Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Advice For Single Successful Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Single Successful Guys (30181 Views)

Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section / An Advice For Single Ladies / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by zed7: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
Joavid:

You're a He-goat!
Your fada.
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by youngzeal1: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah:
Yes, don't mind them...

They will leave responsible and well trained girl like me to go after beauty and curves that will break their heart at the end of the day. cheesy

Well, I think they deserve each other....the guys want them as trophy wives cos they beautiful & all and the girls also want their money!!

I "partially' agree with the Op, be wise and stop chasing physical appearances.......

karashika.
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Toks2008(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
DLGUY:

E no even concern me because I know they are 90% lies.

Wetin pain me na the time and effort wey I waste.

I place much value on my time and I don't like wasting it on dump skulls.

Thank God you did not waste 13years with one as I did.
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by 1metre: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah:
Yes, don't mind them...

They will leave responsible and well trained girl like me to go after beauty and curves that will break their heart at the end of the day. cheesy

Well, I think they deserve each other....the guys want them as trophy wives cos they beautiful & all and the girls also want their money!!

I "partially' agree with the Op, be wise and stop chasing physical appearances.......

madam u fine na, u hv the nose I like grin
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Toks2008:

Wow!
13 years shocked
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by amokeme(f): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Do you seriously wanna do this? Are you aware of the vital role money plays in today's marriages? Do you know how many marriages have broken up as a result of the man not being able to fend for his family??

Now, as a man, you won't expect me to venture into marriage without having a stable income. Even the society at large will ridicule you if such happens...

Now, from your words, true love trumps money and material things... Are you serious right now?
How many marriages are built entirely on true love?

You seem like a lover gurl. Do I've got one question for you.. Can you marry a broke ass in the name of love?
Nobody is ignoring the vital role money plays in a relationship or marriage.. and I don't have a problem admitting it's importance either.
But when you make it one sided?, then that I have a problem with.

Why should a man or a WOMAN go into a relationship or marriage without a stable income to start with?!.
People like you or who share same mentality as you, are the problems of the society tho in bits.
You preach "men work hard and you will get any girl of your dreams( and definitely you will get the bees and you wonder how stupid women are, ignoring your faulty mentality too)
But how about you preach "Everybody should work hard to get the spouse that they are compatible with financially"? Or is this a problem to preach or talk about? Do you get my point now?.

And to answer your question, oh yes, I can date a broke guy but can't get married to one. You know why? Because by the time we will be getting married his status would have changed positively.

3 Likes

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by gokuu(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
So many dumb and sexist comments.
Nigerian men (including broke ones) always believe women want their money (even when they don't have any).

If you don't know any independent women, it's a function of your environment.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by DLGUY: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
[code][/code]
Toks2008:

Wow!

Would you believe this people were still interrogating me on my finances, my job, how much I earn. Like w.t.f!

Is that all that matters to them?
They even made me know how much she made her hair. Damn!
Looked like her mom was ready to sell her to the highest bidder.

I swear I was just confused.
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Youngzedd(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
tspun:
Thanks, is almost as if that advice is for me.

All my life I have always wish to marry a slim girl with height. But now I am face with a short beautiful fair decent lovely girl who has showed me love more than anyone as ever done.

I love everything about her except her height. Am just praying for God to give me the grace to see pass that because I am tire of searching and i really want to settle down.

In life, you cannot have it all. No human is perfect.
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Youngzedd(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
mazizitonene:
Once you are successful as a guy......chances of you getting married to a genuine lovely lady with character ready to build a home reduces to less than 5%.......

Gold diggers, pretenders and ladies that literary "want to fly" start "famzing" to deceive a brother.....and funny as it sounds na the one dem dey like.....It takes a man of high intelligence to discern.....

funny enough most guys would rather keep lying to themselves.....but bottom line like the op said... "you can't Turn a hoe to a wife." a hoe will always be a hoe..

The highlighted is the koko. It's advisable to get one while you hustle, anyone that stick with ya marry her, don't waste time.

Waiting for when you blow will only get you gold diggers who are only after your money.
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Ezionye(f): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
fineboynl:
visit brothel and see ladies that sleep with hundred men per day.

And what's d essence of this stewpid pix? U cudnt just make ur point? Smh
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
amokeme:

Nobody is ignoring the vital role money plays in a relationship or marriage.. and I don't have a problem admitting it's importance either.
But when you make it one sided?, then that I have a problem with.

Why should a man or a WOMAN go into a relationship or marriage without a stable income to start with?!.

This goes does to buttress my initial point. You don't venture into marriage without taking cognizance of eventualities.
People like you or who share same mentality as you, are the problems of the society tho in bits.

Well, if you must make a convincing point, you don't start by being insultive. Obviously, you misinterpreted my stands. By "money over Bitches", I don't mean to say when I eventually make the money, I'll go around Fucking holes.. All am saying is that, having money put you in a better position to becoming a man of reckoning in the society. Even those ladies who claim to have have gotten married on the ground of true love will be giving you green light cus you've made it... You dig?
You preach "men work hard and you will get any girl of your dreams( and definitely you will get the bees and you wonder how stupid women are, ignoring your faulty mentality too)
But how about you preach "Everybody should work hard to get the spouse that they are compatible with financially"? Or is this a problem to preach or talk about? Do you get my point now?.

