Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) (1699 Views)

Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe / Two Church Members Fight Dirty Over Female Lover (pic) / See What A Pastor Was Filmed Doing With His Female Church Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) by hungrynigerian: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2017
grin please how true is this and which category do you fall into....drop comments below.

Re: Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) by Elisean(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2017
So I will go to church and be looking at people's shoes?
Really?
Gawd!
Re: Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) by Richdotcom: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2017
So not true..... this is my shoe and I am an usher....... so kilode?

Courtesy: Urbanwears NG (Instagram: urbanwears_1)

4 Likes

Re: Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) by tripplephi: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2017
my dear you are finished... YOU ARE USING THE TIME WITH GOD IN CHURCH TO JUDGE PEOPLE and NOTICE WHAT SATAN IS SHOWING YOU.

REPENT... no one should come here and say it is JOKE.... if God joked with your life will you be alive today? PLS STOP THIS RUBBISH!!!
Re: Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) by SirMichael1: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2017
g
Re: Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) by SirMichael1: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2017
Just in case this poo enters FP, please someone should mention me lemme comment. I don't have time @ d moment
Re: Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) by hungrynigerian: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2017
Richdotcom:
So you are busy snapping your shoes while in church yet you claim to be an usher.
Re: Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) by hungrynigerian: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2017
tripplephi:
my dear you are finished... YOU ARE USING THE TIME WITH GOD IN CHURCH TO JUDGE PEOPLE and NOTICE WHAT SATAN IS SHOWING YOU.

REPENT... no one should come here and say it is JOKE.... if God joked with your life will you be alive today? PLS STOP THIS RUBBISH!!!
You people take everything too far in this country...so others that are dead God joked with their lives?
Re: Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) by ebukahandsome(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2017
I swear down
That prayer warrior own nah true
Re: Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 19, 2017
Mumu op

Re: Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) by Blackfire(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2017
So how does the shoes of those checking peoples shoe in the church looks like op?

1 Like

Re: Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) by Richdotcom: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
hungrynigerian:

So you are busy snapping your shoes while in church yet you claim to be an usher.

My church starts by 10:30 snapped that at home check the time sir
Re: Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Richdotcom:

nice shoes bro
Re: Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Richdotcom:

fine tiles ....Ur church looks neat
Re: Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) by hungrynigerian: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Richdotcom:

Dier shoes looks like this

HungrySHOES... lol
mods pls do the needful...He just posted my pic here without my permission. Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) by hungrynigerian: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Richdotcom:

My church starts by 10:30 snapped that at home check the time sir
So you were looking for the slightest opportunity to show of the shoe, instead of concentrating on your ushering job...what would John the Baptist think of this?

(1) (Reply)

/ Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough! / Apart From Money What Other Reasons Will Make A Guy Marry An Older Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.