Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (43123 Views)

This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by BALO314: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2017
You both are born thieves? i stole her heart,and i stole his surname. Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by iswallker(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2017
sinaj:
Why did u tag it christian pre-wedding

I wonder..maybe because she's not wearing ear rings..

And someone should remind them that something stolen be returned sooner or later...
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Arielle: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2017
Really sweet. Good looking couple. Who says they must be Christian? ?? Smh.
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Amakanaky: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2017
Nne5:
Wow.
Cool. Thank u ja re smiley

Natural hair is the best finally.

To the 'no yansh no boobs' crew above,her husband likes her that way.Besides there's more to life than yanshes and boobies.
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Macgabe(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2017
Wow... this is natural and the girl is so so cute; no artificial hair (wig), no make up, no nails etc
For those talking about some other things she's not having in abundance, the guy loves it that way and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! Nice couple and I wish you both success as you walk down to tie the knot. congrats guys
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by 99foxxy(f): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2017
She got pimples on her chest.
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by richeeyo(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Cutehector:
D girl flat yarnsh sha... I just can't be fvcking bones
So you love shit holes
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by potent5(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2017
Nne5:
Wow.
Cool.

Natural hair is the best finally.

To the 'no yansh no boobs' crew above,her husband likes her that way.Besides there's more to life than yanshes and boobies.
Not to worry. The nyash and bobbi will still come.
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by GindoX(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2017
xynerise:
Little boys will always talk about yansh and boobs.

Grow up!

Haaa! No talk like that ooo... Till death dó u apart! U have to select well. All pastors I have seen, their wife get packages. Front and back.. grin
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Jodha(f): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2017
Her hair is not natural..she did "parking gel"..

That's all I have to say grin
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by GindoX(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2017
99foxxy:
She got pimples on her chest.

Pimples? Oh u mean no bar. grin grin badt gurl.
Make we roll NA. Whatsap 07032650520 kiss
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by dragonking3: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Which one is Christian couple again ni tori olorun. Seun e be like say you like religious wahala abi? The picture doesn't say anything about religion
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by GindoX(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Macgabe:
Wow... this is natural and the girl is so so cute; no artificial hair (wig), no make up, no nails etc
For those talking about some other things she's not having in abundance, the guy loves it that way and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! Nice couple and I wish you both success as you walk down to tie the knot. congrats guys

sad he has to live with her forever? And he choose dat? Some guys sense dey hibernate during chosing a life partner.
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by GindoX(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:
Which one is Christian couple again ni tori olorun. Seun e be like say you like religious wahala abi? The picture doesn't say anything about religion

It does, open ya eyes grin..
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by xynerise: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2017
GindoX:

Haaa! No talk like that ooo... Till death dó u apart! U have to select well. All pastors I have seen, their wife get packages. Front and back.. grin

Child birth grin
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Macgabe(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2017
GindoX:

sad he has to live with her forever? And he choose dat? Some guys sense dey hibernate during chosing a life partner.

The least we could do is respect people's decision. If he decides that's what he wants then so be it. Besides, let's not get carried away by "beauty" but "character"!
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by GindoX(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2017
Macgabe:

The least we could do is respect people's decision. If he decides that's what he wants then so be it. Besides, let's not get carried away by "beauty" but "character"!

But u can't separate dos two things.. A time will come... D guy go dey para inside himself. grin. Except him no go party with her and kan see other women package.. grin
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by PrettyGaby(f): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2017
she's beautiful. her hair just dey give me joy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by GindoX(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2017
PrettyGaby:
she's beautiful. her hair just dey give me joy

How is that giving u joy?
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Macgabe(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2017
GindoX:

But u can't separate dos two things.. A time will come... D guy go dey para inside himself. grin. Except him no go party with her and kan see other women package.. grin

Not in all cases bro. If you see another woman outside and you like the way she's looking, get whatever makes her appealing to you for your wife. that's what real men do. That woman outside that so attract you is someone's wife/girlfriend so someone makes her look that way. So the man should spend on his wife to make her look more attractive.
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by GindoX(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2017
Macgabe:

Not in all cases bro. If you see another woman outside and you like the way she's looking, get whatever makes her appealing to you for your wife. that's what real men do. That woman outside that so attract you is someone's wife/girlfriend so someone makes her look that way. So the man should spend on his wife to make her look more attractive.

Guy what are u saying? Money no dey buy packages naa .

Unless he want make him wife do surgery
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Macgabe(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2017
GindoX:

Guy what are u saying? Money no dey buy packages naa .

Unless he want make him wife do surgery

Then if all of a sudden he wants those packages, he should pay for the surgery na. All am saying is that he sees her very well before proposing so let's leave it that way and stop assuming he will regret it later. Its his choice so best of luck to them.
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by femi4: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2017
Papiikush:
Natural beauty. Not these bìtches with paints enough to redecorate a flat on their faces.

But no yansh, no boobs... Turn off undecided

Here they come, team no yansh and boobs. Team yansh and boobs is not everything. Team tangerine breasts always fighting for their own undecided

If my babe is breastless what does she expect me my kids to suck? Her heart? undecided
The quantity of milk in a breast is not function of the size of the breast
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by PMB007: 10:23am On Mar 20, 2017
This is Oyeleke Grace, HKHE, 1st class graduate, my debate trainer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Chuchunana: 10:34am On Mar 20, 2017
Must everybody do the whole pre-wedding photo thingy? This looks plain and boring she…#2kobo
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by ElSherriff: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2017
If you wan chop sh*t you no know were latrine dey? no yansh...if your babies no see breast suck make them manage nunu. Na so una de follow yansh enter yawa.
Papiikush:
Natural beauty. Not these bìtches with paints enough to redecorate a flat on their faces.

But no yansh, no boobs... Turn off undecided

Here they come, team no yansh and boobs. Team yansh and boobs is not everything. Team tangerine breasts always fighting for their own undecided

If my babe is breastless what does she expect me my kids to suck? Her heart? undecided
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Dry chest :-/
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by SACI: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2017
They r cute together P.s: I don't think it's her natural hair but she is really pretty
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Claessique1(f): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2017
Nawa o
The courage isn't a small thing
Fine couple though
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by AlexzStructure(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2017
Lovely couples... I love this.
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by Michellla(f): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2017
LePrezident:

What type do you wanna have?
glamorous
Re: Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos by uvalued(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2017
what is "christian" about this... i tot i would see gods... but no i see copy-mortality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? / What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.