Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (25838 Views)

Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" / Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
mazizitonene:
If only our political leaders and their followers realise that this is the ultimate end of all men......Each day brings us closer to our graves......And you will leave all u have acquired behind....the goal of life was never to live forever, but to create something that will, make an impact......and write ur name in the sands of time....but unfortunately....most of Our people are shallow minded...prefer to accumulate "money" which may even divide their family upon their demise..
cool
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Sikay19(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
His watch has ended..... angry

Ps-I hate it when someone dies and people start saying "he is in a better place"! How una take know? Have you been there before? angry
Abi nah , as if they are sure but they are not ready to join the deceased.
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by phemi01(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
look at all of them pretending to be sober. very stubborn politicians. instead of them to learn a lesson or two, they still be going about stealing money as if they'll take the money to the grave.
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
frenchwine:

Bia barcanista which kain nonsense talk be this na?
You most likely are an arsenal fan, na them dey talk op these days
Na normal political tribute na

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by stasius: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Why the calabashes?
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by bayocanny: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
mazizitonene:
If only our political leaders and their followers realise that this is the ultimate end of all men......Each day brings us closer to our graves......And you will leave all u have acquired behind....the goal of life was never to live forever, but to create something that will, make an impact......and write ur name in the sands of time....but unfortunately....most of Our people are shallow minded...prefer to accumulate "money" which may even divide their family upon their demise..

RIP Sir.....
You adopted the name "Mazizi Kunene"?
Heritage of Liberation comes to mind.
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by FriendNG: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
What are those calabashes for?

stasius:
Why the calabashes?

It will cover him and sand will be poured on it top.
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
modestofynest:
If na we down south we go use 6 months dey plan de burial how I wish Govt put law make dem dey bury person for Nigeria like this e go make Brain oh

I have reports of quick burial of people in reversible coma.
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by mazizitonene(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
bayocanny:

You adopted the name "Mazizi Kunene"?
Heritage of Liberation comes to mind.
lol....not @ all Bro.......was actually gotten from my real names......
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by joinnow: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
RIP

But why Bury him in shallow grave
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by maigida511(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Rest in jannat firduasi.. Maiyakin lapai
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by teeghurl(f): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
He died at a time his services was most needed. Nigeria will miss you SIr!
Goan ressurect him na undecided yeyenatu
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by joinnow: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
RIP
One happened in Kano
Person just dey coma they Don dig ground then put the guy b4 they fill up the hole my guy Don regain consciousness and shaking his hand signaling he is alive.. ..
Na so they use shovel hit the guy head and finish him like in mortal kombart saying even hijana rejected him in the other world.

One Alhaji residing in Abuja got a call that his brother is death b4 he get to kaduna 2hrs later they have buried him already. They just showed him where his brother was buried
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
teeghurl:
Goan ressurect him na undecided yeyenatu
You no get respect for elders? if I use koboko bulala you ehn
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Sexina851(f): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
modestofynest:
If na we down south we go use 6 months dey plan de burial how I wish Govt put law make dem dey bury person for Nigeria like this e go make Brain oh

As if you know my mind. U see dem throwing flamboyant celebration for a dead person. The thing they vex me.
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by bayocanny: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
mazizitonene:
lol....not @ all Bro.......was actually gotten from my real names......
Really? That's amazing, you answering a great man name. Keep it cool hun.
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
modestofynest:
this is the main reason corruption wil never stop in african, especially in nigeria, particularly down south.
We like to thief, becos of this burial and marriage stuff

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by mazizitonene(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
bayocanny:

Really? That's amazing, you answering a great man name. Keep it cool hun.
aii...thanx
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by teeghurl(f): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You no get respect for elders? if I use koboko bulala you ehn
Elders my bumbum tongue
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2017
teeghurl:
Elders my bumbum tongue
kids of nowadays
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by teeghurl(f): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
kids of nowadays
Welldone o, Ancestor tongue
Re: Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) by weyab: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2017
modestofynest:
taa mak una carry una culture stay for north. Local culture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Drink Gutter Water In Celebration Of Governor Ganduje / Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) / PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.