Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec (1212 Views)

Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec by Jozavic(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
18 MARCH 2017 • 12:51PM

Ghanaian footballer Mohammed Anas made a hilarious blunder in what is being called 'the greatest man of the match speech of all time.'

Anas earned the award after putting in a stellar performance for his Free State Stars team in their 2-2 draw with Ajax Cape Town on Friday evening.

After bagging the man of the match award with a standout two-goal display, Anas began his obligatory post-match interview with a revealing slip of the tongue.

“Firstly I appreciate my fans,” he began. “(And) my wife and my girlfriend.”

Anas stumbled for a second before realising his blunder, quickly clarifying he intended to thank his wife.

“I’m so sorry, my wife!” he exclaimed. “I love you so much from my heart.”

"Thanks for supporting me there is more to come," he stuttered before the interview came to an end.

1 Share

Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec by Hoii(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lol.
He has a lot of explaining to do to his wife

1 Like

Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec by hemartins(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Simple explanation.

Dear wife, don't mind what they say. You are my wife and also you are my girlfriend. I was just trying to avoid misconception when I said I'm sorry. You mean everything to me and no one can take your place. Love you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec by Nogodye(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
The guy might be correct...maybe he has side chick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec by Jozavic(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hoii:
Lol.
He has a lot of explaining to do to his wife

Serious explanation, but his girlfriend will be happy sha cheesy
Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec by sinaj(f): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Freudian slip lol

3 Likes

Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec by Cladez(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lol he just earned himself a second interview with his wife
Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec by nkeona(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
hemartins:
Simple explanation.

Dear wife, don't mind what they say. You are my wife and also you are my girlfriend. I was just trying to avoid misconception when I said I'm sorry. You mean everything to me and no one can take your place. Love you.
where you born lying gringringringringrin
Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec by hemartins(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
nkeona:
where you born lying gringringringringrin

I didn't lie, I just proffered a solution.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec by Beckham14: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
I've always said this, Ghana SK have no respect for anyone. grin

The wife and the girlfriend right now

1 Like

Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec by mexxmoney: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
He did not give his village gods their morning schnapps and they decided to threat his Bleep up
Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec by rawgurl(f): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
This one na gobe.
Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec by NevetsIbot(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
kasala don burst o. Lol
Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec by McBrooklyn(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: Footballer Accidentally Thanks His Wife & Girlfriend In A Man Of The Match Speec by rawpadgin(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
dude ain't smart
if i was him, realizing i have made a terrible blunder.. .I will be like "i want to thank my wife & my girlfriend & my number 1 fan & my inspiration, the woman that means the world to me... Mrs muhammed anas!

(1) (Reply)

Am Addicted To Oloshos..(please Help) / The Cobra I Killed This Afternoon / Wale Ojo Says His Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade In "Alter Ego"were Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.