Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses (42732 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Jehovahs Witnesses Suicide Rate 5 To 10 Times Above Average (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by ospido: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

The fact that any man can can just say something not in the bible and say it is God that said it and we believe hook line and sinker is a justification that we ourselves don't read the bible.

Smoking is not mentioned in the bible it is not sin. Smoking is a lifestyle choice that can lead to addiction and other health and social issues which are bad. Alcohol is as bad as smoking both cause similar issues. Smoking is not a reason for disfellowshipping.
Abortion can be regarded as murder. If you discourage a person from doing abortion saying is murder and the person gives birth to a child that needs blood transfusion and that child dies from refusal this is murder also. Don't justify your killings

God never said abstain from blood transfusion and accept autologous blood transfusion termed bloodless surgeries by you people
Therefore your religion is all a lie.
Y won't Russia say it's extremist
Hairyrapunzel:

The fact that any man can can just say something not in the bible and say it is God that said it and we believe hook line and sinker is a justification that we ourselves don't read the bible.

Smoking is not mentioned in the bible it is not sin. Smoking is a lifestyle choice that can lead to addiction and other health and social issues which are bad. Alcohol is as bad as smoking both cause similar issues. Smoking is not a reason for disfellowshipping.
Abortion can be regarded as murder. If you discourage a person from doing abortion saying is murder and the person gives birth to a child that needs blood transfusion and that child dies from refusal this is murder also. Don't justify your killings

God never said abstain from blood transfusion and accept autologous blood transfusion termed bloodless surgeries by you people
Y won't Russia say it's extremist
[quote author=Hairyrapunzel post=54736129]

Y won't Russia say it's extremist.

Have you ever read Acts 15:29? What is the meaning of to ABSTAIN. from Blood?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Freksy:

The command to abstain from blood is a far stronger and more encompassing expression than not to eat it.

Paul was telling the gentiles what the Jews already knew not to eat blood of animals. It couldn't have included blood transfusion

Did God mean they could eat blood of animals not use for sacrifice?
Can you support your claim with scriptures?

God was specific about animals for sacrifice or food. The law was for animals as food The lion david killed he didn't pour the blood on the floor. Does that mean he didnt respect the life of the animaI? I thought God loves all animals equally.

Not Eating blood of animals not used for sacrifice is not mentioned in the bible. This is an argument from silence. This argument was not even there

Paul did not say, "abstain from the blood of animals or humans - live or dead." The instruction is simple: "...abstain from blood". Note that abstinence from blood was just one of the 4 things Paul enlisted at Acts 15:29. 1. From things sacrificed to idols 2. From blood 3. From what is strangled and 4. From sexual immorality.

Paul did not say it but the letter said it was letter to the gentiles not letter to the Jews and gentiles. In this case the Jews were practicing all these already and it said do not eat the blood of animals sacrificed or for food

No animal was created in God's image, yet, their blood means life and is precious to God. Only God is the giver of life, and blood means life and thus should be refrained from.

The blood of animals is precious the life of man is precious to hiM so he gave the commandment not to kill man.

Do you think human blood is lesser in value before God than animals' and hence should not be respected and refrained from?
Human life is of most importance to God. Human life is respected and humans are not killed during blood donation to be usent as food or sacrifice but rather used for saving lives in emergencies and for making albumin, factor 8, and 9 ,rhogam, immunoglobulins etc which you people have no problem accepting. Since it is beneficial even to you people then it shouldn't be refrained from.

Blood, be it of animals or humans, live or dead, represents life.

And life of the animal or human is important. What is the use if the person is dead since blood represents life?

David even poured water brought to him by 3 of his 30 headmen, claiming it's their blood and life. He refused to drink the water, but poured it out to God.

It was symbolic. It was water he used there not their real blood. Because the life of the men where important. The men didn't die he was thanking God for their lives lIke a sacrifice to God. David killed a lion but did not pour the blood on the ground so are you saying not all animals are important to God?

He looked beyond the letters of the laws and acted based on the meaning and principles behind the law(s) regarding blood. Read 1 Chronicles 11:15-19 and ponder over it.

