Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta (15985 Views)

FG Okays 29-member Panel On N56,000 Minimum Wage Demand / Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace / FG Awards Contract For Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by HonabFaj(m): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:
One of the policies is

*To renew, re-award pipeline protection contracts .

This was stopped immediately buhari entered. Why is it now renewed? Same way they fought GEJ for removing fuel subsidy and now they removed it when they entered.

Are you sure Niger delta are in charge of pipelines protection during GEJ tenure and buhari stopped it

Talking about subsidy, is it buhari that fought GEJ for removing subsidy
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by dragonking3: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2017
HonabFaj:

Are you sure Niger delta are in charge of pipelines protection during GEJ tenure and buhari stopped it

So you don't know and you are here arguing with me . angry

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/14/subsidy-removal-buhari-apc-owe-jonathan-apology-says-lawmaker/

https://politics.naij.com/827099-tension-buhari-deceived-us-goodluck-jonathan-meant-well-us-nigerians-spit-venom.html
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by emi14: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2017
Tokziby:
Which way Nigeria, all in a bid to have peace and steady flow of oil.

-Pipeline protection is like giving the goat the task of protecting yam. The reason we had those vandalization without recording any arrest is because they given the same task and they knew all the nook and crannies of the pipeline. We are about committing the same mistake for the second time. Why not enroll them for Naval or military training, register them and standardize their duties.

-illegal refineries to convert to legal, Do they really have the technical expertise or have the capital to purchase high standard equipment for a standardize refined products. It would have been better to invite inestors and employ the youths as workers in the local refinery

-Giving all the duties to a corruption ridden entity like NDDC, will they not re-loot all the funds allocated for this projects? the same way they have done in the past purchasing a land with N3 billion and project got to 20% without continuation. And other Niger Delta programs that didnt see the light of the day.

All this are good development but proper planning needs to be in place to check mate their inefficiency. Especially the NDDC needs total overhauling and continuous audit to ensure transparency and development.

Have you audited the activities in our ministries and NNPC at large? Is there any government institution that transparency exists? In as much as NDDC initiatives originated from Abuja, accountability and transparency is not obtainable. They are corrupt from cradle.
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by earthcrust: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Praise the Lord! God has finally vindicated GEJ
He is truly the best President Nigeria has ever produced.

2 Likes

Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by HonabFaj(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:

So you don't know and you are here arguing with me . angry

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/14/subsidy-removal-buhari-apc-owe-jonathan-apology-says-lawmaker/

https://politics.naij.com/827099-tension-buhari-deceived-us-goodluck-jonathan-meant-well-us-nigerians-spit-venom.html

This is not argument, your comment amuse me,buhari didn't head any office during GEJ tenure, GEJ was in charge of his government, you can't attribute your failure to someone else, a leader must stand his ground, PMB on several occasions said he didn't know what Nigeria govt means by subsidy,a lot of fraud are happening under the so call subsidy, the faruk lawan cases are the likes .
So can we say buhari deceive GEJ, when he has his cabinet who don't meant well for the Country even if he meant well for us
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by earthcrust: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2017
To answer u that said giving d pipeline protection job back to d Militants is like giving a yam to a goat to protect. That is ur opinion. But the truth is that if giving d yam to goat to keep will benefit countless millions of life without shedding of blood is is a wise and smart Idea.
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by dragonking3: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2017
HonabFaj:

This is not argument, your comment amuse me,buhari didn't head any office during GEJ tenure, GEJ was in charge of his government, you can't attribute your failure to someone else, a leader must stand his ground, PMB on several occasions said he didn't know what Nigeria govt means by subsidy,a lot of fraud are happening under the so call subsidy, the faruk lawan cases are the likes .
So can we say buhari deceive GEJ, when he has his cabinet who don't meant well for the Country even if he meant well for us
So there is no subsidy fraud happening right now under Buhari? You must be a clown or a BMC,.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/220227-shocking-firms-facing-trial-for-multi-billion-subsidy-fraud-to-lift-nigerian-crude-in-2017.html

And by the way buhari is one of the biggest thieves I know so stop trying hard to paint him as a saint.

This is an image of a newspaper done since the year 2000. Buhari is a thief

2 Likes

Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by erico2k2(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2017
Blue3k:
This deal is okay but I need to see it how it will be executed. Annother university with no real funding in mind yet? Converting illegal refineries to legal ones like the way the government has been talking about doing mines? The pipeline protection seems to be only somewhat stable thing.

