Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses (42722 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Jehovahs Witnesses Suicide Rate 5 To 10 Times Above Average (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Peacefullove:

Hatred has eaten up your bra^in , Dont u see " agnostic " in my earlier post .

You cant eat your cake and have it back , If u choose to follow that book called Bible, you must adhere to all it says . it clearly said Refrain from Blood , You embrace blood by transfusion not Abstain .

and besides, I have never heard that shit u post up there from any so called Jw , Is a god who is gonna burn billions of his own creations in a fire he himself created not a sadist ?

Is a God who is going to kill 99.9% of his own creation because they are not jws not a sadist.Ask the jws you know very well.
But your Nathan know in 1945 made the blood transfusion ban. It clearly says abstain from blood and not abstain from blood transfusion. Blood transfusion was not done those days so it was not what Paul was saying and he was talking to the gentiles

Is a God who says blood has more value than life not a sadist? He says you would rather die in other to uphold one law nathan know made in 1945

Is a God who allows children 6 to 17 yr get baptized into an organisation and when they are old to decide that they don't want to remain in that organisation separates them from their families not a sadist?

A god that says if you celebrate birthday Christmas and easter you will die in amergeddon not a sadist?

A god that says don't accept vaccines and organ transplant but later changes his mind causing death of so many people before the change not a sadist?

Even children he is going to kill because their parents are in other religions haba.
you are not different from jihadist no wonder Russia calls them extremist.

You jehovah is so petty he should grow up.

You allow 6 to 17 year old get baptized yet you criticized catholics fo doing child baptism. If they can't marry at that age deN they should not make a decision of a lifetime Jesus was 30 When he was baptised. I thought you follow Jesus foot steps. Well I know it is only Nathan knorr, Rutherford and governing body footsteps you follow.

Jesus and Paul never said anybody should abstain from blood transfusion Nathan knorr said so in 1945
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Peacefullove: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Is a God who is going to kill 99.9% of his own creation because they are not jws not a sadist.Ask the jws you know very well.
But your Nathan know in 1945 made the blood transfusion ban. It clearly says abstain from blood and not abstain from blood transfusion. Blood transfusion was not done those days so it was not what Paul was saying and he was talking to the gentiles

Is a God who says blood has more value than life not a sadist? He says you would rather die in other to uphold one law nathan know made in 1945

Is a God who allows children 6 to 17 yr get baptized into an organisation and when they are old to decide that they don't want to remain in that organisation separates them from their families not a sadist?

A god that says if you celebrate birthday Christmas and easter you will die in amergeddon not a sadist?

A god that says don't accept vaccines and organ transplant but later changes his mind causing death of so many people before the change not a sadist?

Even children he is going to kill because their parents are in other religions haba.

You allow 6 to 17 year old get baptized yet you criticized catholics fo doing child baptism. If they can't marry at that age deN they should not make a decision of a lifetime Jesus was 30 When he was baptised. I thought you follow Jesus foot steps. Well I know it is only Nathan knorr, Rutherford and governing body footsteps you follow.

Jesus and Paul never said anybody should abstain from blood transfusion Nathan knorr said so in 1945

you need help, Did I ask u all this Stupid epistle ?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2017
Peacefullove:

you need help, Did I ask u all this Stupid epistle ?

The truth is bitter lol.

I forgot one a God that habours pedophiles, wife beaters and rapists in his congregation saying nothing should happen to them and reproofs victims of those crimes and promoting the perpetuators to ms and elders is a sadist

You can talk about other people's religion saying they believe in hell fire but you can't stand it when people say your God will slaughter 99.9% of non jws so that your new system can come.

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Peacefullove: 11:07am On Mar 20, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

The truth is bitter lol.

I forgot one a God that habours pedophiles, wife beaters and rapists in his congregation saying nothing should happen to them and reproofs victims of those crimes and promoting the perpetuators to ms and elders is a sadist

You can talk about other people's religion saying they believe in hell fire but you can't stand it when people say your God will slaughter 99.9% of non jws so that your new system can come.

Whatever u want, say about them , they are
Far better than those who have a god roasting his sons and daughter in fire forever .

