Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service (305195 Views)

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / A Clearing Agent U Have Used And Ur Experience. / I Need A Clearing Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (486) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2009
I want to use this medium to advertised my services to you,i am a clearing agent, i can help you in clearing of your consignment containerized or on land,buses,cars,truck,machinery e.t.c.within a giving period of time your consignment will be cleared.i only clear consignment at tin-can island port, i don't work at apapa port.if you need any of my assistance,you can reach me on my direct phone number:08037243583 or my e-mail address:bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in, for fast reply call my number.
regards,
Mr. Banji.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Phrankve1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2009
How much like it take to get a 2004 honda accord cleared by you
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2009
It will cost 250,000 need to know if the car is loaded or empty.I am always at our service.
thanks for you patronage.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by nyrol(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2009
Hi, how much wud u clear a toyota camry 2000 and a 99 toyota sienna respectively? Any chance of u clearing a car of about 1994 or more than ten years? adeoyeadeniran@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2009
toyota camry 2000 will cost 250,000 and a 99 toyota sienna will cost 280,000.But for any car below the specified age will also be cleared we do pay for under aged vehicles. And sorry for the delayed reply ,due to stress hardly check mails.
thanks for the patronage.
Regards,
Mr.Banji.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2009
Merry x-mas to all our numerous customers.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by ib612(m): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2009
@Poster:

Are you sure there's not a mistake in your quotation for clearing 1999 Sienna VAN!

Cross-check with adexfem offer for the same van and other prices.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2009
I know, but do you know that in commerce prices are not fixed.all my prices are negotiable. And the sienna is not van is a space bus.
thanks.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by ib612(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2009
Ok, sir
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by kiretiv: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2009
big bros,
How much will it cost to clear out 2007 Acura MDX coming due in Nigeria by January first week
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2009
It will cost you 350,000 to clear a 2007 MDX acura.
thank you.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Phrankve1(m): 12:22am On Dec 27, 2009
can i pay 200k to clear a 2004 HONDA ACCORD
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by kiretiv: 4:53am On Dec 27, 2009
is the 350k fixed or negotiable
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2009
Ok,call me to negotiate.thanks.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2009
Phrankve1 : for the honda 2004 make it 220k.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2010
Happy New Year to you all. I want to apologize to all my customers that could not reach me on phone.my phone was stolen on the 2nd Jan.2010 and yet to retrieve it the MTN customer care is always busy so i had to go to the office on Friday and i was ask to come back on Monday.so by Monday everybody will be able to reach me again. and for those of my customer that i have their contact on my phone please by Monday send me a text or call me for recognition .
Regards,
Mr. Banji.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2010
embarassed Eyaaa, Sorry.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by oyenit(m): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2010
sir how much will u use in clearing a isuzu axiom(2002)
via roro from the states,
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2010
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2010
happy weekend.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2010
I want to use this medium to advertised my services to you,i am a clearing agent, i can help you in clearing of your consignment containerized or on land,buses,cars,truck,machinery e.t.c.within a giving period of time your consignment will be cleared.i only clear consignment at tin-can island port, i don't work at apapa port.if you need any of my assistance,you can reach me on my direct phone number:08037243583 or my e-mail address:bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in, for fast reply call my number.
regards,
Mr. Banji.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2010
Happy weekend.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by LuniyiGlo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2010
@ mr banji

My outlook on clearing agents are as such, clearing agents are like motor oil, you have to change them every 3,000 miles. grin  I’ve gone through a lot of clearing agents, most are greedy liars that can’t mention two sentences without including the phases demurrage charges and increase in clearing fees.  Having said this, I ask the following:

1. How much to clear a truck head through RO/RO? 
2. How much to clear a tipper through RO/RO?
3. How many working days does it take to clear either of the two through RO/RO?
4. How much does 5 Star logistics charge you agents to have them print out the RUBBISH charges printouts for clearing agents after you have connived with them to work out a rate?
5. Is the consignee allowed to pay any demurrage charges for a truck not cleared on time DIRECTLY TO FIVE STAR LOGISTICS and NOT TO THE AGENT?
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by achorjames: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2010
sir how much will u use in clearing a Nissan xterra(2004) and Nissan pathfinder (2005)
via roro from the states,
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2010
It will cost 270k each.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2010
Dear Sir, Luniyi_Glo,
It is very sad to hear this kind of comment from a matured dealer like you.It is very funny cos when you hear from your agent he/she will sure make his/her part right.i had a problem clearing a container for one of my importer and he could not disclose every thing in the container until the examination day when i notice that he had two big power generation plant packed with it.Then i was give a DN of 800,000 after a lot of begging,and yet he did not want to pay telling he had already pay for the clearing.How am i to know what was in the container and how does he want me to get the money and thank God i got it cleared.Just be truthful,agent are bearing a lot of risk from there importers.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Alepaye: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2010
How much would you clear a 2006 toyota camry
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by oyenit(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2010
@ mr banji,
i will be contacting u shortly partsaining to the isuzu axiom, hopefully we can build a relationship with this at first
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by LuniyiGlo(m): 5:05am On Jan 26, 2010
@ Mr. Banji

Thanks for that story/explanation, but you still haven't answered my questions, I wanted to know the answers to these questions because I am ALWAYS looking for an HONEST clearing agent with reasonable rates. Now, lets try this again.

1. How much to clear a truck head through RO/RO?
2. How much to clear a tipper through RO/RO?
3. How many working days does it take to clear either of the two through RO/RO?
4. How much does 5 Star logistics charge you agents to have them print out the RUBBISH charges printouts for clearing agents after you have connived with them to work out a rate?
5. Is the consignee allowed to pay any demurrage charges for a truck not cleared on time DIRECTLY TO FIVE STAR LOGISTICS and NOT TO THE AGENT?
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2010
Sir to be honest all the question ,you ask is something that i can't answer it is left with you and your agent.you said it in our previous message and i quote "My outlook on clearing agents are as such, clearing agents are like motor oil, you have to change them every 3,000 miles" why don't you build a good relationship with your agent.The only caution that i will beg of you is the FIVE STAR LOGISTIC stop accusing five star cos it is a punishable offense by law. You agent know where he get the rubbish debit note that he gave you from.
Regards,
Mr. Banji.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by dacouse(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2010
Sir wats the cost implication to clear a 05 toyota highlander suv from tincan ports
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by LuniyiGlo(m): 12:21am On Jan 31, 2010
@ Mr. Banji

Don't worry, sorry the questions were too tough for you (though I thought they were rather easy). . .   I have found another clearing agent to clear my latest truck.  I will let you know how it goes. . .   grin

By the way, 5 START LOGISTICS are CROOKS, THEIFS, DSIHONEST!!  Since (as you claim) my comments are punishable by law report me to them and tell them to come arrest me. . .  What a freaking joke!!!  angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (486) (Reply)

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.