I think converting illegal refineries into legal ones sounds cool on paper but do these bootleg operators have what it takes to operate above board? I wonder who in private sector wants to work and invest in these guys as partner. Hopefully the don't have controlling stake. I think this could work well maybe.

The University seems interesting hopefully it funded well and has enough equipment ready. The idea is okay but it's always implementation.
I think the ilegal refiners do have the know how but lack mega funds, legalizing it might just give investors the much needed confidence to throw thier money into that sector and ease teh budden on the NNPC.I think this is but a good thing, only good cam come from this what do you recon angry
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by erico2k2(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2017
earthcrust:
To answer u that said giving d pipeline protection job back to d Militants is like giving a yam to a goat to protect. That is ur opinion. But the truth is that if giving d yam to goat to keep will benefit countless millions of life without shedding of blood is is a wise and smart Idea.
U my friend is a wise one, let me add also, the best people to protect a product are the thieves in that industry cos if teh yam goes missing, you know who to hold responsible cos no outside goat can interfere.
During tha last FG no bombing was recorded as everyone got paid and thieving plus kidnapping in these region eased as Boys had Jobs.
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by Tokziby: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2017
emi14:

Have you audited the activities in our ministries and NNPC at large? Is there any government institution that transparency exists? In as much as NDDC initiatives originated from Abuja, accountability and transparency is not obtainable. They are corrupt from cradle.

I completely agree with u that every government parastatal in Nigeria including aso rock is ridden with corruption but emphasis must be placed on Niger Delta because its the jugular vein of the nation. The reason why we have instability in that region is not because of government neglect but the selfishness of their own leaders that pockets every money that is allocated to them leaving the community in a state of abject poverty. Many programs has been established and billions had been spent on them but nothing to show for it. Government should make sure that every money given to them should be accounted for with meaningful projects that will impact the lives of the region so that this boys will stop their dastardly acts or else we will keep on going in cirlces. Or government should handle every project directly without going through NDDC or DESOPADEC

1 Like

Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by Splashme: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2017
Amberon:
Confused government
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by Akpan107(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2017
Waste of time... We need full resource control and regional system of government.
Anything lessthan that is unacceptable.
Government should keep buying time.
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by hucienda: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2017
lol ... so new sheriff in town don mellow down?

evritin no bi gragra. Diplomacy solves what might can't in some cases.
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by Kingspin(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2017
I'm a big fan of Thomas when it comes to Nigerian politicians. I will only wait and see before clapping
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by LoveMachine(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2017
MrGerald:
Changing tone now, no more kill them all

I never was for military action unless dialogue did not work. I've always championed resource control and restructuring. You don't know me. Don't come for me if I didn't send for you.

2 Likes

Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by LoveMachine(m): 11:37am On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:
why are they going back to GEJ policies. I thought you guys said GEJ was clueless

The policies in themselves aren't the problem it's the implementation. If he gave pipeline protection contracts to the communities who would be complaining? It's the intentions behind his plans that were problematic. Even his own kinsmen have recently come out to chide his government. Enrichment of the people rather than a few private pockets is why the "same" policy when reinstated can be lauded while in another iteration it is deemed clueless. Abi?
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by Codes151(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2017
simpleseyi:

GEJ policy is that of sharing our national treasury, Buhari is not doing that.
na so!! N efcc n police were sleeping!! Well it's not too late!! He's taken us back now to 2015 in 2017..... imagine how far we for don go! Smh
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by jpphilips(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
The only problem with modular refining is source of crude, the government will provide crude for them, from where exactly?
There is nothing like illegal refining in Nigeria, we have bunkering and sabotage, legalizing it is madness, anyways this crap will calm them for the next 2yrs, only pipeline security will work, Jonathan has given them the blueprint already that compromised our national security, he that is down fears no fall.
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by ideologies(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
I thought they felt that they can fight militants ...

Wisdom is profitable to direct ...

God bless Osibanjo
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by jpphilips(m): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
HonabFaj:

There was a pipeline protection contract of about $300k awarded to militants under jonathan, ostensibly the militants were given the network blueprint compromising our national security, when Buhari entered, NNPC and her partners was losing 400kbopd, so the contract did not make sense and it was cancelled.
After the revocation, the militants having been empowered by the funds they took from us before now and equipped with our network blueprint bombed Nigeria to submission. Now we are going back to the pre Jonathan era, while the militants are yet to give us any guarantees that will forestall oil theft, really this is a hostage situation.