Now I get where you are driving at. You can't stand it when I lay emphasis on men Making it big... How feminist of you.

Well, regardless of sex or gender, when you work hard, you ll always reap the rewards. Now, the distinguishing factor that separate men from women is that men are created by default to be in control of situation... What am I saying?

Take for instance a lady, who is very rich ( linda Ikeji for instance). Considering her wealth, if she's isn't humble, men will flee from her. That isn't the same case with men. Hope you get my point?

And to answer your question, oh yes, I can date a broke guy but can't get married to one. You know why? Because by the time we will be getting married his status would have changed positively.

How smart of you to have use logic to stylishly evade my question. Well, I'll rephrase... Can you marry a broke ass guy. Yes or No

If that's too big for you, then I'll ask you this in a situation where you are dating a guy who couldn't fend for you for a period of say 5years, and along the line, a well made guy came around to propose marriage to you. Mind you, in addition to his wealth, he's got some other outstanding qualities. Would you rather stick to this guy who couldn't take care of you til he eventually make or would you dump his ass and jump on the high horse?
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
DLGUY:

All she keeps shouting is she rejected me. I'm a stalker, I'm crazy, I'm a scammer . There isn't anything she hasn't called me.

Wet in just vex me be dey I waste my time on her that's all.

I even saw where she cursed you for pestering her life grin

You are still wasting your time bro cheesy

Plenty fishes dey for river. Wasting time on a girl you have never met na long thing like horse kondo.

Fine boy like you angry cheesy
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
DLGUY:

My brother I'm over her like horse shit.
I'm only paying her back in her own coin.
As I speak, I don't even have any of her numbers anymore.

This is childish abeg.
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Ezionye(f): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Toks2008:

Sometimes people wonder why I'm still single at this age and most times I just want to keep mum because wettin dey after number 6 pass 7.

Most of these hot ladies are bad news and are better left to be used and dumped by as many randy guys as possible...rather than for them to strive to be fulfilled, they tend to look for guys that can buy them...for the sake of respect for my ex I would have pasted some crazy conversations we had which opened my eyes to the fact that most hot girls are disasters and a waste of time and resources....this is why you see the not too hot babes getting married to sweet dudes while the useless hot ones remain single till menopause catch up on them and most of them who are lucky to be married usually get dumped by the husband.

Sometimes I think a woman's outward beauty can be a curse on her if not we'll managed.

Don't u have " not too hot girls" in ur area to start a relationship with since hot girls are an issue now. Or better still find d " cold" or "frozen" ones. I wonder what hotness means here anyway
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by DLGUY: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
scooby12:

This is childish abeg.

Person wey God never answer her prayers wey dey curse. grin

Thank God I've been promoted beyond my expectations ever since and that's evidence that curses will never work on me.

God trully blesses his own beyond what human curses can affect.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by amokeme(f): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
gokuu:
So many dumb and sexist comments.
Nigerian men (including broke ones) always believe women want their money (even when they don't have any).

If you don't know any independent women, it's a function of your environment.
The bold is just perfect!!!! And family too. but they will ignore that. I don't have weak or dumb minded friends, and sometimes when I read some things here on NL, I wonder if I'm really sharing same planet with this people.
But then, some came from really messed up families.. and they just continue with the frustration,
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Well 100% wife material or nothing
You'd better be a 200% husband material too... cool
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by amokeme(f): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
scooby12:

You have been talking for almost a year. I read your diary about this same chick too. Saw the thread you created to post her pictures with boyfriend. The only thing I got from your story then was, this chick doesn't want you. I even saw on a thread that you got arrested for stalking her.
This shít is just weird bro. I mean, I don't even know.

If it makes you feel better to keep talking about her, then go on alaye.

Nothing do you.
cheesy cheesy cheesy he won't admit anything you say,I feel he still likes her, but he is pained because she is probably happy and he can't do anything about it.
His lashing out about the issue is his grieving style

1 Like

Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
DLGUY:

Person wey God never answer her prayers wey dey curse. grin

Thank God I've been promoted beyond my expectations ever since and that's evidence that curses will never work on me.

God trully blesses his own beyond what human curses can affect.
Hmmmm!
Bro you seem to be a cool guy but based on the little conversation we just had and the way you reacted. Something is wrong with you sir.

Going to drink my garri ijebu.
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by DLGUY: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
amokeme:

cheesy cheesy cheesy he won't admit anything you say,I feel he still likes her, but he is pained because she is probably happy and he can't do anything about it.

Yes o.

Let me grieve. grin

Like you think I'm not happy too?

Once I log off Nairaland I have an army of friends I'll go hang out with and have fun so don't think my life revolves around one girl.
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
amokeme:

Are you related to Dr phil cheesy
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by DLGUY: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
scooby12:

Hmmmm!
Bro you seem to be a cool guy but based on the little conversation we just had and the way you reacted. Something is wrong with you sir.

Going to drink my garri ijebu.

Lmao!

Enjoy your garri sir. grin
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by amokeme(f): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Toks2008:

13 years shocked
I'm curious sad
Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ahijo1990:
The Man who married a beautiful wife and the Man who planted maize by the roadside have the same problem. grin grin grin
Their mutual problem is insecurity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Things Men Find In Other Women / Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos) / You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.