Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) (36727 Views)

Police Detain Student For Owning Two Facebook Accounts In Owerri / South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by searchng4love: 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I think she just came to have her anchor baby there.
Same way you fled Ibadan to get a life there .....

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:

Same way you fled Ibadan to get a life there .....

#IHaveAStalker grin
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by searchng4love: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I like this. At least you're consistent in your delusions cheesy
CityNG I am more than a match for you.... Asshat

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by searchng4love: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

#IHaveAStalker grin
Coming from a droopy armed trodgoldyte....
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:

CityNG I am more than a match for you.... Asshat

#IHaveAStalker cheesy
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by searchng4love: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

#IHaveAStalker cheesy
Go and play in the sand kids

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:

Coming from a droopy armed trodgoldyte....

cheesy
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by searchng4love: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

cheesy
Kids elders are talking...
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by hokafor(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nigerian police are crooks , but then the woman would have done something that leads to her beating. 5 police men cannot just bash a nursing mother because of 200 naira bribe.
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by seangy4konji: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
After those police don drink captain jack or bull like this?

they can kill you cos of twenty naira and nothing will happen.
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by discman2k2(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
What a country we are in. This is EXACTLY how i was assaulted by different force me (Civil Defense, Soldiers, Mopols, & othee uniform men i dont know their kind of force name).
I was abt 2 enter the Abuja airport to b conveyed to Kaduna airport en-route to my state and as we wer close to dem, i was receiving a call frm my friend whn one of them just shouted at me, he was screaming " you are making calls ba? Who r u calling?Who?" Immediately i dropped my fone on my laps & gently said I'm sorry. My response weakened d dude & he said, u seem to b a gentle man, but go there go see my Oga, make una settle.

Haba! After apologising?! Well, i sat there in d car wt d driver & still told him i'm really sorry abt my action. Then he left & said something to another colleague eho came to & glared at me as if i was a Common criminal. Hmmm, my God, in my mind i told myself to b as calm & as wise as i can b4 this God-forsaken red-eyed Force men will desend on my without cause. I left there after giving them N500. Well, i eventually missd my flight.

LEARNING POINT:
1) Dont ever argue unnecessarily wt any Nigerian force men, they're not well trained to b gentle to d citizens. Infact, d drugs or Ogogoro dey consume has affected their humanity.
2) If u dnt wannu giv bribe, clamly tell them sir, "Im so sorry i dont encourage Bribery & i dont give bribes".
3) Quickly use ur fone to start Audio recording & put it in ur pocket so as to get som evidence.
4) Note d names of those speaking wt u, cram it so as to make implicate dem whn necessary.

FOR PMB: I believe u should also ensure u fight our Nigerian highly corrupt & indisciplined force men, & create a strong of belonging, welfare by using mostly graduates 4 d different Cadres. Graduates could easily imbibe & practice d disciplined Principles of Policing d Citizenry.
Corruption actually is wt d Forces.

So, help us God
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by uss25dec: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Almost all policeman can lie n cook lies stories when they v cases or in trouble. I once have a problem with my former secondary school classmate's mate. He is a policeman. I sold a phone to him wen I was in 200level in unijos, 2014. I didnt add any profit to d cost price. He later refused to pay d balance n kept on telling me different stories whenever we met. When I reported the case to his boss, d buy claimed that dat he doesn't knw me. Dat he has never met me before. Hmmm, in 2018 in Nigeria, police can never b our friend!
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by blont(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

Ovokooo u know wet in that one mean for Benin?
This is propanda against the police o. Only a retard will believe this bull story! No settlement den beating continues??
How many cars dey pass in a day.way be say na only "american returnee" den catch
5 people for checkpoint?

We can overhype some things "american returnee" angry...so for that make we start riot?
I weak!
my friend if u dont have anything better to write, go and sleep. your level of understanding is just to low..