3 Likes

Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by HonabFaj(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:
So there is no subsidy fraud happening right now under Buhari? You must be a clown or a BMC,.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/220227-shocking-firms-facing-trial-for-multi-billion-subsidy-fraud-to-lift-nigerian-crude-in-2017.html

And by the way buhari is one of the biggest thieves I know so stop trying hard to paint him as a saint.

This is an image of a newspaper done since the year 2000. Buhari is a thief

its not about being saint ,every saint was once a sinner ,none of our leaders cant be clear of one allegations or the other
when we have a policies ,its not just having it ,its the implementation of the policy. GEJ meant well thats why he came up with the policies but its not really about the individual ,Nigerians benefit if they are implemented ,if this Administration go with its predecessor policies nothing bad ,they find it ok lets implement it .
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by Blue3k(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
erico2k2:

I think the ilegal refiners do have the know how but lack mega funds, legalizing it might just give investors the much needed confidence to throw thier money into that sector and ease teh budden on the NNPC.I think this is but a good thing, only good cam come from this what do you recon angry

I will be watching. More refining is always good thing. I doubt illegal operators know how. If the plans works well Buhari should do this for illegal mining industry. Lots of it going on all over nation.
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by dragonking3: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
HonabFaj:

its not about being saint ,every saint was once a sinner ,none of our leaders cant be clear of one allegations or the other
when we have a policies ,its not just having it ,its the implementation of the policy. GEJ meant well thats why he came up with the policies but its not really about the individual ,Nigerians benefit if they are implemented ,if this Administration go with its predecessor policies nothing bad ,they find it ok lets implement it .
What exactly are you saying? This administration gave the impression that everything the past administration did was fraudulent and bad. Now, after putting the whole country into jeopardy they are reverting back to the policies they condemned. Very useless and clueless government is an understatement for Buhari and his apc government
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by alaskido(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
tete7000:
Buhari blinked first and the militants have the last laugh. Where are all the special advisers to Buhari on Niger Delta on nairaland advising Buhari to wipe militants from the surface of the earth? APC and Buhari gradually coming back to kowtow Yar'adua/Jonathan solution to militantd' problems in the NigerDelta. The world is ruled by compromise not by force and true justice will have to wait until Jesus returns.

Him never fit wipe out Boko Haram finish na militant him dey think about. We thank God that he has now seen that Jonathan had a good plan.
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by HonabFaj(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:
What exactly are you saying? This administration gave the impression that everything the past administration did was fraudulent and bad. Now, after putting the whole country into jeopardy they are reverting back to the policies they condemned. Very useless and clueless government is an understatement for Buhari and his apc government

It's obvious bro.,even without this administration given that impression ,look at the amount of money that have been recovered from individuals, what do we achieved during the period of oil boom, Nigeria is more than an individual, Nigeria will continue after buhari tenure, we will rate PDP sixteen years and APC four years later.
You are taking this policy of a thing so serious, having same policy as yours doesn't mean I will implement It I your way

1 Like

Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by Splashme: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
ideologies:
I thought they felt that they can fight militants ...

Wisdom is profitable to direct ...

God bless Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by dragonking3: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
HonabFaj:

It's obvious bro.,even without this administration given that impression ,look at the amount of money that have been recovered from individuals, what do we achieved during the period of oil boom, Nigeria is more than an individual, Nigeria will continue after buhari tenure, we will rate PDP sixteen years and APC four years later.
You are taking this policy of a thing so serious, having same policy as yours doesn't mean I will implement It I your way

Stop being silly with this your PDP and apc thing. Both of them are very much the same, that's why Buhari can never perform better than GEJ.
PDP = APC, & APC = PDP.. .So if PDP destroyed Nigeria, how can apc so better when the people that destroyed this country all ran from PDP to apc?

Below is the list of 30 key members of the APC who are formerly eminent members of the PDP.

1. Senate President Bukola Saraki

PDP governor for 8 years and senator for over 3 years. He joined the APC in 2014.

2. Speaker of the House of Representatives; Honourable Yakubu Dogara

Two-term PDP House of Representatives member. He joined the APC in 2014.

3. Former Vice President; Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

PDP VP for 8 years and presently an APC elder statesman after jumping from one party to the other since 2007.

4. Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba

PDP senator for 12 years. He defected to the APC last year. He is the serving chairman of the Niger Delta Development Commission board.

