Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses (42749 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Jehovahs Witnesses Suicide Rate 5 To 10 Times Above Average (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Maximus85(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=CAPTIVATOR post=54748078][/quote]

To abstain means, DO NOT TOUCH!
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Maximus85:

OK. Thanks. Keep your opinion to yourself and stop being a hypocrite.
It's either your for us or against us.

Lol can't stand the truth. I don't wish for amergeddon to come and 99.9% of non jws to die even children whose parents are not jws and people who have never heard of their teaching.
I don't wish that my non jw family members will die in amergeddon because they chose not to believe in watchtower so that I will wake up in paradise earth.

Your governing body member says he will be beside Jesus killing people who are non jws in amergeddon I watched the video and couldn't stop laughing.
How come you are waking up in paradise earth and your governing body members are even going to heaven sef?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Maximus85(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol can't stand the truth. I don't wish for amergeddon to come and 99.9% of non jws to die even children whose parents are not jws and people who have never heard of their teaching.
I don't wish that my non jw family members will die in amergeddon because they chose not to believe in watchtower so that I will wake up in paradise earth.

Your governing body member says he will be beside Jesus killing people who are non jws in amergeddon I watched the video and couldn't stop laughing.
How come you are waking up in paradise earth and your governing body members are even going to heaven sef?

You know the truth stick to it.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Maximus85(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

I know the truth. I am free!
You're the confused one living in a lie.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Maximus85:

OK, I'm going to help you.

What is the drip given to people who are sick? Why are they given drips?

Answer!

Drip hmmm. They are different types of intravenous solution mainly water. Some contain dextrose, some contain saline examples normal saline, dextrose saline dextrose water, darrows solution rIngers lactate. These are crystalliods. The dextrose containing ones provide dextrose to cells for energy. The saline ones used for maintaining and expanding extracellular vol. Some contain electrolytes which are necessary when these electrolytes are depleted also to help maintain balance. Drips are also used to give certain iv drugs. There are various instances you give drip. Different cases for different types of fluid. Which of the fluids are you talking of?

Getting iv solution is not eating the solution. Drip does not and will never take the place of food.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Maximus85:

I know the truth. I am free!
You're the confused one living in a lie.

So your governing body members going to heaven and you going to paradise is now a lie
So amergeddon or rather your new system is also a lie eyaaaa
Lol
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by CAPTIVATOR: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Are you practicing cannibalism by accepting organ transplant?

Emotions and sentiment response

The scripture gives no explicit command againt Cannibalism, but the act is frowned against !
While some people view Organ transplant as a form of cannibalism , others dont. anything the scripture gives no command against is left to the individuals conscience