It shows you how grateful david was to God that his men didn't die trying to get water for him. At the end of the day the men were alive. They still had life

Would you ask David that God didn't use the word, " don't drink", had you been one of the 3 headmen? Were those men animals killed for sacrifice?
When God said do not kill. so david would have killed his men and used their blood as sacrifice because they brought him water? Interesting. Like I said the men didn't die and brought water for David. David poured water not their actual blood. David was just thanking God for saving his mens life. At the end of the day the men still had life death did not come to them. Blood transfusion is not drinking blood no body is dying from blood donation nobody is being used as sacrifice or food after the procedure. If david was happy that his men were saved and it was ok then I don't think God will have a problem with people whose life has been saved by blood transfusion .
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by dohyn(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
missfrancess:
are you on facebook?

Yes,I am on facebook but I'm not gonna put my contact on here..
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Drehilton(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
gemale:

As I said b4,if we apply ur reasoning literally & strictly, we shldnt kill animals because dt involves blood. When a woman is in labour, she shldnt be assisted because we r supposed abstain 4rm blood. D baby birthed is also guilty of wteva sin u attach 2 blood transfusion since its mother shed blood on it. If u injure urself & bleed, u r also guilty.
Sir,you've missed the point.
Jehovah values blood...it's precious to him.
No wonder he commanded that animals killed must have its blood poured to the ground...of course it's impossible to entirely drain all the animals blood out,however pouring out the blood means you show respect for the Supreme ruler and giver of life JEHOVAH..leveticus 17:13-16
Abstinence in this regard refer to shun/reject eating blood (Involves cannibalism),refuse whole blood transfusions,or eat unbledded or strangled animals...IT SHOULDN'T BE IN YOUR SYSTEM NO MATTER THE FORM IT MIGHT BE
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
CAPTIVATOR:

Flawed logic @ Bold , The question should have been DO YOU REALLY ABSTAIN FROM AN ORGAN, IF YOU ACCEPT IT TO BE TRANSPLANTED IN YOU ?

Flawed logic. Paul told only gentiles to abstain from blood and the Jews were not eating blood of animals sacrificed or for food. Paul would have included the Jews if he meant abstaining from any new thing he included.

Do you really abstain from blood by accepting autologous blood transfusion, factor 9 and 8, albumin, rhogam and immunoglobulins?

I am abstaining from blood if I am being transfused according to acts 21

So one delusional man called Nathan knorr na came in 1945 to tell you people Paul said that it was blood transfusion he meant. This man also banned vaccination and organ transplant but later changed it after 13 and 30yrs respectively. Well he was delusional and people are dying due to various doctrinal errors. Think of people that died duringban on vaccine and organ transplant. Then later you change

Paul never meant blood transfusion simple they were not doing it that time and Paul is not omniscient
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Drehilton:

Sir,you've missed the point.
Jehovah values blood...it's precious to him.
No wonder he commanded that animals killed must have its blood poured to the ground...of course it's impossible to entirely drain all the animals blood out,however pouring out the blood means you show respect for the Supreme ruler and giver of life JEHOVAH..leveticus 17:13-16
Abstinence in this regard refer to shun/reject eating blood (Involves cannibalism),refuse whole blood transfusions,or eat unbledded or strangled animals...IT SHOULDN'T BE IN YOUR SYSTEM NO MATTER THE FORM IT MIGHT BE

Your Jehovah values blood but not a human beings life how pathetic
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
CAPTIVATOR:

the scripture gives Explicit command against Blood . Abstain from Blood
- Act 15:29 but says no such thing againt Cannibalism . this further showed u don't understand the earlier question asked : what is been Transfused ? Blood
! SOMETHING A CHRISTIAN IS WARNED TO ABSTAIN FROM

Am also abstaining from Alcohol since I didn't Consume it through the mouth, But it was transfused to my Body. logical, isnt it ?

The scripture gives Explicit command that the law was meant for just the gentiles.
Abstaining from blood was a command to only the gentiles not all christians at that time. The Jews were also christians
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Drehilton(m): 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

First and foremost no doctor will ask you to take alcohol iv. If iv alcohol was used for any treatment a doctor will prescribe it but it isn't use. Alcohol dosent even change effect when given iv or taken orally.