5. Senator Heineken Lokpobiri

Two-term PDP senator from Bayelsa state. He defected to APC after the 2015 elections. He is currently the minister of state for agriculture.

6. Senator Barnabas Gemade

Former national chairman of the PDP and senator from 2011 till date. He joined APC in December 2014.

7. Chief Audu Ogbeh

Former PDP chairman. Currently the minister of agriculture

8. Senator Ita Enang

Two-term PDP senator from Akwa-Ibom. He joined APC before the 2015 elections. He is presently the senior special assistant to the president on the National Assembly (Senate).

9. Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state

Former Benue state secretary of the PDP. Former national auditor of the PDP and former minister under President Goodluck Jonathan. He joined the APC in December 2014.

10. Governor Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi state

A former two-term PDP senator from Kebbi.

11. Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto state

Former PDP Speaker of the House of Representatives. He joined the APC in 2014.

12. Senator Abdullahi Adamu

Two-term PDP governor of Nasarawa and senator in 2011. He joined the APC in 2014.

13. Senator Danjuma Goje

Two-term PDP governor of Gombe state and senator in 2011. He joined the APC in 2014.

14. Honourable Dakuku Peterside

He was a PDP House of Reps member from Rivers state. He joined the in 2014. He is currently the Director-General of NIMASA.

15. Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso

Two-term PDP governor of Kano state and former minister of defence under President Olusegun Obasanjo. He joined the APC in late 2013.

16. Mr Rotimi Amaechi

Former PDP Speaker of the Rivers state House of Assembly. Two-term PDP governor of Rivers. He joined APC in late 2013. He is currently the minister of transport.

17. Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state

He was a special adviser to PDP's President Olusegun Obasanjo. He joined APC in February 2013.

18. Senator George Akume

Two-term PDP governor of Benue state and senator in 2007. Left the party in December 2010 for the APC.

19. Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state

Former FCT minister under President Obasanjo. Left the PDP in 2010.

20. Governor Bello Masari of Katsina state

PDP Speaker of the House of Reps from 2003 to 2007.

21. Senator Adamu Aliero

Two-term PDP governor of Kebbi state and senator in 2007. Later became FCT minister under Late President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.

22. Senator Udoma Udo Udoma

Two-term PDP senator from Akwa-Ibom state. He is now the minister of budget and national planning.

23. Senator Chris Ngige

Anambra state governor under the PDP between 2003 to 2006. He is currently the minister of labour and employment.

24. Senator Andy Uba

Recently defected from the PDP to the APC after serving as a special assistant to former President Obasanjo and PDP senator for 5 years.

25. Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau state

Former Seaker of the Plateau state House of Assembly under the PDP.

26. Senator Joshua Dariye

Former governor of Plateau state for 8 years under the PDP.

27. Engineer Segun Oni

PDP governor for 3 years in Ekiti state. He is currently the APC national vice chairman for South west

28. Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo state

PDP senator between 2004 to 2007 representing Oyo central senatorial district.

29. Governor Ibikunle Amosun from Ogun state

PDP senator from 2003 to 2007 representing Ogun central senatorial district

30. Governor Umar Ganduje of Kano state

Two –time deputy governor of Kano state under the PDP.
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by Deadlytruth(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
tete7000:
Buhari blinked first and the militants have the last laugh. Where are all the special advisers to Buhari on Niger Delta on nairaland advising Buhari to wipe militants from the surface of the earth? APC and Buhari gradually coming back to kowtow Yar'adua/Jonathan solution to militantd' problems in the NigerDelta. The world is ruled by compromise not by force and true justice will have to wait until Jesus returns.
Which yaradua's solution? His massacres in Gbaramatu and Oporoza with the instrumentality of JTF or the amnesty offer which does not fundamentally address the Niger-Delta question in line with Ken Saro Wiwa's demands?
Re: FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta by HonabFaj(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:

Stop being silly with this your PDP and apc thing. Both of them are very much the same, that's why Buhari can never perform better than GEJ.
PDP = APC, & APC = PDP.. .So if PDP destroyed Nigeria, how can apc so better when the people that destroyed this country all ran from PDP to apc?

Below is the list of 30 key members of the APC who are formerly eminent members of the PDP.

1. Senate President Bukola Saraki

PDP governor for 8 years and senator for over 3 years. He joined the APC in 2014.

