Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) (73360 Views)

Man's Hand Cut Off In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by silversonuc(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
the guy must be a cultist. NO RIP
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by silversonuc(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:

Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
You must be a bastârd. Olori buruku.
axeman2:
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Fabulocity:
You must be a bastârd. Olori buruku.
E pain you oh shocked
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by rafcrown(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
They kill people like Xmas fowls nowadays.There is God o.R.I.P
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Kingsolar: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
was he d 1 dat told so, av u eva met him in person or heard from ppl dat he was, did u stay in dis neighbourhood or attend same skul, either secomdary, uni, wie u a witness at d time of his death n heard that as his last confession ? Bro, pls dnt b quick 2 conclude. If he were 2 b, pray 4 his soul
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by larrykay0(f): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
rip
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by internetgangste: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
i can't stand most of y'all here.
thank God for anonymity,now i know how ppl can be.

i have learned to keep quiet here, RIP.

axeman2:
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nusaf: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
rightwingz:

Enough of this crap called NYSC..... This program has done more harm than good.
A friend of mine died in Zamfara 2002. He was the only child, today his mother is running kolo.

You mean if he had not participated in the programme he wouldn't have died?
Do students die in schools?

If true, then by extension, schooling should be scrapped.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Back then when we were still in uniben there are some kind of killings we see and we know say na hit and there are some clumsy ones we know say na others kill their rival, but this one i cant say though
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by figure007(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
why not give your life to Christ axeman.... It's only God that can grant protection and not man...i pray God opens your eyes to see that you are in total darkness

Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Op your grammar no get part two
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Hollasmall: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Phiniter:
not everyone is an cultist like you Mr. Axeman

Chai see English. See as this mumu murder English please who is your English teacher
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by smartkester(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
you be mumu.. Foolish cultist like you better repent. Your days are numbered
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by ogedokis: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:

Korofo kill u dia.... No be ur mates dey make money... U still dey involve in cheap cultism
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
He was actually a friend of mine. We where same batch ad platoon together. Rip bro so sad you gone..the memories of us jus kip coming to me!!
(Pls anyone with idea on how i can bring important info to nairaland? Am new here though)

Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by magzey: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
FemiFimile:
HausaFulani are number one suspect. No2 are cultist. No3 is the police. These three are worst than thieves and armed robbers. Beside, which property and money those he have?
Who knows if na you kill am, better maintain ur stand stop naming suspect as you don't know anything about plateau state.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Misternas89(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
FemiFimile:

Who wen to Ile-Ife to kill people? Hausafulani! They are natural killers, u dont have to offend them, once their eye sees u and ur not one of them ur dead.
You r a big fool, and I'm disappointed when I later checked ur name. Omo ale jatijati
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Misternas89(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Yoruba's killed Hausa Fulani in Ife not the other way around as you wanted it to look. So your point doesn't count.
Bro you don't need to answer that fool.....they always conclude with their myopic and sentimental view's

Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
NYSC IS A FRAUD AND IT KILLS MORE THAN HIV!
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Phiniter(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hollasmall:

Chai see English. See as this mumu murder English please who is your English teacher
your father is me English teacher
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
prosperous25:
Why wont dis government scrap out dis programm already........ Was speaking to a friend, n it just occured to me dat u barely she an hausa corper posted out side their region

The funny thing's that I'm totally against the scheme too because I believe it has outlived it's usefulness, but the flipside is that no matter the reason he was murdered for, it sure as hell wasn't because he was a corps member. Of course I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Eve62(f): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:

who made u a judge? Even d innocents are being killed everyday and here u we typing "no rip". May God help u.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Kingsolar: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Phiniter:
guy respect ursef na
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Hollasmall: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Phiniter:

Am sure the ex First Lady must be your English teacher. It a pity people like polute nairaland with your bad English
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Phiniter(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kingsolar:

guy respect ursef na
you didn't see him call me mumu right or you are selectively blind
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Phiniter(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hollasmall:

Am sure the ex First Lady must be your English teacher. It a pity people like polute nairaland with your bad English
at least she achieved something with her life what have you achieved with your grammatical intelligence
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Kingsolar: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Phiniter:
you didn't see him call me mumu right or you are selectively blind
ok, now i c
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Debzdgoddess(f): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
Why join something cheap ..
Why not just join ogboni and make money ..why this cheap cult n end up like a chicken ..
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
prosperous25:
Why wont dis government scrap out dis programm already........ Was speaking to a friend, n it just occured to me dat u barely she an hausa corper posted out side their region

Fucking liar, northerners are usually posted to the south; while southerners are posted to the north (with few exceptions) in the spirit of mutual exchange as one of the core principles of the NYSC.

As for your reasoning in calling for the scrapping of NYSC due to such killing; well that's just plain stupid; by comparison more youths are killed in the south due to cultism alone than for any reason under the NYSC throughout the entire federation - your logic just stinks of bigotry, its as simple as that.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Hollasmall: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Phiniter:
at least she achieved something with her life what have you achieved with your grammatical intelligence

Obviously am not surprise when guys like you carry your 10k tecno and your #100 sub come online on nairaland and polute everywhere with your stupidity. Please purchase some sense on konga.
Re: Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Phiniter(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hollasmall:

Obviously am not surprise when guys like you carry your 10k tecno and your #100 sub come online on nairaland and polute everywhere with your stupidity. Please purchase some sense on konga.
and I ask again mr100 k iPhone.what have you achieved with your miserable life and the sense you purchased from Konga other than making a nuisance of yourself on Nairaland pray tell

Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) / Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill / Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud