Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) (36705 Views)

Police Detain Student For Owning Two Facebook Accounts In Owerri / South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by ajoskele(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
ozo13:
same thing running tru my mind.to me d woman should hv jus allowed her husband to handle d situation.d police man should be dealt with too
Please read the story again.
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
ajoskele:
Whoever says that is heartless. If policemen should go on strike for a day, Nigeria would scatter.
Notwithstanding, the bad ones are more than the good ones. A typical Nigerian has had dealings with a police officer once or twice and he/she can relate the experience.
My respect for you has just increase to 100%
Even me I hate them...but the advantage pass the disadvantage...

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by biggestmanhood(m): 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:
Not everyone looks like you.
e b Like say u wan chop spiritual slaps
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
I refuse to believe that any police officer, especially those mounting a roadblock close to their superiors house, would go of hinged to assault a woman just like that.

There's more to the story and from what I've read so far my support is leaning more towards the police.

I believe temper was high, words were said and frankly physical assault were done.

Citizens, please don't forget that these poor police officers are also human being and they also deserve to go home in peace and not in pieces to their own family too.

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by searchng4love: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
biggestmanhood:
e b Like say u wan chop spiritual slaps
Not all spirits are malleable like yours.
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by searchng4love: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I refuse to believe that any police officer, especially those mounting a roadblock close to their superiors house, would go of hinged to assault a woman just like that.

There's more to the story and from what I've read so far my support is leaning more towards the police.

I believe temper was high, words were said and frankly physical assault were done.

Citizens, please don't forget that these poor police officers are also human being and they also deserve to go home in peace and not in pieces to their own family too.
And they have the right to whip the nursing mother... Please get a grip!

3 Likes

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Adieza(m): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by ogahope(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
The problem of NPF starts wt dos on top. They gv daily target to each patrol team to meet . In bid to meet deir masters demand, push dem into all these atrocities. May God bless all the police men wt in integrity.

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
op you can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:

And they have the right to whip the nursing mother... Please get a grip!

Any human being has a right to defend himself, police officers up to and including deadly force. They are not your whopping boys.

Thanks for the unsolicited suggestion, but I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by searchng4love: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Any human being has a right to defend himself, police officers up to and including deadly force. They are not your whopping boys.

Thanks for the unsolicited suggestion, but I'll pass.
Police has no right to whoop a defenceless nursing woman... Only weaklings​ do that.... And only irredentist male weaklings support such....

2 Likes

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by shaibu123: 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
There is no system in place, so police is out to make money on the road.Road safety now issues on the spot fine to motorist who break the law. If police can do that without demanding unnecessary bribe,our nation we get better. When car documents are correct, still police want money. Our politicians are avoiding probe and that's why they won't approve Magu.Tell me how this nation will move forward.

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:

Police has no right to whoop a defenceless nursing woman... Only weaklings​ do that.... And only irredentist male weaklings support such....

Any citizen has a right to defend himself. I completely support police in defending themselves from assault from any one. And I don't care whose infantile Ox is gored grin

I just pity irresponsible egomaniacs that still cuddle gender inequality.
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by AngelicBeing: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Evidence of a failed state, nonsense, l have learnt not to argue with the monsters we called Nigeria police whenever l am in Nigeria, it is better you give them egunje, place a curse on them that as a they spend the money may it bring tears to them and go free than to waste your time, is either they kill you or frame a fake allegation against you, ordinary 100 Naira would have saved these family all this stress,what a country sad
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

nigerian police size people up before they take action.

they are capable of this and more.

there are stories like this all the time of nigerian police beating up and even killing people.

as an americana/oyibo , you are almost a rock star - they will stop you with a smile.
if you are in a moderately late model car, driving your self, they will stop you with a scowl, which turns to a smile as you stop
if you are clearly some poor struggling dude, they will stop you and make your life miserable

the woman here may not be a 'us returnee' she looks a little too scruffy for that

