Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

What Is Maturity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Maturity (1769 Views)

What Is Maturity? / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / What Is Maturity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Maturity by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
*WHAT IS MATURITY?*
I used to think that maturity was about age and physical development, how wrong I was. I have since found out that age is only but a number, below are 20 definitions of *MATURITY*
*-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-*
1.... *Maturity* is when you accept other people the way they are and their level of maturity.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
2.... *Maturity* is when you understand that your ideas are not always the best.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
3.... *Maturity* is when you learn to let go even if it pains.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
4... *Maturity* is when you are able to drop expectations from a relationship and give for giving sake.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
5.... *Maturity* is when you understand whatever positive thing you do, you do it for your own peace.
*-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
6... *Maturity* is when you stop proving to the world how intelligent you are.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
7.... *Maturity* is when you stop comparing yourself with others because life is not a competition.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-*
8.... *Maturity* is when you understand that you cant and shouldn't always get what you want every time.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
9.... *Maturity* is when you are content and satisfied with your life and yet ASPIRING TO BE BETTER & BEST everyday.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
10.... *Maturity* is when someone hurts you and you understand their attitude and stay clear than trying to hurt them back.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
11.... *Maturity* is when you start thinking of other people and not just yourself.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
12.... *Maturity* is when you know you can't please everyone.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
13.... *Maturity* is when you see things in different perspective far beyond the way they are.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
14.... *Maturity* is when you love more and judge less.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
15.... *Maturity* is responsibility
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
16.... *Maturity* is Love
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
17.... *Maturity* is the application of wisdom and knowledge in humility..
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
18... *Maturity* is when you accept that your accomplishment, destiny, reputations and almost everything about your life depends on God's will and the choices you make and not pointing fingers on others.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
19... *Maturity* is when someone hates you and you still pray for them to succeed.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
20.... *Maturity* is knowing God, serving Him with all that you've got and pursuing His Kingdom no matter what people think or say...
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Maturity by professorfal: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
undecided

If this is maturity I don't want it. this isn't fun.
Re: What Is Maturity by HARDDON: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maturity , in a nut shell therefore, is a state of the mind at a point in time!

Can i get an Amen somebody? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
HARDDON:

amen kwa?
Re: What Is Maturity by olawepoo(m): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Eh eh eh eh

Re: What Is Maturity by 2SWT(f): 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
HARDDON:

amen pastor

ride on!
Re: What Is Maturity by check2018: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
In caae
Re: What Is Maturity by babyfaceafrica: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lolz
Re: What Is Maturity by Neimar: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cumshot
Re: What Is Maturity by HARDDON: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2017
2SWT:
amen pastor

ride on!
 chai! Now u made me forget the sermon  
grin cheesy
Re: What Is Maturity by McBrooklyn(m): 12:45am On Mar 19, 2017

Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 19, 2017
Queen Lily however you stretch this lesson on maturity i still beat all 20 points.
Am i not maturity personified?. grin
Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 19, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
*WHAT IS MATURITY?*
I used to think that maturity was about age and physical development, how wrong I was. I have since found out that age is only but a number, below are 20 definitions of *MATURITY*
*-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-*
19... *Maturity* is when someone hates you and you still pray for them to succeed.
*+-+-+-+-+*

This particular point is exceptional and does not readily come with the regular type of maturity.
i take it to be something that lies more in Christianity.
Then it's actually exhibited by those with certain levels of maturity in the Christian faith.
So you are on point.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 19, 2017
Lilyqueeny i'm sorry for all the pains i caused you yesterday and the sleepless night.
It wasn't intentional.
I ask for forgiveness.
Re: What Is Maturity by 2SWT(f): 7:09am On Mar 19, 2017
HARDDON:

chai! Now u made me forget the sermon  
grin cheesy
pastor you didn't even wait for church to close first

1 Like

Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2017
Sincere4u:
Lilyqueeny i'm sorry for all the pains i caused you yesterday and the sleepless night.
It wasn't intentional.
I ask for forgiveness.

I've forgiven you

1 Like

Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

I've forgiven you

Thanks Queen Lily.
Now that's what i call real maturity.
Thumbs up my Queen for this show of maturity. Not many Ladies can do this. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
2SWT:
pastor you didn't even wait for church to close first

Pastor that forgot sermon in the middle of service. grin
Re: What Is Maturity by Bluezy13(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sincere4u:

Thanks Queen Lily.
Now that's what i call real maturity.
Thumbs up my Queen for this show of maturity. Not many Ladies can do this. cheesy cheesy

Can you imagine!!

