Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters (46264 Views)

3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by virtual3xpert: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
CharleyCharley:

I'd probably just adopt one or two kids. Marriage is scary.

Marriage isn't scary, it's the people who get married that make it so. I'm sure you'll change your mind in the near future, though I understand what you mean, but we are the architects of our own misfortune.
Why can't two people commit to each other and stay committed regardless of whatever?
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by CharleyCharley: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
virtual3xpert:

Marriage isn't scary, it's the people who get married that make it so. I'm sure you'll change your mind in the near future, though I understand what you mean, but we are the architects of our own misfortune.
Why can't two people commit to each other and stay committed regardless of whatever?

So how did you come to conclusion that I would change my mind very soon? Do I sound shaky on this stance?
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by virtual3xpert: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
CharleyCharley:

So how did you come to conclusion that I would change my mind very soon? Do I sound shaky on this stance?

Absolutely not! But, we are humans afterall. Marriage was not created only for procreation. What will you do for companionship?
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by CharleyCharley: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
virtual3xpert:

Absolutely not! But, we are humans afterall. Marriage was not created only for procreation. What will you do for companionship?

Companionship? What is that? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To / American Woman Shocked To Discover She's Related To Her Husband After DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.