Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me (7955 Views)

My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by GalaxyTrends: 12:42pm On May 06, 2019
Women are scum, this girl that I pay her house rent, school fees and take care of her parents, I decided to play a fast one on her and told her that I lost my job , meanwhile I went on my annual leave and told her I was scaled from, not up to 2 weeks her attitude changed , she stays often in my place cause it’s close to her work place but as soon as I post my job she moved to her place and I loved with her, telling her that my house rent has expired . This my girl did not allow me touch her, not even kiss, or anything, just 2 weeks and she started misbehaving, insulting means calling my names .
See the food she gave me , it was so funny .
A girl I feed and clothes.
I just want to wait here for the few more days remaining so that I move to my house , I am just waiting for the best punishment to give her, I will so mess her up . I will keep this picture as evidence, even my dog can’t eat this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by GalaxyTrends: 12:43pm On May 06, 2019

1 Share

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by silverbirdng(f): 12:44pm On May 06, 2019
hehehe
Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by BlackfireX: 12:45pm On May 06, 2019
Na so Yoruba girls dey do.

5 Likes

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by donbachi(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2019
Eyahhh!

1 Like

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by Dobson43: 12:52pm On May 06, 2019
Lol

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by Flexherbal(m): 1:02pm On May 06, 2019
May the Good Lord empower every man , to be able to provide for his family!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by SageMK: 1:14pm On May 06, 2019
Who asked him to pay her rent, bills and ectera?

You tamed her with money.
The only language she understands is money.

I always laugh when I see fòols suffer. grin

They always forget the fact they were the architect of there own undoings. Was he expecting royal treatment?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by LuciferKoran: 1:19pm On May 06, 2019
BlackfireX:
feminists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by tolugar: 3:45pm On May 06, 2019
Sometimes it’s good to fake broke so that you know who will stand till the end

13 Likes

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by suaveBrother(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2019
Lol OP
I translated your words to emotion... and I felt it
grin

1 Like

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by suaveBrother(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2019
LuciferKoran:
OP, she is angry because the thought of footing her own bills scares her.
Feminists are a bunch of lazy whores who only have their overused pussies to offer men.
They are 100% dependent on men.
They take money from men then come online & claim to be "Miss Independent" & "Boss Lady". We have many of them in Nairaland here.

That thot knows she now has to work for her rent and other needs so you have begun to irritate her.

Take money out of the equation and 98% of marriages and relationships will crash in hours.

All thanks to feminism.

*spits angry

respect

3 Likes

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 06, 2019
Fake story. But its something babes can do
Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by Jodha(f): 5:56pm On May 06, 2019
What is wrong with the food biko?

1 Like

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by budaatum: 6:27pm On May 06, 2019
LuciferKoran:

Feminists are a bunch of lazy whores who only have their overused pussies to offer men.
They take money from men then come online & claim to be "Miss Independent" & "Boss Lady". We have many of them in Nairaland here.

That thot knows she now has to work for her rent and other needs so you have begun to irritate her.

Take money out of the equation and 98% of marriages and relationships will crash in hours.

All thanks to feminism.
I wonder where you got your idea of feminist from. A feminist would not allow any man to pay her rent!
Please consider educating yourselves!

Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve the political, economic, personal, and social equality of the genders. This includes fighting gender stereotypes and seeking to establish educational and professional opportunities for women that are equal to those for men.

2 Likes

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 06, 2019
Jodha:
What is wrong with the food biko?
everything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by Davash222(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2019
LuciferKoran:

All thanks to feminism.

*spits angry
Ekwensu, so you get sense like this

2 Likes

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 06, 2019
Judging from the comments, I conclude that most male romancelanders are frustrated tout.
Always quick to bash women.

4 Likes

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by Follygunners: 7:03pm On May 06, 2019
BlackfireX:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 06, 2019
budaatum:

I wonder where you got your idea of feminist from. A feminist would not allow any man to pay her rent!
Please consider educating yourselves!

Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve the political, economic, personal, and social equality of the genders. This includes fighting gender stereotypes and seeking to establish educational and professional opportunities for women that are equal to those for men.

Nigerian feminists are a rare specie of feminists. You can pay rent, take her out...bills on you, and the like this stupid phrase "ah ah, you are the man na....do it", how many Nigerian feminists can change her car tyres when she got a flat one. Bunch of confused bastards

9 Likes

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by LarryBee1k: 7:38pm On May 06, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by LarryBee1k: 7:41pm On May 06, 2019
Yuo

2 Likes

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by lordemi(m): 8:36pm On May 06, 2019
At least she still gave you food grin

1 Like

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by goodnewscliff(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2019
pay their school , house, phone bills at ur own peril!!!!!!

.....never see anything yet!!!!!!!

they call these kinda men spenders REAL MEN

***SPITS***

1 Like

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by SmellingAnus(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2019
Oh ... Take heart bro... Such is life at least to a great extent...
Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by KingLennon(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2019
Debramaye:
everything
Glad it came from a lady

1 Like

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2019
Are you no more a real man? Real men takes every shit from a woman. Thank God I'm not a real man

3 Likes

Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by Biglittlelois(f): 8:55pm On May 06, 2019
BlackfireX:

Stupid.
Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by Biglittlelois(f): 8:57pm On May 06, 2019
LuciferKoran:

All thanks to feminism.

*spits angry

Bitter
Re: Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me by mikejj(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2019
grin not saying what she did was cool.. But that food is like a prayer answered to some people.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants To Hear From God First / You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single / I Discovered How Poor Many People Here Are Just Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.