Yes I am abstaining from eating blood by being transfused.
You are Abstaining from Blood
by been transfused with the same Blood . its okay grin
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Austin234(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
I think Putin has a more extreme religious people (Islam) to bother himself with than Jehova Witness. Though, am not a fan of JW because of their Dogmatic Theologies but am more at home with them than blood thirsty muslims
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Drehilton(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Originalsly:
Not a JW..... but the Bible does not support blood transfusion.... blood is life..... the same why the blood of animals should be drained before eating the meat. I guess it's OK to store your own blood and reuse in a transfusion....but not the blood of another person. What I don't understand with JWs is they are against blood transfusion but support organ transplant..... when organ transplant cannot take place without blood transfusion.
@topic.... Russia is a secular state.... like China... so forget about religion/organisation... no difference. I guess if the JWs met at their place of worship... no problem.... but fanning out and going from door to door... peeking in people's homes.... nooooo..... more like a spy network.... that's not happening!
I specifically choose to comment on your post after reading many post because there's is a difference between explanation that could only look argumentative,and explanation for clarification.....
The bible gave a clear command Gen 9:3,4"Only flesh with his soul...it's BLOOD,you must not eat".For express blood transfusion,I do not take as there is a clear command in this regard.
However,There has been scientific and biological advancement:blood can now be broken to
1.Red blood Cell
2.White blood Cell
3.Blood Platelet Tec
Inasmuch as its not biblically stated to avoid any of its component,individual have a choice to choose what it's conscience allow as deem fit.
Also,there has been medical advancement on how issues of blood is treated.Time and space maynot allow me to type all that now.WHY NOT ASK A WITNESS.It would be fully explained.
THERE'S IS A WIDE DISTORTED AND MISINFORMATION ABOUT WITNESSES.Ask and you'll see that what you do hear is quite different from the reality.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by diggy41(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
bugativeron:
This post is totally misleading. You take a decision to be baptised as a Jehovah's witness through water baptism by yourself no body ever force anyone to be. Even parents dont make that choice for their children. If you decided to abandon the truth which the organisation is after baptism, you will be excommunicated by your family member and fellow witnesses. You are deem fit to mix wit other people but witnesses hold on strongly to the bible quote, that whoever abandon the truth is worse than and unbeliever and you should not associate with such. Because he willingly abandon the truth.
On issue of blood the bible admonishes us to abstain from blood, because it is life itself.
rubbish talk
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Maximus85(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Drip hmmm. They are different types of intravenous solution mainly water. Some contain dextrose, some contain saline examples normal saline, dextrose saline dextrose water, darrows solution rIngers lactate. These are crystalliods. The dextrose containing ones provide dextrose to cells for energy. The saline ones used for maintaining and expanding extracellular vol. Some contain electrolytes which are necessary when these electrolytes are depleted also to help maintain balance. Drips are also used to give certain iv drugs. There are various instances you give drip. Different cases for different types of fluid. Which of the fluids are you talking of?

Getting iv solution is not eating the solution. Drip does not and will never take the place of food.

I asked you a very simple question, see what you are compounding. Drip does not take the place of food but it can be used to give the necessary nutrients needed by a patient that is not strong enough to eat through mouth. Do you agree?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
CAPTIVATOR:

Emotions and sentiment response

The scripture gives no explicit command againt Cannibalism, but the act is frowned against !
While some people view Organ transplant as a form of cannibalism , others dont. anything the scripture gives no command against is left to the individuals conscience

You are Abstaining from Blood
by been transfused with the same Blood . its okay grin

The scriptures give no explicit command against blood transfusion neither is the act frowned upon. While some people view transfusion as eating like you others don't. Anything the scriptures give no command against is left to the individuals conscience

The passage said abstain from blood and from fornication please do you eat fornication? Abstain from blood means abstaining from eating it blood transfusion is not food.
Imagine two patients with hypoglycaemia brought to an emergency room wit severe hypoglycaemia in coma one is being transfused with and the other is given 50% dextrose water iv who will survive

Or 2 patients with kwashiokor one given food and the other given blood transfusion please who will survive

Yes I am abstaining from blood if I get a blood transfusion because I did not eat it
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Drehilton(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
gemale:

Pls where did I recommend d licking or drinking of blood? U jw r so headstrong dt u dnt sit & actually meditate on issues. Hence, deres an obvious lack of discernment prevalent amongst u. Hw does consumption & transfusion correlate? Is it dt u pple dnt know dt dey involve different human systems? Consumption involves d gastrointestinal system while transfusion involves d circulatory system. D former supplies d body nutrition whilst d latter distributes all d materials needed 4 d body cells, tissues & organs 2 function (especially oxygen). Hw r dey d same thing? D prime outlet of excretion 4 GIT is d anus (excreta) whilst d prime outlet 4 d circulatory system is d urinary system (kidneys & co). Pls get enlightened. Being a Christian (dts if u jw call ur selves dt) is no excuse 2 b ignorant after d bible says in d book of Hosea "my pple perish 4 lack of knowledge". Dts literally wts happening 2 u pple. U allow ur selves & loved ones perish due 2 ur blunt refusal 2 get knowledge. U r lyk d priest & levite in d parable of D good Samaritan only dt u r worse because im sure dt if either d priest or levite saw his family or loved one lying on d roadside, dey wld hv immediately provided assistance.
What a fine analysis sir,
Let's make it more practical,suppose I have a medical condition say diabetes,I was treated by the doctor and the doctor severely warned me not to drink alcohol.
Well on getting home I asked someone to infuse and transfuse alcohol in me.
WOULD YOU SAY THAT HAVE FOLLOWED THE DOCTORS ADVICE?
WOULD YOU SAY THAT HAVE NOT DRINK ANY ALCOHOL?
Irrespective of the way used,the point is:I have alcohol in my system.
SAME THING CAN BE SAID OF BLOOD
THE SCRIPTURE SAYS...ABSTAIN(FLEE)FROM BLOOD-ACT 15:29

