Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service (299440 Views)

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / A Clearing Agent U Have Used And Ur Experience. / I Need A Clearing Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2010
You very funny how can the question be very tough for me to answer, i don't have any business with you ,so what question are you asking me to answer.For the clearing of your truck man forget i always pray for patient people not inpatient people,means i have enough to eat am not begging for anything.And for the five star logistic ,you gave someone your truck to clear not five star.So if you get ripped five star doesn't know you is your agent that got you ripped not five star,this is a simple logic. STOP ACCUSING AN ORGANIZATION THAT DOES NOT EVEN KNOW YOU,punish your agent not five star.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2010
^^^ Dude's got a point lipsrsealed
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by LuniyiGlo(m): 3:45am On Feb 01, 2010
mr banji:

You very funny how can the question be very tough for me to answer, i don't have any business with you ,so what question are you asking me to answer.For the clearing of your truck man forget i always pray for patient people not inpatient people,means i have enough to eat am not begging for anything.And for the five star logistic ,you gave someone your truck to clear not five star.So if you get ripped five star doesn't know you is your agent that got you ripped not five star,this is a simple logic. STOP ACCUSING AN ORGANIZATION THAT DOES NOT EVEN KNOW YOU,punish your agent not five star.

Your unprofessionalism is baffling, here I am asking you (two postings ago) VERY SIMPLE QUESTIONS such as, (1).   How much to clear a truck head through RO/RO?  (2).   How much to clear a tipper through RO/RO?  (3).   How many working days does it take to clear either of the two through RO/RO?  Now two postings later you are stating that you don’t have to answer my questions because you don't have any business with me?  How foolish is that? Sure, you don’t have any obligations to answer any of my questions BUT how else are you going to get any business without being able to answer these SIMPLE questions?  Or you think some importer will just send their Bill of Lading to you without asking questions just because you posted your advert on NL? Dude, you are a joke!!  Like I stated previously, I have already begun the clearing process with another agent on NL that did answer some of these simple questions so you don’t have to worry about my business, furthermore, no matter how much you state you don’t need business and that you “have enough to eat” you must still need more business hence the initial posting of your sorry excuse of an advert on NL.

Now, to RESTATE my argument (which obviously was misconstrued), I stated that 5 START LOGISTICS were crooks for conniving with the clearing agents, this statement implies that it’s both the agents and 5 Star Logistics involved in the dubious acts.  Now, for all those objective thinkers in the house that may think my accusations are rather audacious, let’s look at some FACTS.

1). If you have even received a demurrage charges bill form 5 Start Logistics it NEVER includes a customer service contact, a number to call, a contact name, an E-MAIL address, IT INCLUDES NO WAY OF VERIFYING if the charge is valid or not.

2). Every time I get a demurrage charges bill from 5 Start Logistics it ALWAYS has a different rates per day as if they are the Forex exchange or CBN.  How can the storage charge per day be N1,500 per day today and two weeks later be N2,200 per day (for the same cargo on a different vessel), answer that?

3). Every time I get a demurrage charge bill from 5 Start Logistics it ALWAYS has a different signature.  How many people can be working in their billing department for me to have received 10 demurrage bills with all different signatures?

There are many other reasons which I have neither the time nor the tenacity to list, but my first point is probably the most profound, how can you trust a business with no contact number? How can you concede that a business is legit if the business hands you a bill with NO WAY OF VERIFYING if it in fact came from them? Wake up, silly clearing agent and stop typing RUBBISH on this forum, either you can answer these simple questions or you can’t!! Freaking thieves!!!

wwheelz:

^^^ Dude's got a point lipsrsealed

So you were saying. . .?
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by KGREAT(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2010
how much can you clear 2003 nissan pathfinder
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2010
4.   How much does 5 Star logistics charge you agents to have them print out the RUBBISH charges printouts for clearing agents after you have connived with them to work out a rate?

