Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans (1761 Views)

Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike / Meet Stella The Ghanaian Girl Who Is Proud Of Sleeping With Her Dad / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by onila(f): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
this Jamaican guy almost hit this guy with a bottle on his head

the Ghanaian just stood there still and looked straight into his eye
the Jamaican man told him, he used to be an assassin in the past, that he wouldn't have any problem killing him
and my Ghanaian friend wasn't still scared smiley

l have never seen a Nigerian man challenge a Jamaican dude before

when I said Ghanaian men are physically stronger than Nigerian men, I was sure right

Ghanaian men are number one kiss
I will always fill secure around this guy in public smiley

you know I have a thing for strong guys

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
How does these things affect anything?
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by FvckShiT(m): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Fůck undecided
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by Kentura(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
mtcheew, be like dm use ur brain for ritual

3 Likes

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by onila(f): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
How does these things affect anything?

just because you can't fight does not mean you should envy the poor boy

now move off
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by onila(f): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kentura:
mtcheew, be like dm use ur brain for ritual
if you don't have anything good to say, please ignore my thread, thank you
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
onila:

just because you can't fight does not mean you should envy the poor boy

now move off
His head should have been designed with bottle
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by Kentura(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
onila:
if you don't have anything good to say, please ignore my thread, thank you

can anything good come from this thread?
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by McBrooklyn(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2017

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by onila(f): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
His head should have been designed with bottle

do you know him

so why are you wishing him bad

uninvited tumbo fly
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
onila:

do you know him

uninvited tumbo fly
go boil stone
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by onila(f): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kentura:

can anything good come from this thread?

if its not good

ignore the thread, thank you
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by onila(f): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
go boil stone

go eat shi.t
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
onila:

go eat shi.t
is that what they eat in your house?
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by onila(f): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
is that what they eat in your house?

yea tongue
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nigerians don't wanna have anything to do with someone who can't spell 'feel' properly

2 Likes

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
onila:

yea tongue
go enjoy your shitt with the rest of your siblings and stop quoting me
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by onila(f): 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
Nigerians don't wanna have anything to do with someone who can't spell 'feel' properly

that little mistake is what ur using to judge my English

come again harder, biko
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by onila(f): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
go enjoy your shitt with the rest of your siblings and stop quoting me

then don't comment on my threads

thank you
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
onila:

that little mistake is what ur using to judge my English

come again harder, biko
U're, not 'ur'
Seriously, I'm getting tired of correcting you.

3 Likes

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
onila:

then don't comment on my threads

thank you

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by onila(f): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

U're, not 'ur'
Seriously, I'm getting tired of correcting you.

yea, yea

this is not Nairaland English competition

now move

life is not that serious
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by joinnow: 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
onila:

the Jamaican guy almost hit this guy with a bottle on his head

the Ghanaian just stood there still and looked straight into his eye
the Jamaican man told him, he used to be an assassin in the past, that he wouldn't have any problem killing him
and my Ghanaian friend wasn't still scared smiley

l have never seen a Nigerian man challenge a Jamaican dude before

when I said Ghanaian men are physically stronger than Nigerian men, I was sure right

Ghanaian men are number one kiss
I will always fill secure around this guy in public smiley

you know I have a thing for strong guys

Do online survey and revert back on your findings on how Ibo boys dey deal with them in their country
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Uhhhhhhm adon still understand the purpose of this thread
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by onila(f): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
joinnow:

Do online survey and revert back on your findings on how Ibo boys dey deal with them in their country

why are Igbo boys living there undecided
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by onila(f): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
Uhhhhhhm adon still understand the purpose of this thread

about the strength of Ghanaian men
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by crystar: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Interesting. Foolishness has away of presenting itself in a stupid way which you girls call boldness. I am so sorry to say this regarding this post.
Some girl has succeeded in driving some so called bold guys to their untimely grave all in the name of boldness and at the end, the girl in question disappears into the thin air. That's it.
If that guy is your fiance and your wedding is this weekend, will you advice him to stand or save is pride? please be sincere.

2 Likes

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by joinnow: 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
onila:

why are Igbo boys living there undecided

Hustling things and also slave trade (Red igbo)
Any country you go and no see Ibo just carry your kiaya run
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by joinnow: 12:08am On Mar 20, 2017
Let me give u more gist

Igbo of the Islands

It must be recognized that Igbo’s thus Gadites and other Israelites inhabit the U.S., West Indies and Caribbean Islands due to the slave trade.

It is believed that over 60% of Igbos has ended up in various parts of the world and that approximately 25% of all African Americans are Igbo as well as a good number who occupy the West Indies and Caribbean Islands such as and especially Jamaica and Haiti. This is because there were some Igbo slaves either too sick, on the verge of death, to rebellious and unruly to travel to the U.S. were dumped off on these Island and some Igbo were simply sold to Island plantations and thus the Igbo were spread throughout these Islands.

Haiti still has a proverbs that says, “The Igbo has hung himself,” meaning one would rather die than to be forced to do something. They also have a folk song called, “Ibu Lele.” Anything in Haiti that has value is referred to as “Ibu.” They also have a place in Haiti called, Ibo Beach.

In Jamaica they have a place called “Ibu Town.” As well as a section of Belize City which carries this same name (Eboe Town).

It is said that Jamacian Igbos are known for the reddish hue to their brown skin and are called “Red Ibos.” Interestingly enough, the soil of Nigeria where Igbos lives is red. Adam, the first man, his name means “red.” It is believed Adam was a black man with a reddish tint to his skin. “Red Ibos” are also a common phrase in Barbados.

Ebo Landing in St. Simons Georgia (1850’s) is known as a slave ship landing area and on one occasion the Igbo slaves refused to disembark in order to be sold and instead jumped overboard and drown; believing their souls would return to Igboland. Could this event be spiritual DNA or spiritual residual memory come into play; recalling slavery in Egypt or Assyrian captivities or the Masada Revolt and Thus the Igbo would rather die than to allow history to repeat itself?

Some believe the Jamaican Maroons and the Jamaican Patois and Rastafarians are of Igbo descent because certain Igbo words still exist in their tongue as well as their draw, affinity and practice of Judaism or Black Hebrewism.

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:39am On Mar 20, 2017
onila:

yea, yea

this is not Nairaland English competition

now move

life is not that serious
It is in fact very serious; this pattern of writing (line breaks), is what is known in poetry as enjambment. It is not meant for what you were trying to express. next time, you might want to try end-stopping, which is using punctuation to break your sentences.

English language: f9
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 20, 2017
onila:

do you know him
uninvited tumbo fly
u sabi find trouble
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Not Afraid Of Jamaicans by onila(f): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

11 Top Alpha Male Traits & Characteristics. / Whatsapp Games For Long Distance Relationships / Big Load! See The Large Load That Makes This Woman Sit On Two Chairs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.