Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,079 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? (2142 Views)

What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by Brownteeth(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2010
Ladies just sit down there waiting for men to prey on them, at the end of the day they ridicule, mock and make fun of the guys who approach them for spitting horrible lines. But can you ladies do a better job than men if you were the ones doing the approaching? Ok. lets find out.

you were inside a fast food place and you saw this cute guy you admired, refreshing himself at a distant table on his own, and you MUST have to walk up to him. What exactly are the things you will say to connect with the guy and have his number?

Guys should be the judges. Oya lets go. Whos the first female toaster?
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by TheCork(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2010
grin grin grin Give me money grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by Brownteeth(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^^hehehe. sharap dia!! open your own thread na. You only feed on already existing threads to lay insults. Without new threads it wuld be so boring.
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by papa190(m): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^
Shut up there,
I always follow your thread but most of them always leave me tinking abt the kind of being you are! grin
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by LOVE4BUG(f): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2010
Brownteeth:

you were inside a fast food place and you saw this cute guy you admired, refreshing himself at a distant table on his own, and you MUST have to walk up to him. What exactly are the things you will say to connect with the guy and have his number?

Me:walking up to him**** Hi, mind if i sit down?

Guy: oh no go ahead,

Me: wow you look handsome wink wink

Guy thanks

Me You stay around?

Guy: No came to see a friend

Me: so*** have you seen him?

Guy no not yet.

Me just hope he wunt keep you waiting

Guy Hope so too

Me *** and what's the name?

Guy: Prince

Me wow*** are you from a royal home?

Guy ***smiles** no just a name

Me Ok Prince nice to meet you

Guy: yeaa me too

Me: well*** I stay around the neighborhood and do eat here at times.

Guy: hmmm nice

Me can i call you some day?

Guy: yeaa why not

Me: ok what's the number?

Guy here, 08033333333

Me: ok my name is,

ok buy, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by LOVE4BUG(f): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2010
hope that gave you a crew to what you are looking for? [s](u wan toast babe come de find lines for NL)[/s] grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by papa190(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2010
[size=15pt]^^

That is an example of ANTONIO BANDERASDESPERADO

any lady wen track me like that I go pick race without looking back,
[/size]

Oma she o,
she fit be mermaid or Hiv carrier,
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2010
This guy thread dey make me wonder wether ehn dey do like this;   grin
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by izby(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Guy thanks

Me You stay around?

Guy no not yet.

Guy Hope so too

Guy here, 08059972220

Me: ok my name is Izby,

LOVE.4BUG said it all
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by Brownteeth(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2010
@Love.4bug. I didnt tell you to answer for the guy. Just say your own part.

@okija juju. what do you mean by that?

@papa190. Me and you who better pass?
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by papa190(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2010
Okija_juju:

This guy thread dey make me wonder wether ehn dey do like this;   grin

[size=15pt]ROTFL, grin grin grin
okija  WE all know that brown teeth thread DEY MAke ELEPHANT Born squirrel
[/size]
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by edebor: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2010
i am henry  really love to have a caring lady if interested contact me: +2348055968422
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by iice(f): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2010
Admired. . .sorry i don't admire a person base on face or build.  To find out, i'd ask if i could join him on his table, get the hi/hello out of the way and ask some mind scrabbling question.  His answer determines if i will bother with the next 5mins or not.
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by papa190(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^
You again~
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by Brownteeth(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^^Abeg wetin my thread dey do you? Talk in plain language pls.
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by yusuf2(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Guy thanks

Me You stay around?

Guy no not yet.

Guy Hope so too

Guy here, 08033333333

U did not finish the conversation, here let me help u

You : ok my name is Moneyca, Ehmmm Price, i kinda left my purse in the house, could u be a dear and pay the bill for my lunch,

Guy : no problem, the pleasure is all mine

You : 10x, u such a nice guy (maga)

Guy:
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2010
yusuf_@:

You : ok my name is Moneyca, Ehmmm Price, i kinda left my purse in the house, could u be a dear and pay the bill for my lunch,

Guy:

Yes I did!!! mind you its fast food (not mama put) and fast foods are pay before service. we eat while conversing
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by papa190(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2010
yusuf_@:

Guy: 

death, grin grin
Lovebug they have finished your analysis~
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2010
@190 F**ck you cool
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by papa190(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^
Love.BUG
S*X you
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by Pweety4me(f): 2:15am On Jul 28, 2010
iice:

Admired. . .sorry i don't admire a person base on face or build.  To find out, i'd ask if i could join him on his table,get the hi/hello out of the way and ask some mind scrabbling question.  His answer determines if i will bother with the next 5mins or not.
Lolz u sound like a dealer straight 2 business cheesy. . .so wat kinda Q's? wink
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:47am On Jul 28, 2010
I have been approched by several ladies before. You wouldnt even notice they are hitting on you if you are not careful.
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by yusuf2(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Yes I did!!! mind you its fast food (not mama put) and fast foods are pay before service. we eat while conversing

LOVE.4BUG:

Guy thanks

Me You stay around?