@ luniyi

Your  other questions were OK but the one above was plain rude and you were being unduly belligerent considering you've had no prior dealings with the poster. You may have been duped in the past but you don't make contact with someone on the internet and start implying s.hit if you have no evidence that he's fraudulent.

I don't trust clearing agents either because I've heard enough stories about them but still would not give me the right to use the kind of tone you employed in your question above to Banji. Bottomline, man to man, respect begets respect and your tone on that question is completely disrespectful. His referring you to your agent for an answer only makes sense and I'm sure that's because of your rudeness. Dude would prolly have answered your other questions if you'd asked #4 in the same civil manner

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by KGREAT(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
cool cool
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by LuniyiGlo(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2010
This dude banji probably had his brother or “butt buddy” sign on to vouch for what some logical people would consider as a sorry excuse for a clearing agent.  Wwheelz, your buffoonery is very evident in your lack of presenting objective arguments, as if your relationship to the poster was that of a brother, cousin, or boy friendshocked

Other readers may be thinking that it’s audacious of me to categorize your rants and actions as buffoonery (hence referring to you as a buffoon), but the reason I say so is because your actions/rants just seems to me like something only a clown would do/type.  Now, allow me to dissect your silly comments you buffoon. . .

Dude would prolly probably have answered your other questions if you'd asked #4 in the same civil manner

If question # 4 was the reason he didn’t answer my other questions why didn’t I read anything in banji’s initial response about his not wanting to address my questions because of my “rudeness”?  Answer that question (since you seem to know what the poster is thinking)!!!  I will state this question again because judging by your response you come across as someone that merely skims through poster’s responses, the question again is, if question # 4 was the reason he didn’t answer my other questions why didn’t I read anything in banji’s initial response about his not wanting to address my questions because of my “rudeness”? 

This is what banji’s initial response to my questions was …

Dear Sir, Luniyi_Glo,
It is very sad to hear this kind of comment from a matured dealer like you.It is very funny cos when you hear from your agent he/she will sure make his/her part right.i had a problem clearing a container for one of my importer and he could not disclose every thing in the container until the examination day when i notice that he had two big power generation plant packed with it.Then i was give a DN of 800,000 after a lot of begging,and yet he did not want to pay telling he had already pay for the clearing.How am i to know what was in the container and how does he want me to get the money and thank God i got it cleared.Just be truthful,agent are bearing a lot of risk from there importers.

Now, you buffoon, tell me where there are ANY indications of him not wanting to answer my other questions because of question #4?  The fact is I asked VERY simple questions, he responded by telling me a short story, it was ONLY when I queried him as to why he can’t answer these simple questions that he started on this nonsensical rant that you seemed to have picked up on and become a cheerleader of.  Let me even follow your rubbish hypothesis to its conclusion, even if question #4 was “rude”, couldn’t he have simply answered the other questions and then stated that he will not answer question #4 because it was rude?  Given the reputation of the Nigerian clearing agent and the way they are perceived by a lot of importers a “talk na do” clearing agent that is about his business would have merely brushed that question aside, laughed it off but addressed the questions he felt he had more control over answering, by the way, that is what Adexfem (another clearing agent on NL who I am currently working with) did and it worked out fine for him because he received my patronage.

You may have been duped in the past but you don't make contact with someone on the internet and start implying s.hit if you have no evidence that he's fraudulent.

Who said anything about being duped?  I can see that buffoonery is just one of the many deficiencies in your array of issues. . .  I never said ANYTHING about me being duped I merely stated that, “. . .5 START LOGISTICS were crooks for conniving with the clearing agents. . .”.