Blood eaten will not and never have thesame effect as blood transfusion. Stop making those your watchtower analysis fool of fallacy so alcohol iv and blood transfusion are now thesame thing

Yes flee or abstain from blood. Don't accept autologous blood transfusion and come and tell me blood transfusion is bad apostle Paul said abstain from blood and Nathan knorr in 1945 said abstain from blood transfusion so it's biblical but we can accept autologous blood transfusion since the name is now bloodless surgery because it is biblical. Or I am a hemophiliac jw I can accept factor 8 and 9 gotten from blood donated by others because the bible said I can break blood down and accept it when it is broken down or I can take albumin gotten from plasma of blood of others or immunoglobulins gotten from blood of other people because is broken down. Bible says we can take small fractions but not take larger fractions of blood because it is a sin apostle Paul said abstain from blood and Nathan knorr thousands of years later ie in 1945 said so.

You people even have fractions of blood you can accept nowadays. Hypocrites

Either you eat blood by cooking,or you transfuse blood or you eat strangled animals..the point is doing any of that expressly means you have that in your system...you've eaten/taken blood.
Gen9:3,4...it's blood,YOU MUST NOT EAT
All your explanation is based on technicalities,it's watering down a direct command..
For direct command,it's a NO
Yes,there was no direct command with regards to blood fractions.Thus,Not everybody accepts these blood fractions you mentioned based on individual bible trained conscience.
If for example I would have a troubled conscience for taking a platelet,I would rather abstain and refuse than to take the platelet bearing in mind that there's no biblical command to refuse or accept it.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Drehilton:

Either you eat blood by cooking,or you transfuse blood or you eat strangled animals..the point is doing any of that expressly means you have that in your system...you've eaten/taken blood.
All your explanation is based on technicalities,it's watering down a direct command..
For direct command,it's a NO
Yes,there was no direct command with regards to blood fractions.Thus,Not everybody accepts these blood fractions you mentioned based on individual bible trained conscience.
If for example I would have a troubled conscience for taking a platelet,I would rather abstain and refuse than to take the platelet bearing in mind that there's no biblical command to refuse or accept it.

There is no direct command to abstain from blood transfusion. The command is made to only Gentile how come?

Where is the command to accept autologous blood transfusion?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

The scripture gives Explicit command that the law was meant for just the gentiles.
Abstaining from blood was a command to only the gentiles not all christians at that time. The Jews were also christians
Please according to the Bible. If you indeed believe what it contains, what is the only primary purpose of blood/what is blood meant for, right from the days of Noah down to our day.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
achorladey:

Please according to the Bible. If you indeed believe what it contains, what is the only primary purpose of blood/what is blood meant for, right from the days of Noah down to our day.

Blood symbolises life. Why should you take a symbol over the actual thing it represents?. Or rather why would a symbol uphold more importance than what it represents ?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Or better still from God's standard point what is blood meant to be used for?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Blood symbolises life
That is not the answer to my question
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Drehilton(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Your Jehovah values blood but not a human beings life how pathetic

Blood transfusion does not guarantee 100% survival.What happens when one gets transfused and yet still dies?
Jehovah values blood,YES he values life he his the giver of life,even when we loose it as a result of keeping his commandment,there's hope for resurrection.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Blood symbolises life. Why should you take a symbol over the actual thing it represents?. Or rather why would a symbol uphold more importance than what it represents ?
Still not the response am looking for. I know you are versed in this.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Blood transfusion definitely falls under what blood can be used for. RIGHT OR WRONG? If yes, then from God's standpoint, what should blood be used for?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 12:05am On Mar 20, 2017
achorladey:

That is not the answer to my question

That is my own answer to your question. The summary is that life of all creatures is in their blood. Blood symbolises life. God cannot love blood more than life itself. A symbol can never hold more importance than the actual thing it represents.

You cannot say blood transfusion is bad yet you eagerly accept autologous blood transfusion. Or fractions of blood fRom wordly donors.
My own God doesn't love blood more than any humans life. And my bible never said abstain from blood transfusion. My God never said I should die or let my child die to uphold any mosaic law. If your God says otherwise good for you

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Drehilton(m): 12:10am On Mar 20, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

There is no direct command to abstain from blood transfusion. The command is made to only Gentile how come?

Where is the command to accept autologous blood transfusion?