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Maximus85:

I asked you a very simple question, see what you are compounding. Drip does not take the place of food but it can be used to give the necessary nutrients needed by a patient that is not strong enough to eat through mouth. Do you agree?

What drip are you talking about be specific.

Parenteral nutrition is the feeding of a person intravenously, bypassing the usual process of eating and digestion. The person receives nutritional formulae that contain nutrients such as glucose, salts, amino acids, lipids and added vitamins and dietary minerals. These nutrients are vital in maintaining high energy, hydration, and strength levels. When it involves getting nutrients to the body then it is feeding. Blood transfusion is not done to get nutrient to the body, or to maintain high energy, hydration or strength levels.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by diggy41(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
ekanDamie:

why did God have to send someone from heaven to shed his blood for us?
God had/has faithful servants who has/will die for the truth, why didn't he lead, Noah,Enoch,John d Baptist etc to die on d stake, why weren't d angels demselves selected but yet, God most precious creation. bro, it's not in d place of humans to take blood as a means of saving life.
whether we live or die, we live or die for God, that is what will bring us everlasting benefits.
blood is very sacred to God, Infact, he sees blood as precious to him(Psalms 72:14). as such, he warns us to ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD,(Acts 15:29) blood of animals, blood of humans,none should be preserved it should be poured to the ground (Levticus 17:13)

i understand why it's hard to follow this instruction, because, we want to live, but, blood transfusion does not guarantee life too. those that take them can still die from something else later on, those that take them might compound their problems by getting oda diseases from blood. God is all wise and he says we should not eat/take blood (Levticus 7:26)
am sick and tired of u guyz,una go dey turn bible upside down,its a pity that witnesses nowadays are bunch of sheeples

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by diggy41(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Leopantro:

have you eaten meat , bone marrow and liver before? do you know the about of blood that is retained in such products, even after washing?
help me tell them oh!!!i was arguing this stuff with a friend of mine who is a witness,i told him that the meat they eat sometimes contain blood.na better hypo them dey use they wash there brain for that place
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by xaggar(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Abstain means to refrain or desist (do not accept) do not eat. It means have nothing to do with blood.
This is the current view of Jehovah's witnesses on the issue =
The bible gave a clear command Gen 9:3,4"Only flesh with its soul...it's BLOOD, you must not eat".For express blood transfusion,I do not take as there is a clear command in this regard.
However,There has been scientific and biological advancement:blood can now be broken to
1.Red blood Cell
2.White blood Cell
3.Blood Platelet

Inasmuch as its not biblically stated to avoid any of its component.
Individuals have a choice to choose any of its component (but not whole blood) what his/her conscience allow as deem fit.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by CAPTIVATOR: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

The scriptures give no explicit command against blood transfusion neither is the act frowned upon. While some people view transfusion as eating like you others don't. Anything the scriptures give no command against is left to the individuals conscience

the scripture gives Explicit command against Blood . Abstain from Blood
- Act 15:29 but says no such thing againt Cannibalism . this further showed u don't understand the earlier question asked : what is been Transfused ? Blood
! SOMETHING A CHRISTIAN IS WARNED TO ABSTAIN FROM