Guy no not yet.

Guy Hope so too

Guy here, 08033333333

ok then, u ended ur conversation with this "OK BUY" how typical. guess u're already used to saying BUY me this, BUY me that so u don't remember the accurate spelling of BYE, luv ur prof pix buy the way, if thats actually u, MEHN U'RE FYN.
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by nelice: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2010
embarassedYou are the monitor of my PC, just a brainwashing technique.
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by SmashingM(f): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2010
I'll walk up to him  with a smile on my face and the start the conversation thus;

Me: <smiles> Hi, may i join you?

Guy: Go ahead

Me: You're too handsome to be eating alone but i hope i'm not encroaching?

Guy: Thanks for the compliment, you're not.

Me: My name is Princess, may i know your's?

Guy: Funky

Me: Woah! that's a f'wonderful name. (meanwhile eating continues after which i'll answer one fake call and take my leave)

Me: Honey sorry i've got to rush to the bank and change my hard currency to naira, if you don't mind may i have your contacts? Here's my complimentary card. I'll call you when i'm through in the bank.

Guy: <smiles for the first time> Oh! i'm very pleased to meet you. Here's my number; ,

Me: catch ya later.
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by yusuf2(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2010
SmashingM:

I'll walk up to him  with a smile on my face and the start the conversation thus;

Me: <smiles> Hi, may i join you?

Me: You're too handsome to be eating alone but i hope i'm not encroaching?

Guy: Thanks for the compliment, you're not.

Me: My name is Princess, may i know your's?

Guy: Funky

Me: Woah! that's a f'wonderful name. (meanwhile eating continues after which i'll answer one fake call and take my leave)

Me: Honey sorry i've got to rush to the bank and change my hard currency to naira, if you don't mind may i have your contacts? Here's my complimentary card. I'll call you when i'm through in the bank.

Guy: <smiles for the first time> Oh! i'm very pleased to meet you. Here's my number; ,

Me: catch ya later.

u try sha. but u and i know there are less than 1% of 9ja ladies who are capable of doing that simple act
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by experts: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2010
its easier said than done,

when you walk up to a guy,

You: hey, may i join u plz

guy: its a free world

you: Me: wow you look handsome

guy:Thanks

you:Me: You stay around?

Guy: why do you ask?

You: just wish to know you, i.e if u don't mind

Guy: well i don't wish to and besides i don't hv time or girls like you

You: well sorry for disturbing

Guy: never mind

bla bla bla
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by experts: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2010
you: I'll walk up to him with a smile on my face and the start the conversation thus;
you:Me: <smiles> Hi, may i join you?

you:Me: You're too handsome to be eating alone but i hope i'm not encroaching?

Guy: yes u re and why do you care?

You: Me: don't love seeing a handsome guy like u alone

Guy: i thought u came here to eat?

you: yes

Guy; then eat and stop disturbing my meal plz

You: oh am sorry, i never meant to disturb

Guy: its alright

after eating for some time,

You: i don't think u stay around here?

Guy: why do you say that

You: nothing, its just that i have never seen such and handsome guy like u in this vicinity before,

Guy: smile

and so on,
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by oYaTo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2010
experts:

Guy: i thought u came here to eat?

you: yes

Guy; then eat and stop disturbing my meal plz

Damn, that's harsh cheesy
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by adaybola(f): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2010
It goes this way.

Adaybola: Hi, is the seat free? (If yes, then)
Adaybola: I like your shirt/wristwatch/whatever he's putting on (If I get a smile or thanks)
Adaybola: Will start the conversation on his meal, movies, sports and get a hold on his interest.
Adaybola: There’s this new movie “Salt”, I would love to see it. (If he shows some kind of interest, then)
Adaybola: Would you like to go to the cinema/hangout sometime? (if yes)
Adaybola: Can we exchange complimentary cards?
Adaybola: Nice chatting with you. I hope to see you again sometime soon. Enjoy the rest of the day.
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by TheCork(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2010
**your money or your life***
Re: Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? by papamissyb(f): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Guy thanks

Me You stay around?

Guy no not yet.

Guy Hope so too

Guy here, 08033333333

I HV BEEN TRYIN UR NOBA, BUT NO RESPONSE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gay Epidemic / What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? / Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.