Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) (36735 Views)

Police Detain Student For Owning Two Facebook Accounts In Owerri / South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
I'm sure she never knew she was back to her country.
maybe she made use of those oyibo words na im make police vex..
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by emperorAY(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
nigeria police? Pls anoda matter
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by ajoskele(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

Ovokooo u know wet in that one mean for Benin?
This is propanda against the police o. Only a retard will believe this bull story! No settlement den beating continues??
How many cars dey pass in a day.way be say na only "american returnee" den catch
5 people for checkpoint?

We can overhype some things "american returnee" angry...so for that make we start riot?
I weak!
Then what could have led to the beating?
They saw an unlicensed gun with them?
They saw contrabands? Drugs?
What exactly?
What exactly did they do?
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
hmmmmmm. American i hail thee
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by biggestmanhood(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
afonjas police and bribe are like bubu and his cows
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by tmgold007(f): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oloribu ni awon olopa yiii...send dem to d north make boko bomb dem
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
ajoskele:
Then what could have led to the beating?
They saw an unlicensed guy with them?
They saw contrabands? Drugs?
What exactly?
What exactly did they do?
Good string of questions....that is what should have been asked in the first place. Because all what we have heard is the woman's side of the story....that should be considered

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by searchng4love: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
biggestmanhood:
afonjas police and bribe are like bubu and his cows
I take it that you have never crossed the river Niger bridge
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nigerian Police will A and B then charge you for resisting the A and B...
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by pokipoki: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
If ones papers are in order does not give one the right to confront the police. People should avoid direct confrontation with police and members of the armed forces. It is common sense to know that are not properly trained, they are not well paid and work under very bad condition. So why do people still confront them? If they ask for bribe and you don't want to give them, politely turn down the request or better still tell them that tell them you really dont have anything on you and that the next you are passing, you will give them something in a polite way.
People should remember that we don't have cameras everywhere in the country to monitor activities of this men!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by nkemdi89(f): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Manner of approach matters, the police man standing on the road under the sun deserves some respect and dignity. Asking for a tip is usual, but if you don't want to give don't insult them, mind you the rank and file on the road is answerable to a commissioned officer who will definitely ask for returns. These money are used to augment their salaries, booz, smokes and girlfriend maintenance. Police is your friend when you appreciate them not necessarily in cash but with nice and kind words. The salary of non commissioned officers is nothing to write home about.
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by ancientbanana: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

Ovokooo u know wet in that one mean for Benin?
This is propanda against the police o. Only a retard will believe this bull story! No settlement den beating continues??
How many cars dey pass in a day.way be say na only "american returnee" den catch
5 people for checkpoint?

We can overhype some things "american returnee" angry...so for that make we start riot?
I weak!
she may have been rude to dem but Dat is no excuse to beat her up.

2 Likes

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by masseratti: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
shikshark:
as much as i dont like police.....i still think a part of this story is missing
we know our police,they are bad,but beating a nursing mother even at the station?i cant believe that.
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by seunlly(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Npf and their act sha
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Charly68: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
Wicked body calling themselves police ,they can't stop embarrassing us a nation for one day. Corruption won't allow them to recruit refined minds and brains ..They recruit the criminal minded and the rejected materials so tell me how they won't misbehave ..Even in another man's land police did not rubbish the woman but in her own country they started messing her up..It will not be better for those officers forever .Nonsense
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by searchng4love: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
nkemdi89:
Manner of approach matters, the police man standing on the road under the sun deserves some respect and dignity. Asking for a tip is usual, but if you don't want to give don't insult them, mind you the rank and file on the road is answerable to a commissioned officer who will definitely ask for returns. These money are used to augment their salaries, booz, smokes and girlfriend maintenance. Police is your friend when you appreciate them not necessarily in cash but with nice and kind words. The salary of non commissioned officers is nothing to write home about.
That still gives them no right to batter her!
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by ajoskele(m): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

Good string of questions....that is what should have been asked in the first place. Because all what we have heard is the woman's side of the story....that should be considered
Sir, do you live in or around Ondo and Ekiti states?
The local tv/radio stations are running the news now. The policemen cannot escape this.

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
nkemdi89:
THANK YOU!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU.
BEHOLD MY PEOPLE A SENSIBLE COMMENT!
Police bad .... True... Them still dey help us....imagine Nigeria without the police...na post office we go dey use send comments!
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
ajoskele:
Sir, do you live in or around Ondo and Ekiti states?
The local tv/radio stations are running the news now. The policemen cannot escape this.
I'm not against that dear sir....of course they should be punished! If guilty

What I'm against is the tone....generalizing all police as criminals....ah ah. E no good
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by biggestmanhood(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:

I take it that you have never crossed the river Niger bridge
u wet don't cross before na wetin happen c your head like medusa head
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by searchng4love: 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
biggestmanhood:
u wet don't cross before na wetin happen c your head like medusa head
Not everyone looks like you.
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by ozo13(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
shikshark:
as much as i dont like police.....i still think a part of this story is missing
same thing running tru my mind.to me d woman should hv jus allowed her husband to handle d situation.d police man should be dealt with too
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by biggestmanhood(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=searchng4love post=54741200] I take it that you have never afonja u
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by mich24(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
ovokooo:

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/police-assault-detain-u-s-returnee-baby-alleged-bribe-photos/

SalamRushdie:

Then you need my recieve sense baptism

mvem:
....you are free to curse but i dont think it worths anything, it doesnt change anything....so curse mr curser

rawpadgin:
that's one of my favourite quotes

R. I. P soldier that's one of my favourite quotes

R. I. P soldier

but how do people lives with this much hate
he nor dey heavy them for chest?

I believe by now you must have known my reason of hating Nigeria security agencies.

Happy Sunday
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by ajoskele(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

I'm not against that dear sir....of course they should be punished! If guilty

What I'm against is the tone....generalizing all police as criminals....ah ah. E no good
Whoever says that is heartless. If policemen should go on strike for a day, Nigeria would scatter.
Notwithstanding, the bad ones are more than the good ones. A typical Nigerian has had dealings with a police officer once or twice and he/she can relate the experience.
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by sisisioge: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hmmm...I think we would soon get to the part where police brutality is terribly frowned against in this country. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) / Students Torture Laptop Thief In ABU Zaria (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.