The passage said abstain from blood and from fornication please do you eat fornication? Abstain from blood means abstaining from eating it blood transfusion is not food.
Imagine two patients with hypoglycaemia brought to an emergency room wit severe hypoglycaemia in coma one is being transfused with and the other is given 50% dextrose water iv who will survive

Or 2 patients with kwashiokor one given food and the other given blood transfusion please who will survive

Yes I am abstaining from blood if I get a blood transfusion because I did not eat it

Am also abstaining from Alcohol since I didn't Consume it through the mouth, But it was transfused to my Body. logical, isnt it ?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Omowunmgold(f): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oga Ade do u tink we are doing narrative assay here..who won folow u read am....well to ur question? U ppl should go nd change ur dultry..wedding u wil not do,bufday,xmas, new year u will not do even wen u ar sick to transfused blood to save ur lyf na problem...saying u ar doing d will of God ..for una urgly mind oooo..mthwwwwww
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Drehilton:

Let's make it more practical,suppose I have a medical condition say diabetes,I was treated by the doctor and the doctor severely warned me not to drink alcohol.

First and foremost no doctor will ask you to take alcohol iv. If iv alcohol was used for any treatment a doctor will prescribe it but it isn't use. Alcohol dosent even change effect when given iv or taken orally.

Blood eaten will not and never have thesame effect as blood transfusion. Stop making those your watchtower analysis fool of fallacy so alcohol iv and blood transfusion are now thesame thing

Yes flee or abstain from blood. Don't accept autologous blood transfusion and come and tell me blood transfusion is bad apostle Paul said abstain from blood and Nathan knorr in 1945 said abstain from blood transfusion so it's biblical but we can accept autologous blood transfusion since the name is now bloodless surgery because it is biblical. Or I am a hemophiliac jw I can accept factor 8 and 9 gotten from blood donated by others because the bible said I can break blood down and accept it when it is broken down or I can take albumin gotten from plasma of blood of others or immunoglobulins gotten from blood of other people because is broken down. Bible says we can take small fractions but not take larger fractions of blood because it is a sin apostle Paul said abstain from blood and Nathan knorr thousands of years later ie in 1945 said so.

You people even have fractions of blood you can accept nowadays. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Maximus85(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

What drip are you talking about be specific.

Parenteral nutrition is the feeding of a person intravenously, bypassing the usual process of eating and digestion. The person receives nutritional formulae that contain nutrients such as glucose, salts, amino acids, lipids and added vitamins and dietary minerals. These nutrients are vital in maintaining high energy, hydration, and strength levels. When it involves getting nutrients to the body then it is feeding. Blood transfusion is not done to get nutrient to the body, or to maintain high energy, hydration or strength levels.

When you eat blood or drink blood, blood is transfused into you, does does it components get into your system?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by missfrancess(f): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
dohyn:

Yes,I am
are you on facebook?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by CAPTIVATOR: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

First and foremost no doctor will ask you to take alcohol iv. If iv alcohol was used for any treatment a doctor will prescribe it but it isn't use. Alcohol dosent even change effect when given iv or taken orally.

Blood eaten will not and never have thesame effect as blood transfusion. Stop making those your watchtower analysis fool of fallacy so alcohol iv and blood transfusion are now thesame thing

Yes flee or abstain from blood. Don't accept autologous blood transfusion and come and tell me blood transfusion is bad apostle Paul said abstain from blood and Nathan knorr in 1945 said abstain from blood transfusion so it's biblical but we can accept autologous blood transfusion since the name is now bloodless surgery because it is biblical. Or I am a hemophiliac jw I can accept factor 8 and 9 gotten from blood donated by others because the bible said I can break blood down and accept it when it is broken down or I can take albumin gotten from plasma of blood of others or immunoglobulins gotten from blood of other people because is broken down. Bible says we can take small fractions but not take larger fractions of blood because it is a sin apostle Paul said abstain from blood and Nathan knorr thousands of years later ie in 1945 said so.

