Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service (306811 Views)

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / A Clearing Agent U Have Used And Ur Experience. / I Need A Clearing Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2010
sparkle10:

@Banji, thanks for the reply. If it's the best, I'll surely get back to you.

I think that is surely a sweet price for such ride . . . . . . .
Oh boy, he is giving you a sweet deal oh . . . . . Kai.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Chief,It is not for me to make a decision, ask Adexfem, when i am ready to deal with you, it does not matter to me, if you have ever cleared one car before, i am always ready and willing to take my chances.
Open and honesty with reliable services is all that matters to me.
Also your customer service has to be good, cos that is all that lured me into any business.
I just suggested that for those that are thomas.
If i have to post the pics of the cars that we shipped to Nigeria, we will be banned off Nairaland, but once in a while, we post what we know People on Nairaland will like.

Aint mad at you, Sir

Thank you sir,very greatful, Always @ your service.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Fhemmmy: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2010
mr banji:

Thank you sir,very greatful, Always @ your service.

With some of the prices you are giving . . . . . we sure will do business soooooooooooon
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2010
You welcome, sir,
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by donfidel(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2010
Hi Mr Banji,
How much will it cost me to clear a 2003 camry thru u? Your best price, please,
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:59am On Aug 15, 2010
@Poster

How much will you clear a Mack 1984 dump truck for me?
It is on the high Sea now from Florida, it will land in Lagos in few weeks time.
Lemme know asap or contact me through my e-mail niyi702002@yahoo.com[color=#990000][/color].

Stay Blessed.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by sparkle10(m): 2:48am On Aug 15, 2010
I think that is surely a sweet price for such ride . . . . . . .
Oh boy, he is giving you a sweet deal oh . . . . .  Kai.

@FHemmmy, Yeah, hopefully it's a sweet price without conditions!

@Banji, I'm aware for such models, '09 and '10, agents usually have a way of bringing down the clearing cost but with a condition (Option B). I need the documentation intact, exactly as per the vehicle if you know what I mean. Is that the quote you have provided, option A?

Thanks for your time.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2010
donfidel:

Hi Mr Banji,
How much will it cost me to clear a 2003 camry thru u? Your best price, please,
It will cost you just : 240k
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2010
OYINBOGOJU:

@Poster

How much will you clear a Mack 1984 dump truck for me?
It is on the high Sea now from Florida, it will land in Lagos in few weeks time.
Lemme know asap or contact me through my e-mail niyi702002@yahoo.com[color=#990000][/color].

Stay Blessed.
Just send you a mail,
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by ogb5(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2010
how much will it cost to clear a used 2010 chevrolet traverse. it will be coming from the US
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by jpworld(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2010
@mr banji How much does it cost to clear Infinity Fx35 2004 model.

And wat shipping service do you recommend via roro from New Jersey?
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2010
jpworld:

@mr banji How much does it cost to clear Infinity Fx35 2004 model.

And wat shipping service do you recommend via roro from New Jersey?
It will cost you 350k, and shipping use Grimaldi shipping line.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by MRMoneyE(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2010
MR Banji,
how much will it cost me to clear Toyota Avensis 2003 and Honda Accord 2002 V tec (both right hand drive).
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2010
MR Money £:

MR Banji,
how much will it cost me to clear Toyota Avensis 2003 and Honda Accord 2002 V tec (both right hand drive).
Both vehicle will cost you 250k each,
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by akcanada: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2010
how much will it cost me to clear 2005 honda odyssey and nissan maxima 2005. pls let em know asap
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2010
akcanada:

how much will it cost me to clear 2005 honda odyssey and nissan maxima 2005. pls let em know asap
2005 Honda Odyssey: will cost you 250k.
2005 Nissan Maxima : will cost you 260k.
Thanks for the patronage,
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by akcanada: 12:17am On Aug 16, 2010
and do u know any realiable shipping company in canada. for my maxima and odyssey. but can u reduced the price for the both cars as per the clearing price.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Fhemmmy: 12:48am On Aug 16, 2010
akcanada:

and do u know any realiable shipping company in canada. for my maxima and odyssey. but can u reduced the price for the both cars as per the clearing price.

Shipping from Canada is a different ball game of monster on its own, cos Canada wont allow RoRo, at least from the normal places.
I think the best thing to do is talk to a reliable shipping agent out of Canada, as they will know better, besides, hope yu know that shipping out of Canada takes an average of 5 weeks.
If you have any question or concerns, mail us . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2010
akcanada:

Thanks @ fhemmmy,
And for the price once the bill of lading is ready, we will discuss.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by sparkle10(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2010
@FHemmmy, Yeah, hopefully it's a sweet price without conditions!

@Banji, I'm aware for such models, '09 and '10, agents usually have a way of bringing down the clearing cost but with a condition (Option B). I need the documentation intact, exactly as per the vehicle if you know what I mean. Is that the quote you have provided, option A?

