Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) (73362 Views)

Man's Hand Cut Off In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Debzdgoddess(f): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
prosperous25:
Why wont dis government scrap out dis programm already........ Was speaking to a friend, n it just occured to me dat u barely she an hausa corper posted out side their region
and who said NysC killed him ? ..
Ppl die everyday ..would av still come to him even if he didn't go there ..

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by buffalowings: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
jamislaw:
don't follow their girlfriends, don't keep late at night, if you want to fuuk get a brothel, don't involve in religion argument with anyone, always say sorry if you mistakely have issues with anyone either in the bus or working place. Thank you.

o
OK thanks
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Bonnywest: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pathetic, may d killer(s) know no rest
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by meeketta: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
the heart of men is just to perpetrate evil
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by 9zcollins(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
wasted brain...... shame to the killers
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Phiniter(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Syjibrin:
ur grammar eh!!! "An cultist" is alright
your spelling eh!!! "ur" is alright undecided
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by smiletome: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
the guy must be a cultist. NO RIP
because na u blend am now. Oga axeman. Na cultist dey sabi cultist. Don't be hasty to judge friend. God bless his soul
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Fisocoded(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:

Dat moment wen Bobrisky and Kemi olunloyo is your role model!!!
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Klington: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
common sense is just #200 nah...
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by tmgold007(f): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Unfortunately, dead men sing no songs. Him don OVB, the aftermath of conjecturing and mourning and sympathising and (maybe, if na game man) reprisal is left for the living.

I just stumbled upon this, and have confirmed that this happened close to my hood. What's boggling about this is that he isn't Jos-based, so the best guess is that he paid for what he priced a long time ago, or him just form Shina Rambo for foreign territory and got played.

I would have said theft, but we don't do jungle justice to thieves here to the point of lynching.

Men, this 24 J Town boys don too dey carry game for head o.

RIP niccuh.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
when I saw the thread I initially thought it was a woman, lady or girl probably killed by an enstrange man for money ritual or relationship gone wrong. but when I clicked on the thread behold it was a man, a male.

I am wondering what could have gone wrong.

Is the killing for ritual or a cult killing.

whatever the reasons his family has lost a trained graduate and a love one. It is also a big lost to Nigeria and his state of origin.

May his soul rest in peace.
[b]
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Justiceleague1: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
and your name is AXEman,smh...and 7 hunkies liked ur insensitive thrash undecided

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by gudnewzz25: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
unto u oh lord I put my trust!!! my service here in jos will b free from death....
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by tmgold007(f): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
IT HIGH TIME FG SHOULD STOP POSTING YORUBAS AND IGBOS TO THE NORTH.......THEY ARE SERVING THEIR FATHERS LAND.......LET YORUBAS SERVE IN YORUBA LAND....IGBOS SHOULD SERVE IN IGBO LAND AND HAUSAS IN HAUSA LAND.........WHEN FG SENSE GO UPGRADE??....INFACT WE NEED DIVISION....MAKE WE DIVIDE !!!!!!!
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by tmgold007(f): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
gudnewzz25:
unto u oh lord I put my trust!!! my service here in jos will b free from death....
Amen.....GOD will shield you
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by crackhouse(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
This looks like a case of man snatching another man's girlfriend.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by mikejj(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
hmm Jesus wept sadhmm Jesus wept
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by africanusvu(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
ovokooo:
The body of Solomon Edward Daloba, who was doing his youth service in Jos, Plateau State, has been murdered as his body was found in a refuse dump. The NYSC member was a Computer Science graduate of Bingham University.

http://ovoko.com.ng/murdered-youth-corper-found-refuse-dump-graphic-image/
.But they way\rate\maner corpers die these days is quiet unusual.nt like this b4 now.they shld ask themselves some questions
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by churchee: 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Solomon Daloba was my senior in St Monica nursery and primary school Jalingo Taraba state in the very early 2000.

Rest in peace guy...

Those of you shouting 'cultism' his tertiary education was outside Nigeria please.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Vikky014(f): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
he does he look like a cultist can u explain

Rip to him
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
GEJ had the opportunity of scrapping that useless scheme but he never did. Scrap the shitty scheme already
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by yatty4emmanuel(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
I Am Always Of The Opinion That Nysc Is Rubish & Should Be Band.My Xperens In Nysc Til-date Make Me To Hate It Even More,4 Doz Dat Had Fun & Wer/are Luck Durin Der Service Yr Wont Undastand A Dime Of Hw Frustratind & Headache Some Nysc Was/ Is To The Unlucky Ones. My Nysc Ordeal If I Shud Upload It On Net Wil Tak Mor Dan 2 Days To Read, because 4rm De Start To End There Was No Gud Day. Rip Man,rip In Gods Arm.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Horlardorjah(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
this guy is from Taraba state! even the brothers are all so so cool with the fact that they have a super rich background. God, him and the killers knows all. R. I. p

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
I hope its not because of the local girls in his host community, or even cultism. A couple of colleagues of mine back then escaped with those after receiving the warning of their lives. Its difficult to see any benefit in murdering a Corper in cold blood.

Those shouting "scrap it", go and sit down joor. RIP to him tho

Meanwhile that your first sentence needs correction @op
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by wokemzine: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
Let's say he's your friend and a cultist. Let's go further. Let's say he's your biological brother and a cultist.
What say you?

Cultist are mislead. They need our support to be led rightly and denounce it totally
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by GindoX(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
To bad! Person do jamb, read for 3"yrs,dem kan kill am. Chai.. Òfo. sad
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by esmarcq(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
R. I. P Solo, a really cool guy
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Na womam matter cause this one. Rest in peace.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
One day you too will be killed and dumped.....and I will also say dis to you.......omo ale buruku

Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
Him go don kill too
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by elaigwusimona(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
says who? talk less and understand more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) / Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill / Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.