Maturity is when you try not be to over excited!
Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bluezy13:

Can you imagine!!

Maturity is when you try not be to over excited!

Hahahahaha, you are on point but i take it that once in a while the matured has to act immaturely for good mental health and focus.
Bows don't remain bent forever, they get straightened up once a while to remain useful and effective. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
*WHAT IS MATURITY?*
*-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-*
1.... *Maturity* is when you accept other people the way they are and their level of maturity.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
2.... *Maturity* is when you understand that your ideas are not always the best.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*

I STOPPED READING THE REST AFTER READING NUMBER ONE AND TWO.

Are these your own definations!? or its a copy and paste. A concept by somebody else which was not well thought through by you?.

If you say MATURITY is "when you accept other people they way they are........"

* WILL YOU ACCEPT GAYS AND LESBIANS WHEN THEY TELL YOU TO ACCEPT THEM AS THEY ARE BECAUSE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR IDEAS IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST!?

If not why not!?
Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Accepting people the way they are does not mean accepting what is morally wrong or corrupt.
No one should get this twisted.
People could have deficiencies and shortcomings that deny them love and care such as not being so well educated or being one eyed or being underprivileged of the society.
Maturity is accepting these ones the way they are.

I see someone seeking attention through blind criticisms.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sincere4u:
Accepting people the way they are does not mean accepting what is morally wrong or corrupt.
People could have deficiencies and shortcomings that deny them love and care such as not being so well educated or being one eyed or being underprivileged of the society.

No body is getting anything twisted here. Otherwise you wouldnt have helped in making this clarification. My aim is to clarify such assertions. Thank you for being MATURE and for your further explanation.
Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
*WHAT IS MATURITY?*
*-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-*
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
3.... *Maturity* is when you learn to let go even if it pains.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
4... *Maturity* is when you are able to drop expectations from a relationship and give for giving sake.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
5.... *Maturity* is when you understand whatever positive thing you do, you do it for your own peace.
*-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
6... *Maturity* is when you stop proving to the world how intelligent you are.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
7.... *Maturity* is when you stop comparing yourself with others because life is not a competition.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-*
8.... *Maturity* is when you understand that you cant and shouldn't always get what you want every time.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
9.... *Maturity* is when you are content and satisfied with your life and yet ASPIRING TO BE BETTER & BEST everyday.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
10.... *Maturity* is when someone hurts you and you understand their attitude and stay clear than trying to hurt them back.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
11.... *Maturity* is when you start thinking of other people and not just yourself.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
12.... *Maturity* is when you know you can't please everyone.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
13.... *Maturity* is when you see things in different perspective far beyond the way they are.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
14.... *Maturity* is when you love more and judge less.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
15.... *Maturity* is responsibility
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
16.... *Maturity* is Love
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
17.... *Maturity* is the application of wisdom and knowledge in humility..
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
18... *Maturity* is when you accept that your accomplishment, destiny, reputations and almost everything about your life depends on God's will and the choices you make and not pointing fingers on others.
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*
20.... *Maturity* is knowing God, serving Him with all that you've got and pursuing His Kingdom no matter what people think or say...
*+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+*

My Queen!!!!!,
It's been a while. You just forgot about me totally. Had to go through sincere4u's posts to reach you.
How has it been?. grin
Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sincere4u:

Pastor that forgot sermon in the middle of service. grin

Church don close nah. grin
Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
karacta1:

My Queen!!!!!,
It's been a while. You just forgot about me totally. Had to go through sincere4u's posts to reach you.
How has it been?. grin

I am fine

you were the one who ignored my messages
Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
karacta1:

Church don close nah. grin
cheesy
Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

I am fine

you were the one who ignored my messages

U started it o.
Then i got busy and wasn't checking for messages
I'm sorry for the miscommunication.
Re: What Is Maturity by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
karacta1:

U started it o. Then i got busy and wasn't checking for messages I'm sorry for the miscommunication.

OK apology accepted
Re: What Is Maturity by McBrooklyn(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: What Is Maturity by NemzySeries(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
maturity is d ability to control ur animal instincts
Re: What Is Maturity by youngestmilly: 12:11am On Mar 22, 2017
Sincere4u:

tthis is one of the most useless comment on nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lolz: Checkout This Whatsapp Conversation - Photo. / Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? / See 50 Cities In The World Where Women Are Having The Best Sex Of Their Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.