Look dude, I don’t know why the hell you responded to my posting because this was simply between me and the poster, I asked him questions, he couldn’t answer them so I MOVED ON!!  Your making excuses for why he couldn’t answer SIMPLE questions and at the same calling me rude and all this other nonsense only leads me to believe that probably you two are brothers or that you are dating, either way I could care less because I am already working with another service provider BUT I will not sit back and read rubbish rants directed towards me without confronting the id!ot that posted it!!  I don’t know you and don’t care to know you so please mind your business and keep my name out of your mouth!!!
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2010
Luniyi_Glo:

This dude banji probably had his brother or “butt buddy” sign on to vouch for what some logical people would consider as a sorry excuse for a clearing agent.  Wwheelz, your buffoonery is very evident in your lack of presenting objective arguments, as if your relationship to the poster was that of a brother, cousin, or boy friendshocked

Other readers may be thinking that it’s audacious of me to categorize your rants and actions as buffoonery (hence referring to you as a buffoon), but the reason I say so is because your actions/rants just seems to me like something only a clown would do/type.  Now, allow me to dissect your silly comments you buffoon. . .

If question # 4 was the reason he didn’t answer my other questions why didn’t I read anything in banji’s initial response about his not wanting to address my questions because of my “rudeness”?  Answer that question (since you seem to know what the poster is thinking)!!!  I will state this question again because judging by your response you come across as someone that merely skims through poster’s responses, the question again is, if question # 4 was the reason he didn’t answer my other questions why didn’t I read anything in banji’s initial response about his not wanting to address my questions because of my “rudeness”? 

This is what banji’s initial response to my questions was …
Now, you buffoon, tell me where there are ANY indications of him not wanting to answer my other questions because of question #4?  The fact is I asked VERY simple questions, he responded by telling me a short story, it was ONLY when I queried him as to why he can’t answer these simple questions that he started on this nonsensical rant that you seemed to have picked up on and become a cheerleader of.  Let me even follow your rubbish hypothesis to its conclusion, even if question #4 was “rude”, couldn’t he have simply answered the other questions and then stated that he will not answer question #4 because it was rude?  Given the reputation of the Nigerian clearing agent and the way they are perceived by a lot of importers a “talk na do” clearing agent that is about his business would have merely brushed that question aside, laughed it off but addressed the questions he felt he had more control over answering, by the way, that is what Adexfem (another clearing agent on NL who I am currently working with) did and it worked out fine for him because he received my patronage.

Who said anything about being duped?  I can see that buffoonery is just one of the many deficiencies in your array of issues. . .  I never said ANYTHING about me being duped I merely stated that, “. . .5 START LOGISTICS were crooks for conniving with the clearing agents. . .”.

Look dude, I don’t know why the hell you responded to my posting because this was simply between me and the poster, I asked him questions, he couldn’t answer them so I MOVED ON!!  Your making excuses for why he couldn’t answer SIMPLE questions and at the same calling me rude and all this other nonsense only leads me to believe that probably you two are brothers or that you are dating, either way I could care less because I am already working with another service provider BUT I will not sit back and read rubbish rants directed towards me without confronting the id!ot that posted it!!  I don’t know you and don’t care to know you so please mind your business and keep my name out of your mouth!!! 

luniyi, luniyi, luniyi

So much anger  shocked shocked shocked shocked  all that attitude working for you in real life too? You should thank me for reading your long post, it was an absolute waste of time  tongue

Anyway, not mad at ya. My fighting days are over, just can't summon up that much emotion in cyberspace anymore. I thought of setting my dear friend, sdbaba, loose on your truck threads but that would be cruel and unusual punishment so I'll let it slide this time boyfriend  kiss kiss kiss you did say you like guys right  cool cool

Bye, Sexy  kiss kiss kiss kiss  tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by LuniyiGlo(m): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2010
@ wwheelz

Ignorant homo, you have some nerve quoting Bible verses and then still acting on your homosexual tendencies on this thread.  Get a life, loser. . .

wwheelz:

luniyi, luniyi, luniyi

So much anger  shocked shocked shocked shocked  all that attitude working for you in real life too? You should thank me for reading your long post, it was an absolute waste of time  tongue

Anyway, not mad at ya. My fighting days are over, just can't summon up that much emotion in cyberspace anymore. I thought of setting my dear friend, sdbaba, loose on your truck threads but that would be cruel and unusual punishment so I'll let it slide this time boyfriend  kiss kiss kiss you did say you like guys right  cool cool

Bye, Sexy  kiss kiss kiss kiss  tongue tongue

Your initial posting on this thread was a waste of time, in fact your postings made no sense at all, you posted nothing of any value to this thread, all you did was perform the actions of a clown (hence your being called a buffoon).  Your inability to justify your initial silly comments/accusations has now subjected you to blowing kisses in shame like a gay slowpoke. . .  This is the reason (as the saying goes) you can’t always refrain from calling an id!ot by his first name!!

