crunchyg: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
thornapple:
Third??.
What's the problem with girls please
My dear if you ask me who I go ask na
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Yorubas don't have big heads like that amarachi girl am seeing. . . .her mother should take that stuff to her father akabueze or ifeanyi

omo ale jati jati
Goat!

3 Likes

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by amahthelma(f): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
ednut1:
dna says otherwise na. Imade own was positive he cud hv rejected dat one too na. He recently accepted another pregnancy from another babe. So no issue here. No be hin pikin
a DNA test can b manipulated...could be e denied d pregnancy because d chick isn't from a wealthy background....for ha to av allowed him conduct a DNA test den she is absolutely sure d kid belongs to him.........God is watching u davido

3 Likes

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by tmgold007(f): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
benuejosh:
the little boy head come der like wizkid own.
Na girl
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 19, 2017
towing the line of tubaba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Xbursta(m): 1:29am On Mar 19, 2017
2baba would be like this boys think say them fit reach me

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:44am On Mar 19, 2017
exellent91:
Photos of Ayotomide Labinjo, the lady alleged to be Davido’s third babymama has surfaced. Ayotomide is alleged to be the mother of Davido's three year old daughter,which has sparked controversy on social media.

In her exclusive interview with The Punch, Ayotomide disclosed that she met the Nigerian singer in an Ibadan club in February of 2013, they had a brief affair which fell apart after she told him she was pregnant.

“When I told him I was pregnant at the end of March 2013, he said I should keep it but the following morning, he blocked me from his Blackberry Messenger list. I could not reach him throughout the period I was pregnant. On each of the days we met in Ibadan, he had a police and three body guards with him.

“On the day the baby girl was being named, he added me again on his BBM and I sent him her pictures. He asked me what I wanted and I told him that he should take up the responsibility of the child. But he blocked me from his contact list again the next morning. We named the baby Aanuoluwapo but he preferred to call her Vero and anytime I asked for anything, he would embarrass me.”

As earlier reported, Ayotomide’s family contacted Davido’s family the Adelekes. A paternity test was conducted and the result returned negative. However, Ayotomide said she still suspects foul play in the test.

She said;

why e be say na ugly ugly girls dis guy com like like dis
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:38am On Mar 19, 2017
amahthelma:
a DNA test can b manipulated...could be e denied d pregnancy because d chick isn't from a wealthy background....for ha to av allowed him conduct a DNA test den she is absolutely sure d kid belongs to him.........God is watching u davido
so its sophie dat was doing olosho work dat is wealthy abi
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 19, 2017
Definitely not Davido's kid
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by amahthelma(f): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2017
ednut1:
so its sophie dat was doing olosho work dat is wealthy abi
ha own olosho no b for local level so d babe get money
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Fesirb111: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2017
okonja:

Looking at the images,

The one with the picmix watermark is Imade and not the alleged baby,

The head of the boy in pink even look like that Wizkid's boluwatife. If she can not snap and share recent pics of the baby, she should just forget it. undecided

Guy 4gt I know the girl, I know how it all started ntn like editing. Nah Davido pikin
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by okonja(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2017
Fesirb111:

Guy 4gt I know the girl, I know how it all started ntn like editing. Nah Davido pikin

Can you proof all these you said? angry
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by TruthFM(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2017
Where is that lil Wayne olosho picture grin grin grin
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by katman9x(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2017
Paternity test came out negative. Hello?. Woman, let it go. Or take it to court to repeat the test again legally. But you might end up paying for it yourself. All these dumb chicks that don't want to get jobs but are looking for easy money by being baby mamas

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by vanhayor(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2017
okonja:

Looking at the images,

lol....bro y e dey pain u like dis
is davido ur brother? grin
okonja:

Looking at the images,

is davido ur brother?

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by roeb1987(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
my guy u gal to accept the result of ur inability to control ur iroko. i don't just know why u're rejecting the result of the ringing tone (yeah, chesus, u're making it harder...) u enjoy years back. so control ur ever ready iroko so as to prevent further occurence.
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by shegra58: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
exellent91:

She said;

this is truly the 2nd version of king David in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by sniper77(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Na davido papa head dis pikin carry o.
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by okonja(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
vanhayor:

is davido ur brother? grin
is davido ur brother?

Yes undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] / Afia Schwarzenegger Leaked Her Husband's Mistress Topless Photo In March (photo) / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.