2. Speaker of the House of Representatives; Honourable Yakubu Dogara

Two-term PDP House of Representatives member. He joined the APC in 2014.

3. Former Vice President; Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

PDP VP for 8 years and presently an APC elder statesman after jumping from one party to the other since 2007.

4. Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba

PDP senator for 12 years. He defected to the APC last year. He is the serving chairman of the Niger Delta Development Commission board.

5. Senator Heineken Lokpobiri

Two-term PDP senator from Bayelsa state. He defected to APC after the 2015 elections. He is currently the minister of state for agriculture.

6. Senator Barnabas Gemade

Former national chairman of the PDP and senator from 2011 till date. He joined APC in December 2014.

7. Chief Audu Ogbeh

Former PDP chairman. Currently the minister of agriculture

8. Senator Ita Enang

Two-term PDP senator from Akwa-Ibom. He joined APC before the 2015 elections. He is presently the senior special assistant to the president on the National Assembly (Senate).

9. Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state

Former Benue state secretary of the PDP. Former national auditor of the PDP and former minister under President Goodluck Jonathan. He joined the APC in December 2014.

10. Governor Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi state

A former two-term PDP senator from Kebbi.

11. Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto state

Former PDP Speaker of the House of Representatives. He joined the APC in 2014.

12. Senator Abdullahi Adamu

Two-term PDP governor of Nasarawa and senator in 2011. He joined the APC in 2014.

13. Senator Danjuma Goje

Two-term PDP governor of Gombe state and senator in 2011. He joined the APC in 2014.

14. Honourable Dakuku Peterside

He was a PDP House of Reps member from Rivers state. He joined the in 2014. He is currently the Director-General of NIMASA.

15. Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso

Two-term PDP governor of Kano state and former minister of defence under President Olusegun Obasanjo. He joined the APC in late 2013.

16. Mr Rotimi Amaechi

Former PDP Speaker of the Rivers state House of Assembly. Two-term PDP governor of Rivers. He joined APC in late 2013. He is currently the minister of transport.

17. Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state

He was a special adviser to PDP's President Olusegun Obasanjo. He joined APC in February 2013.

18. Senator George Akume

Two-term PDP governor of Benue state and senator in 2007. Left the party in December 2010 for the APC.

19. Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state

Former FCT minister under President Obasanjo. Left the PDP in 2010.

20. Governor Bello Masari of Katsina state

PDP Speaker of the House of Reps from 2003 to 2007.

21. Senator Adamu Aliero

Two-term PDP governor of Kebbi state and senator in 2007. Later became FCT minister under Late President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.

22. Senator Udoma Udo Udoma

Two-term PDP senator from Akwa-Ibom state. He is now the minister of budget and national planning.

23. Senator Chris Ngige

Anambra state governor under the PDP between 2003 to 2006. He is currently the minister of labour and employment.

24. Senator Andy Uba

Recently defected from the PDP to the APC after serving as a special assistant to former President Obasanjo and PDP senator for 5 years.

25. Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau state

Former Seaker of the Plateau state House of Assembly under the PDP.

26. Senator Joshua Dariye

Former governor of Plateau state for 8 years under the PDP.

27. Engineer Segun Oni

PDP governor for 3 years in Ekiti state. He is currently the APC national vice chairman for South west

28. Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo state

PDP senator between 2004 to 2007 representing Oyo central senatorial district.

29. Governor Ibikunle Amosun from Ogun state

PDP senator from 2003 to 2007 representing Ogun central senatorial district

30. Governor Umar Ganduje of Kano state

Two –time deputy governor of Kano state under the PDP.

No offence here ,you dont need to use abusive word,its clear you didnt read my comment ,i said its not about the person in charge ,its about governance,you keep saying the policies are for GEJ and i said its about implementation ,government is continuously,i am only making reference to PDP when you said APC is clueless,thats why i said this is APC second year in charge and you are judging them ,you cant expect them to start on a roller coaster by implementing GEJ policies when they came on board. We are talking of govt at the center here bro.,if i happen to give you a proposer are you not going to study it ,in as much APC is mixed with PDP we still have some individual that this new administration ,thats why i said you should watch Dr Ibe analysis on the said policies you keep mentioning.If govt fail ,Nigeria fail as a whole ,we the masses are the ones that will suffer govt failure .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

86 Cattle Rustled, Fulani Teenager Missing In Plateau / Five Governors In Plot To Upturn Buhari’s Advice / Leaked Intel Exposes APC Plot To Disrupt Guber Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.