Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. (1579 Views)

Did She Come Back Begging. / How To Avoid Looking Desperate To Sex When She Come Visiting / Wat Age Do Girls Bleep Around The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by kinginvagina: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
When they now come to their senses they will want who will marry them to forget their past.They will be saying everybody has a past. if you know what some girls has done you will never talk to them again.

lalasticlala
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by LordIsaac(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
It's part of growing up for some.

1 Like

Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
I dont support 'em but he that is holier should cast the first stone

1 Like

Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by obiorathesubtle: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
grin

King in whaaaat??
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by manutdadex(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Baba u self Bleep ur own... Then marry!
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
The same question goes for the guys too. Stop the stereotype shiit! undecided

Did the ladies bleep themselves? Abegii ! Make we hear wordundecided

3 Likes

Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by Cutehector(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
grin

Lol university girls are givers.....

The real givers forum

2 Likes

Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by kinginvagina: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Alondrah:
The same question goes for the guys too. Stop the stereotype shiit! undecided

Did the ladies bleep themselves? Abegii ! Make we hear wordundecided
We are not asking guys on this thread, focus and answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
kinginvagina:
We are not asking guys on this thread, focus and answer the question.
It's funny how you guys are so quick to shift blames? Point fingers, create threads, rain abuses all on Ladies!

The sane question remains: Did the Ladies bleep themselves? Huh? undecided
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by kinginvagina: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Alondrah:
It's funny how you guys are so quick to shift blames? Point fingers, create threads, rain abuses all on Ladies!

The sane question remains: Did the Ladies bleep themselves? Huh? undecided
are you trying to blame us for fucking vagina?
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by kinginvagina: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

King in whaaaat??
what is Wesley Clark?
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by kinginvagina: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

King in whaaaat??
what is Wesley Clark?
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by obiorathesubtle: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
kinginvagina:
what is Wesley Clark?
cheesy

It's the name of an animal, place, or thing..
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
kinginvagina:
are you trying to blame us for fucking vagina?
You are a joker !

Bye smiley
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Like i always say... You can neva go wrong when you abstain completely till when its the right time.

You wont be bothered about Bodycounts

You wont be bothered about who will accept your past.

You wont be bothered about unwanted pregnancies and abortions.

Ladies...be wise and stop having qualities of a fried fish brain...

Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by xynerise: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
As far as you can conceive and you don't have STDs, then keep your shitty past to yourself. Not interested in your story. My story is way worse grin
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by swazpedro(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
yimu
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by profhezekiah: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nigeria girls don't get brain until dey av been used, dey acquire brain thru terrible experience and multiple heart breaks

1 Like

Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by Abortions: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:
Like i always say... You can neva go wrong when you abstain completely till when its the right time.

Thank you!
SwitHRT Y DO MENTION ME IN UR POST?
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by profhezekiah: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
I dont support 'em but he that is holier should cast the first stone
I can cast d first stone, I practice what I preach

2 Likes

Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
kinginvagina:
When they now come to their senses they will want who will marry them to forget their past.They will be saying everybody has a past. if you know what some girls has done you will never talk to them again.

lalasticlala

I only want to know why you mentioned Lala cheesy cheesy
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Abortions:
SwitHRT Y DO MENTION ME IN UR POST?

Lolz.....oga u sef change ur moniker...y u go dey bear that kain name?
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by Ballmer: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

Thank you!

Something sensible from you after a long roll of shitty comments.
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by kinginvagina: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
profhezekiah:
Nigeria girls don't get brain until dey av been used, dey acquire brain thru terrible experience and multiple heart breaks
guy you have brain.
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by Dojupyo(f): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nawah o. Girls don suffer for una hand..
Wetin happen sef

What about the one guys do.. Some men have done incredible things in the past.. Ugly past but yet, they are still loved..

Abeg mey una stop this already
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by CaroLyner(f): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

Thank you!

Welll said cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by aladeokin1000(m): 1:03am On Mar 19, 2017
CaroLyner:

Welll said cheesy
I concur
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by kinginvagina: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2017
Dojupyo:
Nawah o. Girls don suffer for una hand..
Wetin happen sef

What about the one guys do.. Some men have done incredible things in the past.. Ugly past but yet, they are still loved..

Abeg mey una stop this already
you can't compare.
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by kinginvagina: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2017
Teeeg:

I only want to know why you mentioned Lala cheesy cheesy
lalasticlala frontpage
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by Medunah: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2017
kinginvagina:
lalasticlala
Lol Lalasticlala for what?? To comman close the thread or what cos I don't get
Re: Must A Nigerian Girl Bleep Around Before She Come To Her Senses. by kinginvagina: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Medunah:

Lol Lalasticlala for what?? To comman close the thread or what cos I don't get
This is frontage worthy.

(1) (Reply)

"Stop Being A Wife To Your Boyfriend"- Mrs. Winnie Osagie [video] / Most Nigerian Young Girls Are Perverts / What's The Most Erotic/romantic Seasonal Movie That You Have Ever Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.