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Originalsly: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
What returnee?...as if she lived in the US. She was returning from the market.... how does her being in the US for 10 days relevant to the incident? Sad to say... this will continue to happen until the heads of the local Police are held accountable for the actions of their thugs wards.
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by menwongo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Any citizen has a right to defend himself. I completely support police in defending themselves from assault from any one. And I don't care whose infantile Ox is gored grin

You are minding those bloody f**ls. My questions to them is, why is it women all the time. Why don't police brutalize men too on checking point.
Women try and keep your ill manners when you are back home you show your husbands. If the police ask for bribery why can she leave the car there and report them than trying to fight a man

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by amuokuko: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
axeman2:
NIGERIAN POLICE SHOULD BE SCRAPT THEY ARE THIEVES.

When next u get robbed or a robbery happening close to ur house call the Red Cross..

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by searchng4love: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Assault from a nursing mother? You are weaker than I ever could imagine....
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Pamelayoung: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Is that the woman and her 2months old baby in the picture?
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
nellaluv:
I know the Nigerian police is definitely not your friend, but this story was garnished with salt, pepper, curry and thyme. Too sweet to the ears tongue
if it happened to someone you know and someone wrote what u jst put up here, how would you feel?
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nigeria police force is made up of frustrated low lives who had no hope of a future and decided to join the police so as to make ends meet. its terrible because majority of the policemen in nigeria fit into this description and hence their behavior isnt far from those who pour acid on others, or those who pour hot oil on their househelp.

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
oyb:

there are stories like this all the time of nigerian police beating up and even killing people.

Part of their training is using their company issued lethal and non lethal weapons. So when they use them, based on circumstance, then it is acceptable and I'm okay with it.

One citizen was killed in the east recently. He was ordered to lie down and he refused and he was shot to death. How hard is it to follow simple commands?

I've given "gratuity"when asked if I'm inclined and sometimes when not even asked.

Unless every single person that passed through that checkpoint was beaten then I'll have to ask myself what made this woman special.
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:

Assault from a nursing mother? You are weaker than I ever could imagine....

Thank you, have a nice day grin
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
amuokuko:

When next u get robbed or a robbery happening close to ur house call the Red Cross..

#Epic

I support dutiful law enforcement cool

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by searchng4love: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Thank you, have a nice day grin
you too.
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by searchng4love: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

#Epic

I support dutiful law enforcement cool
nothing epic in that.. stop clutching at straws to justify the fact that you're a woman batterer .. I hope you are caught soon

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:
you too.

If only you knew wink

BTW, you're slacking, you've only mentioned me on one unrelated thread so far. Normally I would have gotten at least 15 mentions from you by now.

#IHaveAStalker grin
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:
nothing epic in that.. stop clutching at straws to justify the fact that you're a woman batterer .. I hope you are caught soon

grin

And I hope that you don't get back on your meds soon because frankly I'm enjoying you blabbering all over the forum.
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by searchng4love: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

If only you knew wink

BTW, you're slacking, you've only mentioned me on one unrelated thread so far. Normally I would have gotten at least 15 mentions from you by now.

#IHaveAStalker grin
Well from someone who got you to deactivate don't you think you are irrelevant to me? I have done it once and I don't need to do it again Somorin .... You should quit masturbating on my mentions boy.

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
oyb:

as an americana/oyibo , you are almost a rock star - they will stop you with a smile.
if you are in a moderately late model car, driving your self, they will stop you with a scowl, which turns to a smile as you stop
if you are clearly some poor struggling dude, they will stop you and make your life miserable

the woman here may not be a 'us returnee' she looks a little too scruffy for that

I think she just came to have her anchor baby there.
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:

Well from someone who got you to deactivate don't you think you are irrelevant to me? I have done it once and I don't need to do it again Somorin

I like this. At least you're consistent in your delusions cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India / Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found / Ekiti Student Caught Hiding His Classmate’s Underwear With Charm Inside Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.