I thought of setting my dear friend, sdbaba, loose on your truck threads but that would be cruel and unusual punishment . . .
Go ahead and get whomever you want to run loose on any of my truck threads, they will only end up getting embarrassed at the end. . .

Bye, sexy  kiss kiss kiss kiss  tongue tongue
Dude seriously, save your gay thoughts for your "butt buddy" banji. . .

I have nothing against you personally, it just bothers me when I am being labeled as rude for very illegitimate reasons in combination with a curse word directed towards me, they have no place on these threads and certainly shouldn’t be used towards a no nonsense person that has no qualms about putting you in your place. . .
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 06, 2010
Forumites,

Let's try to keep the conversations as civil as possible, mutual respect is always a winning strategy in discussions that are worthwhile. Be nice.

Monitor_1
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2010
Luniyi_Glo:

@ wwheelz

Ignorant homo, you have some nerve quoting Bible verses and then still acting on your homosexual tendencies on this thread.  Get a life, loser. . .

Your initial posting on this thread was a waste of time, in fact your postings made no sense at all, you posted nothing of any value to this thread, all you did was perform the actions of a clown (hence your being called a buffoon).  Your inability to justify your initial silly comments/accusations has now subjected you to blowing kisses in shame like a gay slowpoke. . .  This is the reason (as the saying goes) you can’t always refrain from calling an id!ot by his first name!!
Go ahead and get whomever you want to run loose on any of my truck threads, they will only end up getting embarrassed at the end. . .
Dude seriously, save your gay thoughts for your "butt buddy" banji. . .

I have nothing against you personally, it just bothers me when I am being labeled as rude for very illegitimate reasons in combination with a curse word directed towards me, they have no place on these threads and certainly shouldn’t be used towards a no nonsense person that has no qualms aboloveut putting you in your place. . .

Love you too, babes  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Read a few of your posts and see you're constantly blowing up at people

Control your temper, don't let it control you and do get over yourself  cheesy cheesy

See ya  grin

@ Monitor

Thanks, I'm done here

@ Mrbanji

My apologies, no intent to derail your thread
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2010
Gud day House sorry for my late reply, it was due to hectic days of work. got home late mostly. And i do thanked everybody that commented on my post.
Dear Mr. Luniyi_Glo , it was your attitude that makes me not to answer any of your question, perhaps if at all i don't know any thing about this question that you asked we have been on this for up to 2 weeks it enough for me to make inquires about what you asked and give you a better answer this simply tells you that i don't want to answer your question and i don't want anything to do with you ( YOUR QUESTIONS ARE VERY SIMPLE). please man agent are not the same,you can't be changing agent every day and expect to see a better one.For everything we do in life patient is the key.i have answered many question on this forum it is only yours that i did not answer.If you need answer to my question come to my office.
Again i thanked everybody, Happy weekend
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by davinchi(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2010
Goodday,
Pls could u furnish me on the cost of clearing Volkswagen Passat 1999.
CHEERS
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2010
clearing Volkswagen Passat 1999 is an under- aged vehicle 250k
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2010
I want to use this medium to advertised my services to you,i am a clearing agent, i can help you in clearing of your consignment containerized or on land,buses,cars,truck,machinery e.t.c.within a giving period of time your consignment will be cleared.i only clear consignment at tin-can island port, i don't work at apapa port.if you need any of my assistance,you can reach me on my direct phone number:08037243583 or my e-mail address:bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in, for fast reply call my number.
regards,
Mr. Banji.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by german007(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
@Mr Banji

Nice speaking to you the other day. I should be getting the three bill of laden's within the next week or so, Will hand them to you once recieved.