Thanks for your time.

how much will it cost to clear a used 2010 chevrolet traverse. it will be coming from the US
by ogb5

@ Banji, na wa for u oooo, looks like your business coverage does not extend to latest models. See two quotes above that you tactically avoided responding to, both are 2010 models related.

Perhaps, make I waka.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Fhemmmy: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2010
sparkle10:

by ogb5

@ Banji, na wa for u oooo, looks like your business coverage does not extend to latest models. See two quotes above that you tactically avoided responding to, both are 2010 models related.

Perhaps, make I waka.

I am sure he will respond to you when he see it.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2010
sparkle10:

by ogb5

Perhaps, make I waka.
Answering question is a different thing,how ready is the client is another issue, 10 is not a vehicle that stick to price, a may get a way of getting the price reduced now and when you ready it may not catch up with the price again. It is something you attend to with ease. Am not an agent that does not carry client along i will let you know what the situation is for the moment.
@ sparkel i did answer your question.
For chevrolet traverse if is a jeep it will cost 950k
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by igbanbajo(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2010
Please advise clearing rates for the underlisted cars:

Honda Accord 2004
Honda Accord 2005
Honda Accord 2006
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by ogb5(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2010
mr banji:

Answering question is a different thing,how ready is the client is another issue, 10 is not a vehicle that stick to price, a may get a way of getting the price reduced now and when you ready it may not catch up with the price again. It is something you attend to with ease. Am not an agent that does not carry client along i will let you know what the situation is for the moment.
@ sparkel i did answer your question.
[b]For chevrolet traverse if is a jeep it will cost 950k
[/b]

Chevrolet Traverse is a SUV.
950K is rather on the high side. Can this price be made lower?
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2010
ogb5:

Chevrolet Traverse is a SUV.
950K is rather on the high side. Can this price be made lower?

I am sure it is the year that made it that expensive . . . .
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2010
igbanbajo:

Please advise clearing rates for the underlisted cars:

Honda Accord 2004
Honda Accord 2005
Honda Accord 2006

2004: 240k
2005: 260k
2006: 280k
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I am sure it is the year that made it that expensive . . . .
Suv and jeep are the same custom will write same valuation for it.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by ogb5(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2010
mr banji:

Suv and jeep are the same custom will write same valuation for it.

What about a chevrolet 2007 Equinox (SUV). How much will it cost to clear. Pls treat my request as urgent.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by german007(m): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2010

BANJI, BANJI, BANJI, BANJI, BANJI, BANJI, OLADIPUPO, OLADIPUPO,  How many times did I call your name,  grin  grin  grin  grin

Please reply to my email, I understand you are a very busy man, but we need to get moving on the clearing of those cars on "Euphony ACE", or do I need to fill forms and get a permit, before I get a reply from the number one clearing agent!,   "MR BANJI" wink

You'r doing a great and wonderful job.

MY CLIENT WAS IMPRESSED WITH HOW QUICK YOU CLEARED THE TWO SUV'S AND SO WAS I.

My driver was stopped by customs twice on the way to Jigawa to do a delivery of the black LR3 you cleared,  they crossed checked all the documents you provided us and gave them the go ahead in under two minutes.

NOT ONE DOC YOU PROVIDED US WAS FAULTED BY THE MOST BRUTAL LOOKING, NO-NONSENSE CUSTOMS OFFICERS.

ALL RECIEPTS WERE PAID, ALL PROPER DUTIES AND LEVIES WERE ACCOUNTED FOR.

Keep it up AND May God bless you.

cool
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2010
My chairman, let's give thanks to God almighty and special thanks to you and my other clients on nairaland, i will always keep to my words,
Thanks my Oga,
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by MRMoneyE(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2010
german007:

House, Banji

BANJI, BANJI, BANJI, BANJI, BANJI, BANJI, OLADIPUPO, OLADIPUPO,  How many times did I call your name,  grin  grin  grin  grin

Please reply to my email, I understand you are a very busy man, but we need to get moving on the clearing of those cars on "Euphony ACE", or do I need to fill forms and get a permit, before I get a reply from the number one clearing agent!,   "MR BANJI" wink

You'r doing a great and wonderful job.

MY CLIENT WAS IMPRESSED WITH HOW QUICK YOU CLEARED THE TWO SUV'S AND SO WAS I.

My driver was stopped by customs twice on the way to Jigawa to do a delivery of the black LR3 you cleared,  they crossed checked all the documents you provided us and gave them the go ahead in under two minutes.

NOT ONE DOC YOU PROVIDED US WAS FAULTED BY THE MOST BRUTAL LOOKING, NO-NONSENSE CUSTOMS OFFICERS.

ALL RECIEPTS WERE PAID, ALL PROPER DUTIES AND LEVIES WERE ACCOUNTED FOR.

Keep it up AND May God bless you.

cool
What a testimony!!
Mr Banji, please i want to know how much you will clear my RENAULT TRAFFIC VAN ( RIGHT HAND), I think age does not affect van importation?
Please reply as soon as you come online,
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2010
Sorry for late reply, is it loaded or empty.empty will cost 160k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (487) (Reply)

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.