Why do we treat malaria or typhoid the way it's treated now and not like the 1st century Christians.It's simple,biological and scientific advancement is key..
When that instruction was given,then Israelite even the Jews and gentile never knew that there's fractions of blood.
Jehovah knew,however he choose to explain in terms they would understand.HE SAID BLOOD and not blood fractions.
It would be totally wrong for anyone to conclude or assume that JEHOVAH could have meant BLOOD FRACTIONS and blood as it were.
HE ALONE CAN ANSWER THAT,IT WOULD BE WRONG TO ASSUME WHAT IT IS.Bearing in mind that he #created us,he knows how we are formed but he choose to say"ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD...and not abstain from fractions
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

That is my own answer to your question. The summary is that life of all creatures is in their blood. Blood symbolises life. God cannot love blood more than life itself. A symbol can never hold more importance than the actual thing it represents.

You cannot say blood transfusion is bad yet you eagerly accept autologous blood transfusion. Or fractions of blood fRom wordly donors.
My own God doesn't love blood more than any humans life. And my bible never said abstain from blood transfusion. My God never said I should die or let my child die to uphold any mosaic law. If your God says otherwise good for you

What do you mean by, '' you cannot say blood transfusion is bad''. When analysing issues try to speak for yourself and respect the decision of others as well. Still interested in what blood is used for from God's standpoint though.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Drehilton(m): 12:23am On Mar 20, 2017
achorladey:

Blood transfusion definitely falls under what blood can be used for. RIGHT OR WRONG? If yes, then from God's standpoint, what should blood be used for?

ONE ANSWER...
HEB 9:11-14,22.....READ THAT PLEASE.
From the onset,
When blood is mentioned,forgiveness of sins follows.
It started with animal sacrifices under the mosaic law,however these only foreshadowed the ONE SACRIFICE OF JESUS.
EPH1:7-"BY MEANS OF HIM (JESUS CHRIST)WE HAVE THE RELEASE BY RANSOM THROUGH THE BLOOD OF THAT ONE....."
Little wonder why Jehovah values blood.it's very significant
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Drehilton(m): 12:28am On Mar 20, 2017
achorladey:

Blood should not be used for any other thing.
It hold a great significance before Jehovah.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Drehilton:

ONE ANSWER...
From the onset,
It started with animal sacrifices under the mosaic law,however these only foreshadowed the ONE SACRIFICE OF JESUS.
EPH1:7-"BY MEANS OF HIM (JESUS CHRIST)WE HAVE THE RELEASE BY RANSOM THROUGH THE BLOOD OF THAT ONE....."
Hmmmmmmmm, this can definitely be summarised in just one word and backed with just a scripture as well.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Drehilton:

Why do we treat malaria or typhoid the way it's treated now and not like the 1st century Christians.It's simple,biological and scientific advancement is key..
When that instruction was given,then Israelite even the Jews and gentile never knew that there's fractions of blood.
Jehovah knew,however he choose to explain in terms they would understand.HE SAID BLOOD and not blood fractions.
It would be totally wrong for anyone to conclude or assume that JEHOVAH could have meant BLOOD FRACTIONS and blood as it were.
HE ALONE CAN ANSWER THAT,IT WOULD BE WRONG TO ASSUME WHAT IT IS.Bearing in mind that he #created us,he knows how we are formed but he choose to say"ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD...and not abstain from fractions

So scientific advancement is the key when that instruction was given even the jews and gentiles never knew that there was anything called blood transfusion. He said blood and not blood transfusion so it is totally wrong for anyone to conclude that God would have meant blood transfusion

He alone can answer that it will be wrong to assume what it is too. Paul said abstain from blood and not abstain from blood transfusion

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 12:51am On Mar 20, 2017
achorladey:

Yes Blood is used in blood transfusion that is why it is called blood transfusion also used for autologus transfusion albumin etc . From God's standpoint or biblical standpoint blood was used for atonement of sins but Jesus Christ has taken this role. It is a symbol of life.
Also fRom God's standpoint and biblical standpoint blood transfusion is not a sin. Paul wrote to only the gentiles so the Jews were already doing what was said not eating blood as food. Paul never knew of blood transfusion he was definitely talking about what he knew which was aboutnot eating blood as food which was forbidden. Blood transfusion is not food.

Don't single one out and say God hates it and loves the others. Well I forgot your jehovah cherry picks alot
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 12:53am On Mar 20, 2017
Drehilton:

ONE ANSWER...
From the onset,

So your jehovah values blood more than life of a human being so pathetic. Very sadistic of him
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Peacefullove: 7:29am On Mar 20, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

So your jehovah values blood more than life of a human being so pathetic. Very sadistic of him

typical hypocritical Naija Christian, I would be agnostic than follow your practices .

