Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija (48333 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by POTUS01: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Please, have they started BBNAIJA? I can't wait. Any idea how much GOTV Cost?

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by mickeymimi: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
BasirudeenAjayi:
I talk am
He should have accepted that one million naira

walahi ! you said ma mind. Although he made the house lively with a lot of drama lol
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by dennisworld1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
BBN has made it easy for him so?
how. go ask Tayo waitin him dey sing
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by dennisworld1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
the person that will make it very far there is Bisola. Bollywood dun see another funke akindele I mean nollywood
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by ipobbigot7: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
kennygee:
Good riddance.

Any man that can deny his family is not even worry being called an animal, cause animals defend their own and even mark their territories, kill or die for it if they have to.

Deny ur family because of money, people don't have values any more because of money.

The wife should be careful with him henceforth because the guy can use the wife or the children for money rituals out of desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by guychidile: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
that's his wahala joor, wetin concern me.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Raphchuks: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
martineverest:
vanity.....after xposing your rat diick[/b] to ur fellow housemates and bisola used it as a straw?...smh

ollah1,come and have ur say
"rat dick" your fellow man o?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by cuteralph101(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kolababe:
And it is TTT who has his stay in Biggie's House cut short as Bisola sobs Bisola has been crying her hearts out. While answering questions from Ebuka, he said he doesn't want people to know about his family because it's his private life. He also said what he was referring to when he said all his family are dead was his grandma, granddad and close friends that he has lost. He also said he thinks no one knows he is married.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/thin-tall-tony-evicted-from-big-brother.html
My Quote: Nowadays people don't die defending their integrity, they prefer to leave with the effects...thereby becoming slaves to their conscience - Raphael Chidera Jnr
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by nkemdi89(f): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
seunmsg:

I still don't understand how she made it this far. She's so lazy and useless that I really pity the guy that will marry her.
Well the show has further exposed the mentality of most youths in Africa, they support mediocrity, as far as am concerned efe and marvis has nothing to offer. But someone will come up with a flimsy excuse that the show isn't a talent hunt competition. If that's the real marvis she really deserved to be home schooled on etiquettes.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by ebby9z(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Dottore:
Can anyone tell me the benefits of this show. No insults pls
seconded
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by martineverest(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Raphchuks:
"rat dick" your fellow man o?
didnt u watch when he showed his fellow housemates his diick?they were all crying.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by DEADALIVE: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kolababe:
And it is TTT who has his stay in Biggie's House cut short as Bisola sobs Bisola has been crying her hearts out. While answering questions from Ebuka, he said he doesn't want people to know about his family because it's his private life. He also said what he was referring to when he said all his family are dead was his grandma, granddad and close friends that he has lost. He also said he thinks no one knows he is married.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/thin-tall-tony-evicted-from-big-brother.html
any guy that involves himself with tboss will be evicted...to the three men in the house take yield and separate thyself from thy enemy less you are evicted.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by xto2020: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
DEADALIVE:

any guy that involves himself with tboss will be evicted...to the three men in the house take yield and separate thyself from thy enemy less you are evicted.

Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Raphchuks: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
martineverest:
didnt u watch when he showed his fellow housemates his diick?they were all crying.
but somethings are better left unsaid gaskia. Could be a grower who knows. Although dude fuckup sha
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by martineverest(m): 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Raphchuks:
but somethings are better left unsaid gaskia.
was i the one?..he shud av kept it
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by JBoss25(m): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:
tongue
see how the goat resemble Hausa man
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by mhizAnnie(f): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2017
Dottore:
Can anyone tell me the benefits of this show. No insults pls

Entertainment
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by WilliamsNedd: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2017
dennisworld1:
the person that will make it very far there is Bisola. Bollywood dun see another funke akindele I mean nollywood

I can see that you're team TTT and u ain't a Warri dude. Sore loser. Ode
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by titosantana(m): 12:39am On Mar 20, 2017
The house would be so boring now.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by djojo(m): 1:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Most of u people criticising TTT, I believe most of u av already forgotten that BBN is just a game and every housemate I trying to do everything possible to be the winner, like when ebuka asked him he said his marriage is personal that it shouldn't be talk about cos it his private life. Seriously the guy to me really played the game pretty well but Nigerians are so biased and we never judge Base on the game but on someone's private life.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 20, 2017
coolcharm:
Eyah... No wonder he was desperate to kpansh bisola yesterday.

I think he had premonitions.

Don't worry you go still bracket bisola for area.

Regards to your dead family. grin

Your wife... She took in all your rubbish. Respect her!

You're just wicked
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Dynamite02: 7:11am On Mar 20, 2017
dennisworld1:
To me this is a game. nothing is real there. am a warri boy. efe don't behave like warri guy. TTT is the best housemates with so many dramas. you think he didn't discuss this with is wife. ah funny Nigerians.he went there as a single. to play the game. before I was rooting for efe. but that guy too dull. nothing new from am. only base on logistics he dey yarn and brag of himself.
It is a reality show not a talent show,so if Efe is naturally dull,let him be himself and showcase is dullness than claiming to be what he's not.
TTT left his real self at home...infact he said he did research about the game and went into the house to play the game the way he did,so no doubt he planed it with his wife...but its their loss at the end of the day.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Dynamite02: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2017
guychidile:
that's his wahala joor, wetin concern me.
They planed it together....."like minds" that think they can buy people with their stupid act, all for money and fame.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by kingola111(m): 8:05am On Mar 20, 2017
winkmart:

Can you rest now? I have heard you. Thanks

make sense as u gree goriola...........#lwkmh e pain am
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Moving4: 8:15am On Mar 20, 2017
He is gone now, no case
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Chuchunana: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2017
about Thin Tall saying all he did with Bisola was just for the show, before what were you guys expecting him to say.He's been evicted and going home to his family,would it be proper for him to say the " thing" with Bisola was real,where would that play in the dynamics of things outside the house? Abeg,make una free the guy. i completely enjoys his stay in the house but i knew he wasn't going to survive cos the whole flirting with Tboss and making out with Bisola plus completely denying his family worked against him. I wish him all the best and mark my works;he's still gonna do better than Efe(even with Efe winning) cos the real winner is the one that makes it big after leaving the house
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Melian(f): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2017
Too funny.

PERFECT2:
Ur house is waiting for you. Bc ur wife has packed out with the children. She kept key under the carpet. grin grin grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Fabulous0019(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2017
IYANGBALI:
and his childrens

Chisos is Lord! ! See grammar! !!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Alekefine(f): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
Ghen ghen!!! If his wife has my type of mind, nah 'long term" "chemical castration" go be hin punishment, nah to just dey put am for hin food dey follow am laugh......... angry
How you take know my mind,I go just pretend say all is well,go just dey put otopai pai for him food small small him go just dey die slow slow slow..revenge better served when cold.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Seun360(m): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=Airee post=54753246][/quote]

Thats typical of Rivers State ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto / Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.