Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service (299467 Views)

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / A Clearing Agent U Have Used And Ur Experience. / I Need A Clearing Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:20am On Apr 17, 2010
I want to use this medium to advertised my services to you,i am a clearing agent, i can help you in clearing of your consignment containerized or on land,buses,cars,truck,machinery e.t.c.within a giving period of time your consignment will be cleared.i only clear consignment at tin-can island port, i don't work at apapa port.if you need any of my assistance,you can reach me on my direct phone number:08037243583 or my e-mail address:bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in, for fast reply call my number.
regards,
Mr. Banji.[color=#770077]
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2010
Afraid of theft,car vandalization, afraid of shipping through RORO or PTML,for security and clearing just call 08037243583. I am always @ your service.
Happy Weekend,
Regards,
Banji,
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2010
Looking for a reliable clearing agent, Home delivery or come to tin-can island and drive home safely.
Am always @ your service.
Regards,
Banji.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by goldlinx: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2010
I will soon be shipping a honda element,camry 2004 and a E200 mazda bus. Hope your prices will be attractive and the major thing how many days will it be cleared.Thanks
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2010
goldlinx:

I will soon be shipping a honda element,camry 2004 and a E200 mazda bus. Hope your prices will be attractive and the major thing how many days will it be cleared.Thanks
Please call me for the prices, but i bet you they will be very attractive,and for Days of delivery it will take just 3 days.
thanks for your patronage,
Regards,
Banji.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2010
Happy may day ! Nairalanders.
Note:

Please when you are bringing a BL, include the consignee's identity,any of these International passport, Drivers license or National identity card. If you are shipping with your name please make sure is available and if you not in Nigeria you can ship with any of your family member that have any of these for easy releasing at the shipping company.

Coming soon !!! my website which will make you get easy info about ship/vessel's info ( when she is arrives and sail)
customs reports, e.t.c

Am wishing all my client, all nairalanders and guest a happy weekend. i am here to serve you better,
Thanks,
Regards,
Mr Banji.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2010
wink grin
Thanks, more to come.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:38pm On May 02, 2010
Have great weekend. wink
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Fhemmmy: 12:44pm On May 02, 2010
Do you do clearing Via Cotonue and drive the cars to Nigeria?
If you do, how and what route do you drive the car through?
What is the guarantee that the car will be in same shape as i sent it from here when it gets to Lagos?

Please i do appreciate honesty, if you cant tell me the truth here, mail me, I am a man of understanding, and hates to compromise, but wont dent your biz as well.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:48pm On May 02, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Do you do clearing Via Cotonue and drive the cars to Nigeria?
If you do, how and what route do you drive the car through?
What is the guarantee that the car will be in same shape as i sent it from here when it gets to Lagos?

Please i do appreciate honesty, if you cant tell me the truth here, mail me, I am a man of understanding, and hates to compromise, but wont dent your biz as well.

Am sorry i don't clear @ Cotonue,cos i love specialization only @ tin-can island,so that i can be able to monitor all my work.
Thanks.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Fhemmmy: 12:52pm On May 02, 2010
mr banji:

Am sorry i don't clear @ Cotonue,cos i love specialization only @ tin-can island,so that i can be able to monitor all my work.
Thanks.

Thank you for the professionalism in your response. . . . . . Good luck
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:54pm On May 02, 2010
Thanks. grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by insight04: 1:19pm On May 02, 2010
Mr Banji

Whats the cost of clearing a 2001 Nissan Almera and a 2000 Nissan Primera at Lagos from UK ?

Thanks
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2010
Each will cost you 220k, call me for fast response.
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Rosabelle(f): 6:30pm On May 02, 2010
Hi Mr. Banji.
Since you know the business, as a student returning with my furniture, do I pay clearing fee's?? I hear theres some kind of exemption?? Unless Im wrong and it was only on allowance to bring in furniture at all?
Kindly let me know
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:19pm On May 02, 2010
Rosabelle:

Hi Mr. Banji.
Since you know the business, as a student returning with my furniture, do I pay clearing fee's?? I hear theres some kind of exemption?? Unless Im wrong and it was only on allowance to bring in furniture at all?
Kindly let me know
Formally there are some kind of things that are tariff free not now.many use this opportunity to clear things without paying duties. Since they are used furniture. Although i don't clear furniture only cars,but some people includes some in either trucks and buses.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by davejos: 8:19pm On May 02, 2010
hi, how much would it cost to clear a2002 toyota camry xle in lag from us
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2010
davejos:

hi, how much would it cost to clear a2002 toyota camry xle in lag from us
It will cost 220k ( price friendly) cheesy
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2010
;d
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by german007(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2010
Oloya Banji.

The clearing Guru himself.

I strongly recommend Banji for all clearing needs.

First time I met this young man Banji, I handed him three bill of Laden's for three different cars. He kept me informed, provided up to date status of the progress of the entire clearing process, and delivered the cars promptly and efficiently.

More kudos to your elbow.

KEEP ME UPDATED ON THE VESSEL "HOEGH TRACER"

WE WILL SEE NEXT WEEK AS DISCUSSED. cool
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 5:14pm On May 03, 2010
german007:

Oloya Banji.

The clearing Guru himself.

I strongly recommend Banji for all clearing needs.

First time I met this young man Banji, I handed him three bill of Laden's for three different cars. He kept me informed, provided up to date status of the progress of the entire clearing process, and delivered the cars promptly and efficiently.

More kudos to your elbow.

KEEP ME UPDATED ON THE VESSEL "HOEGH TRACER"

WE WILL SEE NEXT WEEK AS DISCUSSED. cool

Thank you very much,it is been a great pleasure working with you. i will surely call you when the ship arrives. grin smiley
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2010
German007 Great man,man of wisdom and vision.Thanks for the acknowledgment. grin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2010
Afraid of theft,car vandalization, afraid of shipping through RORO or PTML,for security and clearing just call 08037243583. I am always @ your service.
Regards,
Banji,
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by insight04: 12:04pm On May 04, 2010
Mr Banji,

Whats the cost of clearing a 1994 Audi 80 Automatic through Lagos ?

Thanks
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by insight04: 5:05pm On May 04, 2010
Whats the cost of clearing a 2002 Mitsubishi Carisma car please ?
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:05am On May 08, 2010
insight04:

Whats the cost of clearing a 2002 Mitsubishi Carisma car please ?
insight04:

Mr Banji,

Whats the cost of clearing a 1994 Audi 80 Automatic through Lagos ?

Thanks
Am sorry for the late reply,sir when ever you want to ask any question from me during working day please call me, always busy. 1994 Audi underage, don't bring it in now.There are a lot of problems @ the port right now.
And for the mitsubishi high rate of duty 280.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2010
;d
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2010
High cost of duty is killing agents embarassed
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2010
08037243583 is my phone number always loyalgrin
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by EEL: 8:41pm On May 08, 2010
DIAGNOSE YOUR CAR THIS WEEKEND FOR A 20% DISCOUNT

FOR YOUR MOBILE DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE ON YOUR CARS, CALL 08035496482 or 08055673680. We will Diagnose your Car and get back your Car in good shape anywhere (Mobile Service).

Never Neglect Lights such as; CHECK ENGINE, ABS, SRS AIRBAG, MAINTENANCE REQUIRED, TRAC ON and the rest.

We are trained for all these.

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:06am On May 15, 2010
;d
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2010
Have a wonderful weekend. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (483) (Reply)

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.