I hope you live up to your word and show me what stuff you are made off as I have loads of other jobs lined up for you.

Talk during the week.

Thanks.

cool   cool
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by MackDealer: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2010
How much do you charge to clear a 2008 toyota camry. thx
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2010
I want to use this medium to advertised my services to you,i am a clearing agent, i can help you in clearing of your consignment containerized or on land,buses,cars,truck,machinery e.t.c.within a giving period of time your consignment will be cleared.i only clear consignment at tin-can island port, i don't work at apapa port.if you need any of my assistance,you can reach me on my direct phone number:08037243583 or my e-mail address:bigdbanj@yahoo.co.in, for fast reply call my number.
regards,
Mr. Banji.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2010
Thank you all, happy weekend.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by adekampe: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
mr banji,how much to clear a honda accord 2008? ?last price pls i dont like debates
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2010
regards,
Mr. Banji.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2010
Happy easter,
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by komekn(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2010
Luniyi – Glo, this is an open question and observation, it is not enough to be honest you have to be seen to be honest.

Dealing with custom agents for me has been very limited, yes we know customs and all its adadministrations intrinsically corrupt. However, I find most agents do not issue receipts, have a clearly identifiable office address, don’t have a website (in this day & age) and are always far from transparent about actual import duties. If you were able to adress these issues, i am sure you will increase your client numbers tremendously.

I find custom agents are like dentists you can't really do without them but its mostly painful and Mr Banji this is not a dig at you. I admit that the relationship of customs and agents is like bread and butter and therefore how can one not corrupt the other or the both corrupt each other as the case may be.

Finally, Mr banji, how much will it cost me to clear with or without receipt, a 2005 Dodge Durango 5.7 V8.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2010
Thank you sir,these are a matured questions.
Honesty comes from the fear of God Almighty. So am not saying that i am Honest only those that i have rendered my service to know that i am.
let me start with the receipt : every payment shows in the document that an agent will give ( but i can't stand for every agent cos we are not the same) the Duty payment (e-payment) the shipping charges(shipping debit note) and the terminal charges (also a debit note) the payment that doesn't reflect in the document are the miscellaneous expenses,like the typing,photocopies transportation,phone calls and no custom officer will sign without collecting money.
For the Office address : I am very free to give my office address, even my home address because, i don't rip people.i have once posted my office address on this forum.
For website: Am still planing on it.
The import duties :this is something very easy to know. if an agent lies about any duty,the custom valuation office is there for any body to check on the import duties.anything you are importing ask the any of the valuation officers for the estimate of the valuation,they will give you.
And the last question : yes we are like bread and butter,as we all can observe that without custom we can't work and without we agent they can't earn, cos the token they takes from us is something to their bank account. for the corruption aspect i can't say cos i don't know. but what i believe is that if an iron sealed prison is not open a prisoner can never escape, if the custom didn't sign a document an agent can never leave the terminal.
Once again i thanks you for these questions.

Dodge Durango, call me for negotiation.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2010
In conclusion i respect every status on this forum. so i apologies for any inconvenience that any of my post might have cause and i have no right to write and abusive words on any person threads or abuse anybody on my threads as vise versa.
So once again i apologies for any inconvenience that my post might have caused.
Thank all.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2010
Happy Easter !!!!
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by olaeli(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2010
Pls how much can you clear honda 98 model?
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2010
250k is an under aged car.
Is the car empty or loaded and is it a normal hand or right hand. call me for negotiation,
thanks you!
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2010
Show love, happy weekend.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
regards,
Mr. Banji.
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2010
Happy weekend,
Re: I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service by mrbanji(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2010
Nigerian custom ! cheesy for the reform of clearing process, clearing now a bit less stressful,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (483) (Reply)

Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.