I said it earlier Hatred has eaten u up from seeing clearly. talk about Blood , if you really want to adhere to the Christian holy book . dont embrace blood by allowing it into ur body , abstain grin grin . of course you cant, who wan die ? but u wan go heaven grin grin
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by jozz(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mr Paul, impressive right up but I wish u stated why u left the organisation or why u were excommunicated.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by chichichilolo1(f): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
harmless:
Very interesting point, unfortunately God does not exist by your rules or expectations...E.g he destroyed the world in Noah's time, contrary to your human speculation. Hell is real, you have been given a choice, choose wisely.
And what did he use to destroy it? Is it not a flood of which he vowed never to use again as signified by the RAINBOW.
Besides hell means grave
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by gemale(m): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Drehilton:

Sir,you've missed the point.
Jehovah values blood...it's precious to him.
No wonder he commanded that animals killed must have its blood poured to the ground...of course it's impossible to entirely drain all the animals blood out,however pouring out the blood means you show respect for the Supreme ruler and giver of life JEHOVAH..leveticus 17:13-16
Abstinence in this regard refer to shun/reject eating blood (Involves cannibalism),refuse whole blood transfusions,or eat unbledded or strangled animals...IT SHOULDN'T BE IN YOUR SYSTEM NO MATTER THE FORM IT MIGHT BE
Until u can point 2 where it's stated plainly in scripture "thou shalt not transfuse anoda man's blood", u r just following d command of ur founder (a man) nt God.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by gemale(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
chichichilolo1:
And what did he use to destroy it? Is it not a flood of which he vowed never to use again as signified by the RAINBOW.
Besides hell means grave
Y did Jesus say in d parable of d sheep & goats dt He wld tell d pple on d left 2 go 2 D fire prepared 4 d devil & his angels? Wt abt d book of revelations dt said those whose names weren't found in d book of lyf were cast in2 d Lake of fire, which is d 2nd death? So many tyms, Jesus spoke abt hell fire so unless u blv dt Jesus was either lying or joking, hell shld exist.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Yes Blood is used in blood transfusion that is why it is called blood transfusion also used for autologus transfusion albumin etc . From God's standpoint or biblical standpoint blood was used for atonement of sins but Jesus Christ has taken this role. It is a symbol of life.
Also fRom God's standpoint and biblical standpoint blood transfusion is not a sin. Paul wrote to only the gentiles so the Jews were already doing what was said not eating blood as food. Paul never knew of blood transfusion he was definitely talking about what he knew which was aboutnot eating blood as food which was forbidden. Blood transfusion is not food.

Don't single one out and say God hates it and loves the others. Well I forgot your jehovah cherry picks alot

Now you are heading towards a reasonable conclusion, Now support it with the Bible verse. But know this '' Behold, I have found only this, that God made men upright, but they have sought out many devices." Ecclesiastis 7:29. The JWs you are trying to label as '' BAD'' are doing there best to remain upright by sticking to God's Standpoint concerning BLOOD(Atonement for sins Abstaining from it) but your lot are seeking out many devices. Ponder well over these things before you reply.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Yes Blood is used in blood transfusion that is why it is called blood transfusion also used for autologus transfusion albumin etc . From God's standpoint or biblical standpoint blood was used for atonement of sins but Jesus Christ has taken this role. It is a symbol of life.
Also fRom God's standpoint and biblical standpoint blood transfusion is not a sin. Paul wrote to only the gentiles so the Jews were already doing what was said not eating blood as food. Paul never knew of blood transfusion he was definitely talking about what he knew which was aboutnot eating blood as food which was forbidden. Blood transfusion is not food.

Don't single one out and say God hates it and loves the others. Well I forgot your jehovah cherry picks alot

Simple Question......1. Did the older men in Judea (not Paul) know what blood was used for from God's standpoint?A. Yes B. No. 2. If the learned Paul who delivered the letter of the older men in Judea to the congregation were to be in our day, do you think he will accept blood transfusion as one of the the uses of blood in line with what he was a witness to as recorded in Acts 15:29 ''Keep Abstaining''.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Think about this...... Do you think the way the older men wrote the letter to the Christians back then shows continuous abstinence in whatever format the blood may be used. Just asking....
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by bellenornor(f): 12:22am On Mar 21, 2017
dohyn:

