Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Here How To Control Stress And Anger For Men/ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here How To Control Stress And Anger For Men/ladies (411 Views)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here How To Control Stress And Anger For Men/ladies by FitnessDoctor: 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hello, my name is Paul Samuel and I am a health blogger..

Stress and anger are two things that every normal adult.. anger is a natural emotion that most times leads to regrets.. While stress reduces our ability to do things..

I have seen relationships that were broken up because of stress and frustration and anger.. Also, I have seen people performing lower than they should after spending some months at work, and this can be linked to stress..

I have an ebook coming titled "How To Control Stress and Anger"

In this ebook you will find

How to control stress, frustration and anger
How to motivate and empower yourself
How to teach your partner (be it your girlfriend/boyfriend or husband/wife or just a friend) to control stress, frustration and anger.
and lots more..

I am selling this ebook for #1,000, although the ebook hasn't been launched yet, you can make your pre-order by subscribing and then you pay for it when it's launched..

Here is the link http://newsphases..com/p/pre-order-your-ebook.html

There are obstacles in every business, every relationship, every ambition, every academic pursuit, every job.. but by being able to control and direct your emotions, you put yourself one step ahead and fail to make mistakes..

This ebook is for you... if you want to be better.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Here How To Control Stress And Anger For Men/ladies by FitnessDoctor: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Get the Free Ebook |[code][url href="http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-fall-asleep-in-one-minute.html"]How To Fall Asleep In One Minute[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Ask Nigeria !!! / How Many Times Do You Fart In A Day? See Hilarious Answers / 6 Signs Your Partner Is A Control Freak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.