Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: (2104 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by funj1(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]
Here's d problem, Most of us wuld prefer having one relationship and gettn strait into marriage but unfortunately i recently joined the group of the 'had a relationshp b4 but, '. Its scary when one contemplates how to start another, where in Jupiter can a good girl or guy be found or shuld we say there are no more good girls or guys, naw i wuldnt say so. I attended an aptitude test today and it got me thnkn cos the guys and gurls were so many and i wondered, in this vast crowd she just could be waiting, na yam. gimme ur opinion people,
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by LadyT(f): 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2007
Dont try to look. She will find you when your not looking. Just relax.
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by Docfabe(m): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2007
If you try too hard, you'll make a mistake. It comes from within. If it will work, you feel it. No need to force it. Relax and you'll meet her or she'll find you. Just be the best that you can be and pray.Take it a day at a time.
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by funj1(m): 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2007
Haba Lady T, are u a romantic? It just doesnt happen dat way anymore, girls start gettn into relationships b4 they clock 16 now, hence in their 20's they are much wiser than their male counterparts , tend to be so gaurded,,,,,,,,,naw they'll neva make d 1st move. In fact its almost like they dont exist anymore. Every girls taken practically, its so frustratn
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by LadyT(f): 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2007
No Im not saying that the girl will make the move. Im saying theres no point in looking thinking is she the one or is she? If he relaxes when he meets the girl it will just click when he's least expecting it.
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by funj1(m): 12:07am On Jan 21, 2007
Then LADY-T, me thnks the next question is where? At the shopping mall, roadside eatery, banking hall, the list is endless and the uncertainty rises. See i dont see myself approaching a girl outta d blues and there's d constant feeling dat ur, in this case 'my' dream girl is out there. I'v waited my sister and lots of bros wuld say the same, abi Docfbabe. I was 23 when i got into my 1st relatnshp cos my idea of a relatnshp is preety serious , wit marriage in d equation.
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by LadyT(f): 12:24am On Jan 21, 2007
Look you are still young and your lucky your a male you can have kids anytime. You must not look at what your mates are doing thats how people make mistakes. Just go about your daily bussiness go out enjoy yourself but dont pressure yourself into finding a girl.

I had a very very strict upbringing in a single parent household. I didnt dare have a boyfriend. All my friends were having sex and going out with numerous boys. In the end some got pregnant others are now married some are doing great others are doing badly because of their choices.

But I that waited and for sometime and gave up on finding anyone who would be interested in me. I finally found a really great guy whos willing to put up with my nagging for the rest of his life. Dont get me wrong we fight and argue but he loves me deeply I see it in what he does. And there were times in my life where I thought maybe I should just go for this guy instead of waiting because I was worried what people would think a girl my age with no boyfriend. But Im glad I didnt rush.

It worked for me.
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by funj1(m): 12:41am On Jan 21, 2007
Thanks a lot girl.
Ok. Now we got dat solved, basically d idea is to be patient, we still havnt deliberated on the various guy meet girl scenarios which exist and their chance for success.
I mean is it feasible to hook up wit someone u just met while relaxing in a fast food joint say, Biggs.
What chance for success does such have. In essence the prospect of meetn any1 is scary cos all u know is wat u see , wat about wat u dont/
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by LadyT(f): 12:45am On Jan 21, 2007
Thats why you dont jump into things. People soon show their true colours its just a matter of time. Never go for anyone you think you can change. My Uncle married Omo Alata and trust me he thought he could change her LOL after she sent him to jail twice with her lies they divorced after three kids and 11 years. What a waste of time,
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by funj1(m): 12:54am On Jan 21, 2007
My sister, na dat particular omo alata get wahala. There's nobody who ventures into a relatnshp and wont come out of it 'changd' when it crumbles. The questn is whether ur change is +ve or -ve, in which case d former is more often d case.
Call me old fashioned but i'mdown wit d way our parents didi it, i mean d long term thn, where they stick it out known each other for like 3 to 4 years in some cases 5 before gettn married. Whadyu thnk?
Leave omo alata's oh, cos there are more wife materials in dat quorum
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by LadyT(f): 12:57am On Jan 21, 2007
And nowadays we men and women have so many ideas about each other. It prevents us being honest and true in relationships.