You call it Grace. I say it's common sense.
It's GRACE; whatever u term it.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Techcontrol: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Remember, in that same verse, they where also Told to avoid fornication and other things as well, if you think that verse was meant for some other people, what of fornication(in that same list on the verse)? OK, ONLY SOME were to ABSTAIN from blood but as for the other commandments, Christians in general should obey, Guy reason Nau!
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Techcontrol: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
PAULGRUNDY------PLS ANSWER MY QUESTIONS CORRECTLY (1)--WHY WERE YOU DISFELLOWSHIPED? HAVE YOU FOUND THE TRUTH SINCE YOU LEFT JWS? WHERE DID YOU NOW WORSHIP? ASK YOURSELF, IS MY PERSONAL LIFE BASED ON TRUTH AND LOYALTY TO MY GOD JEHOVAH? AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, WHO------OR------WHAT GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE A RELIGION THAT IS BEARING JEHOVAHS? Remember even Nebukadneza and pharaoh and was too small for our almighty God Jehovah to handle, What of apostle Paul? You know his former life? you or PUTIN HAS NOT EVEN STARTED!
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Peacefullove:

Whatever u want, say about them , they are
Far better than those who have a god roasting his sons and daughter in fire forever .

I said it earlier Hatred has eaten u up from seeing clearly. talk about Blood , if you really want to adhere to the Christian holy book . dont embrace blood by allowing it into ur body , abstain grin grin . of course you cant, who wan die ? but u wan go heaven grin grin

When i die I will go to heaven. I am talking about blood transfusion. The holy book never mentioned blood transfusion. I don't worship a God who will commit mass genocide because the people refused to join watchtower organisation. Apostle Paul didn't have any idea on what blood transfusion was. Your God loves mass genocide and you want a mass genocide. The hell fire is actually better than the mass genocide that is going to happen here on earth.

You want paradise yet your governing body members want heaven if they love paradise like that them for refuse heaven they even like better thing eyaaaa lool

God or Jesus OR Paul never said abstain from blood transfusion. If you can accept autologous blood transfusion and blood fractions then blood transfusion is awesome and the best. Why the Double standard? No wonder Russia says they are extremists
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by missfrancess(f): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
dohyn:

Yes,I am on facebook but I'm not gonna put my contact on here..
I have contact u check your email
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
achorladey:

Now you are heading towards a reasonable conclusion, Now support it with the Bible verse. But know this '' Behold, I have found only this, that God made men upright, but they have sought out many devices." Ecclesiastis 7:29. The JWs you are trying to label as '' BAD'' are doing there best to remain upright by sticking to God's Standpoint concerning BLOOD(Atonement for sins Abstaining from it) but your lot are seeking out many devices. Ponder well over these things before you reply.

Lol and Rotflmao. So that is what they are teaching you guys now atonement of sin occurs via blood transfusion? The animals used in old Testament as sacrifice for sin died Jesus died for our sin he has shed his blood once and for all. Blood donation does not kill neither is it taken to atone for anybody's sin nor is it given to people so that they can have everlasting or eternal life. Blood transfusion is a medical procedure given for various reasons.

It is never from God's standpoint concerning blood to refuse blood transfusion it has always been and will always be from nathan knorr standpoint concerning blood. When did nathan knorr become God?

Ecclesiastis 7:29 solomon wasn't talking about a doctrine. Ecclesiastis 7 is basically about vanity. Blood transfusion isn't vanity. There is nothing to ponder over. Ecclesiastis 7:29 doesn't relate to acts 21 or one group/organisation it generally talks about individuals behaviour

JW doctrine is terrible and is bad. The members are just blinded in a doomsday cult. Jesus never told us to kill ourselves or children to uphold any mosaic law. Don't bring out doctrines made by men who didn't even know the world and science was advancing and made a law when they didnt understand the procedure
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
achorladey:

Think about this...... Do you think the way the older men wrote the letter to the Christians back then shows continuous abstinence in whatever format the blood may be used. Just asking....

Blood transfusion was never practiced by those older men. They never new it was going to happen as they never were omniscient they were talking from what they already knew ie blood of animals sacrificed or for food. The letter was written to only the gentiles or are you saying the Jews weren't christians then?

If it is in whatever format then autologous blood transfusion and fractions would have been banned by dem too this is an example of double speak. Well since is one guy from 1945 that made the blood transfusion ban then it's all lies. Don't justify peoples ignorance
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by naijamafioso: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

If you buy want to buy a car and the car company tells you to read only the companies review on that car and not other people's own will you still buy that car?

Jws know jw.org is the only authentic website because jw.or says it (jw.org) is the only authentic website. Learn to handle criticism.

There are about 7 million jws in the world and they are being told to read only jw.org everyday don't you think they will have 16k. The 16k is even too small sef. Praising yourself by yourself.

i cant see any sense in what you have written. So, you can read peugeot manual for kia motor, abi?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
naijamafioso:

i cant see any sense in what you have written. So, you can read peugeot manual for kia motor, abi?