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by jeg16(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
In all honesty, I refuse to believe this cooked up allegation against the Nigeria Police. There's no smoke without fire, she should tell us exactly what. Happened because we pass the Police almost daily without such record and besides, she want to tell us that all the motor that plight that road that day paid bribe?. No matter how bad the police are, they are still the last hope of the insecure Nigeria. Next time you see the Nigeria police, respect them equally as American police.
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by blackboy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Women don't know how to be diplomatic at-times. She and her bro could have spoken in Yorubas thinking the police won't hear them calling them thieves (ole). That always rily passes them off especially after a bad day. Years back in a bus at a check point in Lagos the police were demanding a bribe from the bus driver. A paaSender in the bus whispered that the police are thieves why demand for the bribe. Unknowingly to him a police man was in the bus so he told the police that someone called them thief. The guy was dragged off the bus and didn't continue the journey..
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by sermming: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
POLICE and BRIBE are like 5&6
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by davidif: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
whirlwind7:
Welcome back to Naija, your beloved country grin

I'm sure she missed home so much, to the point of getting terribly homesick.
Now, the poor woman can't wait to go back to USA, that is, if president Trump's immigration policy will allow her.

Police no get shame o.

And you see why I get angry when people say stupid stuff like come back "home" or come and develop your country? It's so ignorant and annoying.

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by davidif: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
shikshark:
as much as i dont like police.....i still think a part of this story is missing

I don't care what part is missing. The police had no right to brutalize people like that period.

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by davidif: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

This is propanda against the police o. Only a retard will believe this bull story! No settlement den beating continues??
How many cars dey pass in a day.way be say na only "american returnee" den catch
5 people for checkpoint?

We can overhype some things "american returnee" angry...so for that make we start riot?
I weak!

How much is the Nigerian police paying you?

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by erico2k2(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

5 people for checkpoint?

I weak!
Slavery and suffernes in NIgeria has led a few to think actions by the police like this are justified,
I aint in any shape or form, even if the Woman brake police head realy and truly was there any justification for that kind of beating for a nursing mother? she kill person?

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by erico2k2(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
jeg16:
In all honesty, I refuse to believe this cooked up allegation against the Nigeria Police. There's no smoke without fire, she should tell us exactly what. Happened because we pass the Police almost daily without such record and besides, she want to tell us that all the motor that plight that road that day paid bribe?. No matter how bad the police are, they are still the last hope of the insecure Nigeria. Next time you see the Nigeria police, respect them equally as American police.
DOnt worry, one day you will be in the other side of the fence.I have witnessed first hand how police cooked stories,.A police officer threatened a guy in thier cell to lie in court that he usually sells his stolen gods to a friend of mine who deals in Electrical appliances.At court the guy stood in the Duck took one look at my friend and God came upon him he broke down in court right there and confessed he was threatened to come to court to lie. Thats how my friend was discharged.This is not supper story I was with him.SO forget the police they can do and undo.

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Mrjo(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
nellaluv:
I know the Nigerian police is definitely not your friend, but this story was garnished with salt, pepper, curry and thyme. Too sweet to the ears tongue
imaging 5 against that small girl she did nt die? Miracle do happend sha.
Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by Nwakannaya1: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
How can a woman carrying a crying baby slap a police man and still tear his uniform?

Am confused

1 Like

Re: Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) by gudofuck231: 6:53am On Mar 20, 2017
sybarite7:
AND SOMEONE WILL SAY POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND...AND AT THE END THEY WILL END IT WITH CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME...ALL POLICEMEN WHO DIDN'T PASS THROUGH POLICE COLLEGES SHOULD BE SACKED AND RECRUITED INTO LASTMA AND OTHER LOWER PARAMILITARY SERVICE, COS THEY DONT KNOW THEIR JOB,AND THE BAD EGGS WHO PASSED THROUGH POLICE COLLEGE AND STILL DECIDE TO BE INCONSIDERATE AND PUT UP SUCH LAWLESS ATTITUDE AND CONTINUE TO BRUTALISE THE INNOCENT CITIZENS SHOULD BE JAILED #OURMUMUDONDO

You are correct, and that's why u have the right to freedom of speech, but after that your rights? That I cannot guarantee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One / Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.