Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service (299459 Views)

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / A Clearing Agent U Have Used And Ur Experience. / I Need A Clearing Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by davejos: 3:02pm On May 15, 2010
2002 crv how much for clearing
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2010
2002 crv 350k
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by hardmoore: 9:25pm On May 17, 2010
Luniyi, Quite an age. If it is any help, I am using a clearing agent in Lagos presently. He charges way less than the above quotes to clear a MACK CH head. His name is Femi (adexfem@yahoo.co.uk). Later.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2010
Good day ! Nairalanders.
Note:

Please when you are bringing a BL, include the consignee's identity,any of these International passport, Drivers license or National identity card. If you are shipping with your name please make sure is available and if you not in Nigeria you can ship with any of your family member that have any of these for easy releasing at the shipping company.

Coming soon !!! my website which will make you get easy info about ship/vessel's info ( when she is arrives and sail)
customs reports, e.t.c

Am wishing all my client, all nairalanders and guest a happy weekend. i am here to serve you better,
Thanks,
Regards,
Mr Banji.

Contact me: 08037243583 or email :bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2010
;d wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2010
It has been a great working days, during the week.
Am showing my appreciation to all my client on nairaland and guest,and everybody on nairaland.
Thanks alot,i will never change in the ways i render my service, never dissapointing,cos you are the reason why am here.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 22, 2010
mrbanji,

What is this we are hearing about N900k/N1m to clear 2010 vehicles? Is this true? please tell us what you know
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2010
Sorry guys for late reply, just very busy during the week.if for jeep yes it could be cos what we are facing now with the valuation is extra ordinary.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by ESEL: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2010
FOR YOUR MOBILE DIAGNOSTICS SERVICE ON YOUR CARS, CALL 08035496482 or 08055673680. We will Diagnose your Car and get back your Car in good shape anywhere (Mobile Service).

Never Neglect Lights such as; CHECK ENGINE, ABS, SRS AIRBAG, MAINTENANCE REQUIRED, TRAC ON and the rest.

We are trained for all these. (Why leave your office when we can bring our service to your doorstep?)

ALSO, Thinking about purchasing a used vehicle? Let us thoroughly INSPECT the vehicle to make sure that you aren't getting someone else’s problem by running a comprehensive diagnostics check.

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by sparkle10(m): 4:16am On Jun 06, 2010
Bros, I have a M-Benz ML 350, 2007 model coming soon. How much will clearing by you cost? Last price please. Thanks
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by sparkle10(m): 4:17am On Jun 06, 2010
@Banji, Bros, I have a M-Benz ML 350, 2007 model coming soon. How much will clearing by you cost? Last price please. Thanks
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2010
sparkle10:

@Banji, Bros, I have a M-Benz ML 350, 2007 model coming soon. How much will clearing by you cost? Last price please. Thanks
450k due to high cost of duty.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2010
Thanks, grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2010
Good morning,
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2010
Afraid of theft,car vandalization, afraid of shipping through RORO or PTML,for security and clearing just call 08037243583. I am always @ your service.
Regards,
Banji,
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2010
Good day ! Nairalanders and Guest.
Note:

Please when you are bringing a BL, include the consignee's identity,any of these International passport, Drivers license or National identity card. If you are shipping with your name please make sure is available and if you are not in Nigeria you can ship with any of your family member that have any of these for easy releasing at the shipping company.

Coming soon !!! my website which will make you get easy info about ship/vessel's info ( when she is arrives and sail)
customs reports, e.t.c

Am wishing all my client, all nairalanders and guest a happy weekend. i am here to serve you better,
Thanks,
Regards,
Mr Banji.

Contact me: 08037243583 or email :bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2010
It is possible to to get your consignment within the next 3 to 4 days.once the original bill of lading is giving.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2010
Note: All my client,nairalander and guest, i have change my office just moved to elegaza building @ apapa, call me for the new address.
Thanks,
Banji.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2010
smiley wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2010
;d :d wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by r231(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2010
^^^^hey i am the one that called you about the van

email me ricalade2@yahoo.com

so dat we can conclude

cheers
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2010
What's your price to clear a 2006 Nissan maxima
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2010
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2010
r231:

^^^^hey i am the one that called you about the van

email me ricalade2@yahoo.com

so dat we can conclude

cheers
ok i will mail you
Thanks.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2010
Happy weekend, wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2010
;d wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2010
Do you need a well trusted agent to handle your vehicle clearing process, need one you sit back relax while your vehicle is cleared and delivered to you,have you been experiencing long time of clearing by your agent. Is time to enjoy ease in your business,clearing within 4 working days cheap cost of clearing. Contact me today on 08037243584 or email me @ bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in clearing made easy,
Thanks for the patronage.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2010
Good morning!!! Have a wonderful weekend. grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2010
Good evening nairalanders and guest!!!!!!!!!!! grin cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2010
;d :d
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2010
Good morning, Am here , [color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2010
It's was a great work today, greatings to all Niaralanders,my client and guest,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (483) (Reply)

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.