Which God is yours ? now you just know you are serving a sadistic god that would burn u in hellfire for a million years ?

its clearly in the Christian Holy book that you should Refrain from Blood , but y'all would not abstain but accept it into your system grin grin grin . it point to one thing , None of you are true Christians , The policies of Jesus and Paul are just too hard for you people to stick to.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by CAPTIVATOR: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Flawed logic. Paul told only gentiles to abstain from blood and the Jews were not eating blood of animals sacrificed or for food. Paul would have included the Jews if he meant abstaining from any new thing he included.

Do you really abstain from blood by accepting autologous blood transfusion, factor 9 and 8, albumin, rhogam and immunoglobulins?

I am abstaining from blood if I am being transfused according to acts 21

You didnt answer my question, Dont be disorganized . you said does a person accepting a transplant means the person eats the organ , to which I replied : the force in that scripture is " Abstain From " .

So The question should have been DO YOU REALLY ABSTAIN FROM AN ORGAN, IF YOU ACCEPT IT TO BE TRANSPLANTED IN YOU ?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2017
CAPTIVATOR:

You didnt answer my question, Dont be disorganized . you said does a person accepting a transplant means the person eats the organ , to which I replied : the force in that scripture is " Abstain From " .

So The question should have been DO YOU REALLY ABSTAIN FROM AN ORGAN, IF YOU ACCEPT IT TO BE TRANSPLANTED IN YOU ?

Yes you have
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by ekanDamie: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2017
biopat:

People get diseases from organ and tissue transplants too but your organisation is not against both organ and tissue transplants, why?

Arguing that people get diseases from blood transfusion so it should be forbidden is flawed. It is just like saying drugs have side effects so we shouldn't take blood.
u only just picked what u needed and ignored d bottom line. getting diseases is a secondary reason for refusing blood. the primary reason is, d Bible said ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD.
if an organ transplant involves blood transfusion, we would sorrowfully decline
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2017
Peacefullove:

typical hypocritical Naija Christian, I would be agnostic than follow your practices .

Which God is yours ? now you just know you are serving a sadistic god that would burn u in hellfire for a million years ?

its clearly in the Christian Holy book that you should Refrain from Blood , but y'all would not abstain but accept it into your system grin grin grin . it point to one thing , None of you are true Christians , The policies of Jesus and Paul are just too hard for you people to stick to.

Your sadistic God will Kill 99.9% of non jws earth's population for your new system to come. Paul is not Jesus and Jesus is not Paul. Jesus never said I should die or let my child die to uphold a mosaic law.
Like you are a true christian. So one delusional human being called Nathan knorr in 1945 made a law that 7 million people adhere to till this day. You know watchtower is the truth because watchtower told you it (watchtower) is the truth

Well this is what happens when cult programming has taking over your reasoning skills your ability to think like a human being. What is the difference between going to hell fire and God killing 99.9% of non jws? I know you can't wait for your so called new system to come so you can wake up in paradise while your governing body members go to heaven after 99.9% of humans non jws have died

When did Paul say if you accept blood transfusion you will die in amergeddon?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2017
CAPTIVATOR:

Do you really ab stain from blood by accepting autologous blood transfusion and blood fractions?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Peacefullove: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Your sadistic God will Kill 99.9% of non jws earth's population for your new system to come. Paul is not Jesus and Jesus is not Paul. Jesus never said I should die or let my child die to uphold a mosaic law.
Like you are a true christian. So one delusional human being called Nathan knorr in 1945 made a law that 7 million people adhere to till this day. You know watchtower is the truth because watchtower told you it (watchtower) is the truth

Well this is what happens when cult programming has taking over your reasoning skills your ability to think like a human being. What is the difference between going to hell fire and God killing 99.9% of non jws? I know you can't wait for your so called new system to come so you can wake up in paradise while your governing body members go to heaven after 99.9% of humans non jws have died

When did Paul say if you accept blood transfusion you will die in amergeddon?

Hatred has eaten up your bra^in , Dont u see " agnostic " in my earlier post .

You cant eat your cake and have it back , If u choose to follow that book called Bible, you must adhere to all it says . it clearly said Refrain from Blood , You embrace blood by transfusion not Abstain .

and besides, I have never heard that shit u post up there from any so called Jw , Is a god who is gonna burn billions of his own creations in an hellfire he himself created not a sadist ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. / Major African Gods And Their Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.