I said reviews not manual. Do you understand English?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol and Rotflmao. So that is what they are teaching you guys now atonement of sin occurs via blood transfusion? The animals used in old Testament as sacrifice for sin died Jesus died for our sin he has shed his blood once and for all. Blood donation does not kill neither is it taken to atone for anybody's sin nor is it given to people so that they can have everlasting or eternal life. Blood transfusion is a medical procedure given for various reasons.

It is never from God's standpoint concerning blood to refuse blood transfusion it has always been and will always be from nathan knorr standpoint concerning blood. When did nathan knorr become God?

Ecclesiastis 7:29 solomon wasn't talking about a doctrine. Ecclesiastis 7 is basically about vanity. Blood transfusion isn't vanity. There is nothing to ponder over. Ecclesiastis 7:29 doesn't relate to acts 21 or one group/organisation it generally talks about individuals behaviour

JW doctrine is terrible and is bad. The members are just blinded in a doomsday cult. Jesus never told us to kill ourselves or children to uphold any mosaic law. Don't bring out doctrines made by men who didn't even know the world and science was advancing and made a law when they didnt understand the procedure
I asked previously what was blood to be used for from God's standpoint you said:''for atonement''. You are yet to provide scriptural backing on that. But it's easy to assume God's standpoint on blood transfusion will be accepted by God. When did you become God's spokesman? same way you are asking, is Nathan Knorr God? This is where Ecclesiastis 7:29 Come into effect think!!!! God made us upright(abstain from blood) ............ You know the rest. Think!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you know any of God's principles that has become obsolete now? Since the instructions recorded in (Acts 15:29) were given when science is not fully in place.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Blood transfusion was never practiced by those older men. They never new it was going to happen as they never were omniscient they were talking from what they already knew ie blood of animals sacrificed or for food. The letter was written to only the gentiles or are you saying the Jews weren't christians then?

If it is in whatever format then autologous blood transfusion and fractions would have been banned by dem too this is an example of double speak. Well since is one guy from 1945 that made the blood transfusion ban then it's all lies. Don't justify peoples ignorance
Please will Apostle Paul accept blood transfusion in line with what was recorded in Acts 15:29 if it were to be in his own time or our day. Think before answering. Paul was not of the nations, was he? Definitely the letter is not of importance to Paul. True or false.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

I said reviews not manual. Do you understand English?
How will you detect the reviews that are bent on pulling the main manufacturers of the car down or those that are not constructive enough.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by joyandfaith: 6:11am On Mar 23, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

If a doctor sees that using alcohol through the vein can lead to the treatment of a disease he will not hesitate to use it but for now alcohol cant be used. Alcohol gives thesame effect when eaten and when given via the veins. Blood transfusion does not give thesame effect with eating blood. Your doctrines are built on lies and fallacies I now see why Russia says they are extremists.

cocaine-eating or injecting it produces similar effect
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by joyandfaith: 6:25am On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=Hairyrapunzel post=54763928]

Jesus and Paul never said anybody should abstain from blood transfusion Nathan knorr said so in 1945[/qu

use of blood as medicine can be traced to time of Hippocrates, father of medicine. then blood was used as treatment of epilepsy. as medical practice keeps changing, use of blood in therapeutic medicine will be reevaluated.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by joyandfaith: 6:32am On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=Hairyrapunzel post=54743279]

Lol then you don't know your teachings[/quotes

basic teaching of jehovah witnesses are found in www.jw.org . you have been misinformed.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by paulGrundy(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2017
Techcontrol:
PAULGRUNDY------PLS ANSWER MY QUESTIONS CORRECTLY (1)--WHY WERE YOU DISFELLOWSHIPED? HAVE YOU FOUND THE TRUTH SINCE YOU LEFT JWS?

Am not and was not Even a JW the article you saw in the OP was quoted from a site.

WHERE DID YOU NOW WORSHIP? ASK YOURSELF, IS MY PERSONAL LIFE BASED ON TRUTH AND LOYALTY TO MY GOD JEHOVAH? AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, WHO------OR------WHAT GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE A RELIGION THAT IS BEARING JEHOVAHS?

I am and has always been a pentecostal. Was almost mislead into being in error till jwfacts.com saved me. I owe it to others to expose the unfruitful works of darkness..ephesians. That's why I adopted the monicker paulGrundy, after the name of the owner of jwfacts.com website.

