Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) (42889 Views)

Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) / Yemi Alade Wears Nose Ring. Hit or Miss? (Photos) / Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by SuccyJ(f): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
GreenMavro:
This lies just weak me....

Ha! is this not that recently wedded pastor ? You've turned it to meme just now. Is waoo. no chill
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by smartkester(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pearly255:
Hahaha! Your sight is totally gone. Why Naw?
hehehe..someome cannot play with you people again ba.. See your sweet lips. Me liking it grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Lanceslot(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
GreenMavro:
This lies just weak me....
Please show some respect to the man on that picture.
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kakamorufu:
well her mum is igbo. and most child her closer to their mum than dad. and in her case, her dad has died long time ago. so that might be d cause. don't be suprised she might not her much yoruba sef
She understands Yoruba. Listen to her first song "fimi sile" ft eldee.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by MarianaTrench: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
This babe go sweet die cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

She understands Yoruba. Listen to her first song "fimi sile" ft eldee.
oh. okay. never heard that song tho
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Moving4: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cute
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by samijay8(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
igbo outfits always exceptional....some afonjas would be wishing their mothers were igbo
What's wrong with this one, sure you're not having sight problem. Is that an Igbo native attire style. Bro, the ophthalmologist is Ur bae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by AkinPhysicist: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
igbo outfits always exceptional....some afonjas would be wishing their mothers were igbo

Enuguboy come close let me tell you something...

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Kellydgreat(f): 6:16am On Mar 20, 2017
BUT THIS IS NOT YEMI ALADE NAH sad
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Kellydgreat(f): 6:22am On Mar 20, 2017
chiefolododo:
Is that yemi alade?

THAT IS DEFINATELY NOT MY YEMI ALADE
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Incredible120(m): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Just passing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back / Wizkid Hangs Out With Osaze Odemwingie (Photo) / Davido, Tekno, Flavour, Don Jazzy Photoshopped Into Chioma, Omoni, Uche, Ufuoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.