Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (19404 Views)

Meet The Ghanaian Lady Who Massages Men’s Balls For A Living (video) / Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) / Baddest Booty! Ghanaian Slay Queen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by bbbabes(f): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
At the mention of the name - Purfcie Conna, some curvy Nigerian ladies on Instagram might pack their bags and flee for safety for fear of intimidation.

The light-skinned lady who is full of life is not only endowed from the 'past', but her 'future' is also as bright as the morning sun.

She is a fashionista who has a flare for colourful clothes that bright out her enticing shape. She is very popular on Instagram where she has over 54,000 followers who keep increasing tremendously by the day since she joined the social network site.

The Ghanaian social media star claims to be a 'virtuous woman' who is very strict. She is presently advertising waist trainers for women and her body shape is a testimony to the efficacy of her products.

See more photos of Purfcie Conna below:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/meet-purfice-conna-ghanaian-slay-queen.html

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by bbbabes(f): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING, SEE THE BADDEST ASS PHOTOS HERE
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/meet-purfice-conna-ghanaian-slay-queen.html
Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mtchewww

is this one bum bum undecided

lalas247 own big pass this one na.....undecided grin
Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by madone: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
I don't really like ladies with big yansh like this,at all. Me like them portable and smart.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by vuc1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Still asking myself why some people especially some females feel the whole world and the essence of life all revolves round breasts and buttocks.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Tamarapetty(f): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
hol' up

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by abelprice(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mk she use am go collect money from bank.. undecided.. by the time she reach 50 her botty go fall for her knee.. old ass.. undecided..
Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by EponOjuku: 12:10am On Aug 26, 2017
No lady who has something like this lives on to become 65 years of age. Arthritis, hypertension, diabetes and heart complications are their nemesis.

Nature has a way of dealing with them.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 26, 2017
hmm this one carry Lalas247 ukwu,shinaluara ukwu,daniella okeke ukwu,vera sidika ukwu,plus tiwa savage ukwu sad
only one lady carry five babes ukwu..
overload tinzs sad
Tamarapetty:
hol' up
bia sunshineR abeg check dis babe DP cheesy
dis is wat i call apple booty wink
Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by anonymuz(m): 12:44am On Aug 26, 2017
My babe is like this na what's the big deal?
Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 26, 2017
anonymuz:
My babe is like this na what's the big deal?
da lord is ur strenght

Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
hol' up
here she is...hol up!!!!

pls dash me that future behind u.....

Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 26, 2017
lefulefu:
hmm this one carry Lalas247 ukwu,shinaluara ukwu,daniella okeke ukwu,vera sidika ukwu,plus tiwa savage ukwu sad
overload tinzs sad

but oga sir na wetin you like naw, abi no be your specs again??
Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by konkonbilo(m): 4:53am On Aug 26, 2017
Na messs n shiit full inside undecided
Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Partnerbiz3: 6:49am On Aug 26, 2017
is she smart
Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2017
Idi nla....idi repete...ni iya n gbe lo....nkan be...
Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Lalas247(f): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2017
lefulefu:
overload tinzs sad

Lol it will be a case of Jessica grin
Wey FBI dem don verify am after guys go dey cry .. hope say u no pm am grin
The way nneka123 deceive us eh .. nl almost died that day cry make I no talk lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Lalas247(f): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2017
sunshineR:
Mtchewww

is this one bum bum undecided

lalas247 own big pass this one na.....undecided grin
Oga G ... my own ba learner next to hers oh
See tanker grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Victornezzar: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2017
Randy91:

here she is...hol up!!!!

pls dash me that future behind u.....
That account na guy get am
fine girls no dey nairaland like dah

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by sayisayi(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2017
Not that shapely sef. This big ukwu is too soft...dimples and everything.....prefer when it is solid like ask rock...my two kobo. Her arms and face show she never get stamina sef, after two rounds she wan take time out and need resuscitation...

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
hol' up

you still didnt tell me who's woman you are? angry

i waited for your reply that day like................
grin cheesy

Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
lefulefu:
overload tinzs sad

grin grin grin grin grin

i can see some beautiful things there grin grin grin

u sure say lala own no big pass the one op post
Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
sunshineR:

grin grin grin grin grin

i can see some beautiful things there grin grin grin

u sure say lala own no big pass the one op post
haba! grin
lala ukwu is smallish compared to dis ghanian babe ukwu na cheesy
dis ghanian ukwu is dammmm huuuuuuuuge shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
sayisayi:
Not that shapely sef. This big ukwu is too soft...dimples and everything.....prefer when it is solid like ask rock...my two kobo. Her arms and face show she never get stamina sef, after two rounds she wan take time out and need resuscitation...
dammm wink this is more like lala backyard wink
cc.sunshineR cheesy

Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Tamarapetty(f): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
sunshineR:

you still didnt tell me who's woman you are? angry
i waited for your reply that day like................ grin cheesy
Lol, sorry.
cool why do u wanna know?
Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
lefulefu:

haba! grin
lala ukwu is smallish compared to dis ghanian babe ukwu na cheesy
dis ghanian ukwu is dammmm huuuuuuuuge shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

hahahah

dis one wey god of ukwu call dis one huge e mean say the thing really dey gigantic o shocked cheesy

you mean say this one na 8 of lala own shocked
Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Venica(f): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
vuc1:
Still asking myself why some people especially some females feel the whole world and the essence of life all revolves round breasts and buttocks.

very bemusing n irritating
Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
lefulefu:

dammm wink this is more like lala backyard wink
cc.sunshineR cheesy

hehehehhe i see grin cheesy

it looks carribean to me sha.............

Lalas247 is this true............is that ur kinda gold mine that lady is carrying grin
Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, sorry.

cool why do u wanna know?

lmao

knowing the reason i wanna know depends on ur answer to this next question;

is that you on your profile? shocked shocked grin
Re: Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident by vuc1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Venica:

very bemusing n irritating
Seriously but the good news is that there are still a good number of females who are exceptional.

(1) (Reply)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures / Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.