Here is my story:

https://www.nairaland.com/3023568/reason-why-open-threads-watchtower

Remember even Nebukadneza and pharaoh and was too small for our almighty God Jehovah to handle, What of apostle Paul? You know his former life? you or PUTIN HAS NOT EVEN STARTED!
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=joyandfaith post=54855824][/quote]

From the time of hippocrates to 1945 so watchtower did not know blood transfusion was a sin? Interesting. So for like 66yrs since your religion started people were accepting blood transfusion without repercussion? Hmmmm. So People like Russell taze and judge Rutherford died in error. Hmmmm very interesting.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
joyandfaith:

cocaine-eating or injecting it produces similar effect

Blood eating and blood transfusion produce totally different effects
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
achorladey:

How will you detect the reviews that are bent on pulling the main manufacturers of the car down or those that are not constructive enough.

The manufacturer's review will only highlight the good things about the car while the independent person's review will highlight both the good and bad things about the car. The manufacturer is not supposed to fear reviews that will pull his car down if his car is truly the best product. Truth fears no criticism. What if the reviews bent on pulling the manufacturer of the car down or are not constructive enough are actually true? Well those other reviews could be false but like I said the truth fears no criticism it will always stand out tall even in the midst of lies.
If your organisation is the truth it shouldn’t fear any criticism. You shouldn't say people should find the truth about your organisation on only it's own site. It is your site and you will never say anything bad about yourself.

THE TRUTH WILL NEVER BE AFRAID OF REVIEWS THAT IT CONSIDERS A LIE.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
achorladey:

Please will Apostle Paul accept blood transfusion in line with what was recorded in Acts 15:29 if it were to be in his own time or our day. Think before answering. Paul was not of the nations, was he? Definitely the letter is not of importance to Paul. True or false.

apostle Paul will accept blood transfusion whether in his own time or now . He wouldn't want to die or let his follower die for a medical condition. Paul will not die because he wants to appease any symbol. Why will Paul heal anybody if life on earth wasn't important? Paul will never have any problem witha medical procedure that will save human life here on earth

Acts 15:19-21 "Hence my decision is not to trouble those from the nations who are turning to God, 20 but to write them to abstain from things polluted by idols and from fornication and from what is strangled and from blood. 21 For from ancient times Moses has had in city after city those who preach him, because he is read aloud in the synagogues on every sabbath."
The Law of Moses was read in Synagogues every Sabbath. The passage from Leviticus 17:1 to 18:27 applied to both Jews and Gentiles. This passage has the same four requirements, listed in the exact order as that given in Acts 21:25. (Lev 17:7 sacrifices to idol, Lev 17:10 eating blood, Lev 17:13 bleeding an animal, Lev 18 fornication) These were the compulsory rules for both Israelites and foreigners living in ancient Israel. These were considered of utmost importance to Jews due to being based on the Noahide laws.

Genesis 8:20 "And Noah began to build an altar to Jehovah" introduced the concept of abstaining from idolatry
Genesis 9:1 "Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth." Introduced the idea of marriage and not fornication
Genesis 9:4 "Only flesh with its soul-its blood-YOU must not eat" was abstinence from things strangled.
Genesis 9:6 "Anyone shedding man's blood, by man will his own blood be shed" introduced the blood law by forbidding murder. Once more we see that the foundation for the law on blood was respect for life.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

The manufacturer's review will only highlight the good things about the car while the independent person's review will highlight both the good and bad things about the car. The manufacturer is not supposed to fear reviews that will pull his car down if his car is truly the best product. Truth fears no criticism. What if the reviews bent on pulling the manufacturer of the car down or are not constructive enough are actually true? Well those other reviews could be false but like I said the truth fears no criticism it will always stand out tall even in the midst of lies.
If your organisation is the truth it shouldn’t fear any criticism. You shouldn't say people should find the truth about your organisation on only it's own site. It is your site and you will never say anything bad about yourself.

THE TRUTH WILL NEVER BE AFRAID OF REVIEWS THAT IT CONSIDERS A LIE.
Good, can the independent review body really know everything about the manufacturers blueprint? YES/No. That the JWs respond to destructive criticism and tendencies using scriptural backing, is it a sign of being afraid? ACCORDING TO YOUR WORDS( you shouldn't say people should find the truth about your organisation on only its own website), For your mind if someone wants to know about Toyota company he has to check in with Mitsubishi's company as well to find out more. You make me laugh. What is the the difference between an '' organisation'' and a ''brand''. I hope you catch the drift.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS / Major African Gods And Their Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.