You people even have fractions of blood you can accept nowadays. Hypocrites

Offside sir .

the point been established with the Alcohol Setting is eating or Drinking can not only be done through the Mouth BUT it can also be transfused and it will amount to same thing .

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
CAPTIVATOR:

the scripture gives Explicit command against Blood . Abstain from Blood
- Act 15:29 but says no such thing againt Cannibalism . this further showed u don't understand the earlier question asked : what is been Transfused ? Blood
! SOMETHING A CHRISTIAN IS WARNED TO ABSTAIN FROM

Am also abstaining from Alcohol since I didn't Consume it through the mouth, But it was transfused to my Body. logical, isnt it ?

But you can accept autologous blood transfusion or small fractions of blood like albumin, factor 8 and 9 immunoglobulins rhogam etc
It is the act of eating blood paul warned us to abstain from

Alcohol is not even transfused. Like I said if the doctor has need for iv alcohol he will give it iv. OK if the doctor ask you not to take alcohol iv but he uses it to clean your open wound have you abstained from it? No doctor will ever tell you to inject alcohol iv it is of no use. Nobody takes alcohol iv so the chance of not taking it iv it will not even be there in the first place. Use true analogies and make logical statements

Your alcohol analysis is just a fallacy called false analogy or false equivalent. Well and organisation filled with fallacies that is what you get. Illogical statement

What fractions of fornication can you accept since abstaining from blood does not cover certain fractions of blood and autologous blood transfusion?

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by CAPTIVATOR: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

But you can accept autologous blood transfusion or small fractions of blood like albumin, factor 8 and 9 immunoglobulins rhogam etc
It is the act of eating blood paul warned us to abstain from

Alcohol is not even transfused. Like I said if the doctor has need for iv alcohol he will give it iv. OK if the doctor ask you not to take alcohol iv but he uses it to clean your open wound have you abstained from it? No doctor will ever tell you to inject alcohol iv it is of no use. Nobody takes alcohol iv so the chance of not taking it iv it will not even be there in the first place. Use true analogies and make logical statements

Your alcohol analysis is just a fallacy called false analogy or false equivalent. Well and organisation filled with fallacies that is what you get. Illogical statement

What fractions of fornication can you accept since abstaining from blood does not cover certain fractions of blood and autologous blood transfusion?

Offside again sir .

The point is a person that accepts Alcohol through the vein Is not ABSTAINING

Act 15:29 says Abstain from BLOOD , A Christian accept to be transfused with
BLOOD

something the scripture warns to abstain from . how beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Freksy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Abstain from blood is not abstain from blood transfusion
In the bible I don't think there was a passage that said animals not meant to be eaten should be killed or sacrificed or their blood poured out.
Eating is not synonymous with transfusion
The command to abstain from blood is a far stronger and more encompassing expression than not to eat it.

God said people should not eat blood of animals meant for food or sacrifice to him in respect of the life of the animal they should pour the blood out to the ground.
Did God mean they could eat blood of animals not use for sacrifice?
Can you support your claim with scriptures?

We don't sacrifice humans to God and we don't eat humans so don't say God told them to abstain from blood transfusion. The human donor does not die or his body eaten

Paul did not say, "abstain from the blood of animals or humans - live or dead." The instruction is simple: "...abstain from blood". Note that abstinence from blood was just one of the 4 things Paul enlisted at Acts 15:29.
1. From things sacrificed to idols
2. From blood
3. From what is strangled and
4. From sexual immorality.

I cannot assume any reason other than respect for the life of the animal. If God had other reasons he would have said it in the bible rather than wait for thousands of years to come for Nathan knorr in 1945 to give the reason and say God was specifically talking about blood transfusion.