Like you said bad relationships can change people and its often for the worse. Instaed of them starting fresh with an open mind. They treat the new person in a bad way in order to protect themselves from being hurt again.

What kind of girl are you looking for?
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by Radiant(f): 12:59am On Jan 21, 2007
In Heaven I guess.
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by funj1(m): 1:03am On Jan 21, 2007
Wetin man dey find sef, good natured girl who has the good old traditional values in her u kno, respect and d likes. Baiscally ur definition of a 'girl' not a babe oh. Becos nowadays peeps use dem words interchangeably and d latter more often han not refers to a girl who has learnt d ropes and can play d game.
Abi u get repertoire of naija's nicest girls. Hook me up oh.
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by LadyT(f): 1:06am On Jan 21, 2007
Theres plently of good girls out there keep your eyes peeled!
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by funj1(m): 1:07am On Jan 21, 2007
Haba radiant no talk like dat. Na im be say  u no wan make i marry oh. Dont get me wrong i aint searching for perfection in fact ur run of the mill girl wuld do just fine so long as she doesnt carry on in the relationship using ideas from previous, sure u learn from d past but its not a mirror of the future either, do u get me?
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by ima1(f): 2:38am On Jan 21, 2007
I really wonder where to find a good naija guy, bcoz most of them are just stupid, how can you say you wanna work thing out with someone, you wanna get to know them and all, and then start trying to hook up with another girl. that is rude.
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by phoenixman: 2:45am On Jan 21, 2007
Available. to Ima1 only. grin
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by ima1(f): 2:48am On Jan 21, 2007
@Phoenixman
are you really available grin
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by Radiant(f): 2:52am On Jan 21, 2007
A lie from the pit of hell grin
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by ima1(f): 3:11am On Jan 21, 2007
lol grin grin
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by phoenixman: 3:11am On Jan 21, 2007
now y radiant want to spoil my happiness? angry angry angry
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by Radiant(f): 3:15am On Jan 21, 2007
lmao. . . your happiness? grin yeye pikin, I'm sorry eh grin grin grin

Ima, wink
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by phoenixman: 3:19am On Jan 21, 2007
u no go dun tel har seh mi lie!! angry angry
i have no chance now.
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by Radiant(f): 3:22am On Jan 21, 2007
Wait until Ima talk her mind na angry angry angry
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by ima1(f): 3:32am On Jan 21, 2007
so wetin una dey talk about now, so u dey lie phoenix
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by Radiant(f): 3:34am On Jan 21, 2007
kai! she don talk am say hin deh lie. Diz guy go just swear for me now sad
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by phoenixman: 3:34am On Jan 21, 2007
radiant!!!! angry i told you i am available, if you want me grin
radiant says i am telling lie. that i am unavailable. tongue
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by Macgreat(m): 3:46am On Jan 21, 2007
Their is only one good guy on earth and that is ME smiley,where you will find another good guy is mars,moon,black hole,sun, etc As for earth am the only one grin
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by ima1(f): 3:49am On Jan 21, 2007
Radiant:

kai! she don talk am say hin deh lie. Diz guy go just swear for me now sad

lol grin omg

@Macgreat
lol if your the only guy on earth, then i am a lesbian

so what are your qualifications pheonix, ur age and all those introductory stuff
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by phoenixman: 3:55am On Jan 21, 2007
here on the www?
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by ima1(f): 3:56am On Jan 21, 2007
all around im guessing, my email is in my profile, send me a message
Re: Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys: by phoenixman: 3:58am On Jan 21, 2007
kool. will do. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Dont No How To Cook / Why Most Girls Get Serious After They Are Faded? / Siberian Teen Just Auctioned Her Virginity For About $27,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.