No animal was created in God's image, yet, their blood means life and is precious to God.

Only God is the giver of life, and blood means life and thus should be refrained from.

Do you think human blood is lesser in value before God than animals' and hence should not be respected and refrained from?

Blood, be it of animals or humans - live or dead, represents life.

David even poured water brought to him by 3 of his 30 headmen, claiming it's their blood and life. He refused to drink the water, but poured it out to God.

He looked beyond the letters of the laws and acted based on the meaning and principles behind the law(s) regarding blood. Read 1 Chronicles 11:15-19 and ponder over it.

Would you ask David that God didn't use the word, " don't drink", had you been one of the 3 headmen? Were those men animals killed for sacrifice?

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
CAPTIVATOR:

Offside sir .

the point been established with the Alcohol Setting is eating or Drinking can not only be done through the Mouth BUT it can also be transfused and it will amount to same thing .

Eating and drinking occurs only via the mouth. Alcohol is never transfused biko. Alcohol is absorbed in the stomach no enzyme acts on it so alcohol gets into the blood vessels unchanged so if given iv it won't change it is still alcohol. If you eat blood it will be broken down by enzymes into nutrients. If blood is transfused it does not change it goes into the circulatory system like that same blood. Blood transfusion is a form of transplant. Blood transfusion is not food it does not provide nurients for the body. The reason we eat is basically for provision of nutrients

If an organ is transplanted does that mean the recipient is eating it?

You accept autologous blood transfusion and fractions of blood but your bible says abstain from blood transfusion or rather Nathan knorr in 1945 said so. Hypocrisy.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by biopat(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
ekanDamie:

but yeah you know people get diseases from blood transfusion.
as about blood, if am talking to an atheist, it's quite different but for someone who believes in God and d Bible, it should be better. when it comes to the issue of blood,
be it animal or human, God wants us to respect blood because blood is life!!
kill animal and eat is not disrespect for life, it's when you eat it with its blood I.e when you don't allow it to bleed d right way that is a disrespect. we are not to kill humans DAT way cos God says we should not murder.
ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD is what God says. its difficult but, d most difficult things to do are often d best things to do

People get diseases from organ and tissue transplants too but your organisation is not against both organ and tissue transplants, why?

Arguing that people get diseases from blood transfusion so it should be forbidden is flawed. It is just like saying drugs have side effects so we shouldn't take drugs.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by CAPTIVATOR: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Eating and drinking occurs only via the mouth. Alcohol is never transfused biko. Alcohol is absorbed in the stomach no enzyme acts on it so alcohol gets into the blood vessels unchanged so if given iv it won't change it is still alcohol. If you eat blood it will be broken down by enzymes into nutrients. If blood is transfused it does not change it goes into the circulatory system like that same blood. Blood transfusion is a form of transplant. Blood transfusion is not food it does not provide nurients for the body. The reason we eat is basically for provision of nutrients

If an organ is transplanted does that mean the recipient is eating it?

You accept autologous blood transfusion and fractions of blood but your bible says abstain from blood transfusion or rather Nathan knorr in 1945 said so. Hypocrisy.

Flawed logic @ Bold , The question should have been DO YOU REALLY ABSTAIN FROM AN ORGAN, IF YOU ACCEPT IT TO BE TRANSPLANTED IN YOU ?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by gemale(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Drehilton:

As I said b4,if we apply ur reasoning literally & strictly, we shldnt kill animals because dt involves blood. When a woman is in labour, she shldnt be assisted because we r supposed abstain 4rm blood. D baby birthed is also guilty of wteva sin u attach 2 blood transfusion since its mother shed blood on it. If u injure urself & bleed, u r also guilty.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Deilluminator(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
SOME PEOPLE LOVE WASTING TIME WRITING LONG THING. [i][/i]
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Godsate: 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
I Love Jehovah witness.

They are very peaceful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) / Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men / Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.