Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes (23294 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2017
Cousim:
Eba and chips.. continu
ur eye sharp pass iPhone 7 camera D;
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2017
suzan404:
Some guys are so lazy ehn....ordinary water they cannot boil......a man that cannot cook for his wife...is that one a good husband?

Goan sleep....mtcheeeeewww, useless trend.
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2017
NaWetinDey:
Lol. Her tooootoooo still dey sweet u and u dey misbehave. He earn will not fall actually if you cook for your wife, and even feed her fat while she chats off on her phone. But where heaven may fall is when, after some days or weeks or months or even years, you wake up and stop cooking for her. Now it's become your duty and heaven will fall if you cannot explain to her why it's no more your duty.

And for fools who say "wife not cook," you all are destroying God's design. There was never a time in history when cooking is separated from the wife. All these nonsense people are bringing up today will do no one good, the least, women. If you say that the man has not found work while the woman works and brings in money, it will be understandable if the man cooks. But every effort should be put in place to ensure he either gets job or starts a business.

Please tell them o... Mofos

Most of them got married in d church buh don't knw biblical history as relating to marriage.
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Hades2016(m): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Dyt:
The only thing my man will cook is poison
angry angry angry angry
lol .... you want kill me with laugh oooooo cheesy

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Eddygourdo:
see this born failure quoting his betters, is your brain paining you ? scram away from here dumbo

Abeg just leave d extremely stupid mofo, he is obviously a beta male. Awon panties washing husbands. undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Eddygourdo(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2017
Dilish007:

Abeg just leave d extremely stupid mofo, he is obviously a beta male. Awon panties washing husbands. undecided
hahahahaha, my belle oh @ panties washing husband.
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by fortunechy(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2017
if u continue doing it she will take u for granted........women want is insatiable
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2017
My hubby cooks well.
One time he made jollof rice with all my dried fish. cry cry angry embarassed The only consolation was that he woke up early, cooked it, took to work, microwaved it around 4pm and came to wait for me at the airport!!! kiss kiss kiss

God bless all good men out there!

3 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Dyt(f): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
bless you, and that I think is a weapon you hold. What if you get angry, he ignores you and go cook himself making you feel like he can survive with or without you? You see women should not lose their power with this counterproductive and unnecessary agitation.

Lending assistance to the woman in kitchen is romantic especially when she orders him around to do things for her.

He will make poison
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Okuda(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2017
This fuy na very wicked husband. He just dey pack high cholesterol give that woman. Blueband wey him and cholesterol be twins and this burger and fries wey be cholesterol senior bros. Bro try o...
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by megareal: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Thank God for my husband. Dazz all.

2 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Okuda(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2017
Amarabae:
Thats sweet, my husband, the only thing he can do in kitchen is boiling water. Cooking is just not in him.

If he is going out everyday and bringing the momey back home and you are just a housewife or student or own a small business, why are u complaining

1 Like

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by NaWetinDey(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2017
Herrmes:
How exactly do you know God's design? Through the book of stories?

Anyone without common sense is a generational waste. Even if you remove religion - all religions for that matter (although that's out of the question) - there is no sensible argument in saying that a man must share the kitchen with his wife. Every woman who has common sense and values her womanhood - again removing religion (although women who have no faith in God or love for Him are clearly in one group) - understands how to keep her home. Cooking for your husband and your household IS AMONG THE FIRST. Don't forget, we are talking about cooking between a man and his wife. So wake up.
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by ChukwuemekaVal(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
I don't understand.... Do you mean your wife or daughter?
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by testimonyobaoyin(f): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
I pray they will learn I don't know wer it is in Nigeria constitution that cooking for your wife is a crime.

1 Like

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Priceless2802(f): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Yes o.. The heavens will not fall neither will the earth sink. But the picture shows of a woman taking tea and bread, don't tel us you "cooked" tea. Meanwhile did your wife sleep with makeup on her face?
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Skmoda360(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
suzan404:
Some guys are so lazy ehn....ordinary water they cannot boil......a man that cannot cook for his wife...is that one a good husband?
gbenusohun!.....if em cook for you no be you go dey form shakara later sey the food no sweet...nonsense kirin.

1 Like

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
femi4:
A woman that cannot replace a flat tyre....Is that one a wife?
I don't know tongue
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Skmoda360:

gbenusohun!.....if em cook for you no be you go dey form shakara later sey the food no sweet...nonsense kirin.
tongue....e pain am grin

1 Like

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by babasolution: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Olamyyde:
The truth is no matter how nice you are to a woman, they will always take u for granted. They can't help it, there is something about nice guys that just turns them off

very true
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by babasolution: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
ednut1:
abi na. no wonder dey said some women get fish brain. person go marry u , turn u to slave all in d name of marriage. Times have changed Nigerian men make una dump some of those old mentality. runs away grin

mumu
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by babasolution: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
NaWetinDey:
Lol. Her tooootoooo still dey sweet u and u dey misbehave. He earn will not fall actually if you cook for your wife, and even feed her fat while she chats off on her phone. But where heaven may fall is when, after some days or weeks or months or even years, you wake up and stop cooking for her. Now it's become your duty and heaven will fall if you cannot explain to her why it's no more your duty.

And for fools who say "wife not cook," you all are destroying God's design. There was never a time in history when cooking is separated from the wife. All these nonsense people are bringing up today will do no one good, the least, women. If you say that the man has not found work while the woman works and brings in money, it will be understandable if the man cooks. But every effort should be put in place to ensure he either gets job or starts a business.

good talk bro
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Herrmes: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
NaWetinDey:

Anyone without common sense is a generational waste. Even if you remove religion - all religions for that matter (although that's out of the question) - there is no sensible argument in saying that a man must share the kitchen with his wife. Every woman who has common sense and values her womanhood - again removing religion (although women who have no faith in God or love for Him are clearly in one group) - understands how to keep her home. Cooking for your husband and your household IS AMONG THE FIRST. Don't forget, we are talking about cooking between a man and his wife. So wake up.
I don't have an opinion on the matter of cooking between the husband and the wife, it's whatever. I have my preference not an opinion.
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
jswas:
Oga go back to your chambers angry
LOL
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by NaWetinDey(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Herrmes:
I don't have an opinion on the matter of cooking between the husband and the wife, it's whatever. I have my preference not an opinion.

I know how to cook and I love to cook when I can. But I know that cooking for the family is one of a wife's ways of holding her family. It's like. Communion in the right way.
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oga lawyer clap for yourself

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Ummuhaydar: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Olamyyde:
The truth is no matter how nice you are to a woman, they will always take u for granted. They can't help it, there is something about nice guys that just turns them off
Olamyyde:
Olamyyde:
SAME APPLY TO THE MEN OF NOWADAYS. Dey dont appreciate what women do

2 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Herrmes: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
NaWetinDey:

I know how to cook and I love to cook when I can. But I know that cooking for the family is one of a wife's ways of holding her family. It's like. Communion in the right way.
Why do you say "her' family?' Not "their?"

1 Like

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Esepayne(f): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
not a big deal

1 Like

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by caesaR2: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
He doesn't want to sound relevant, but all he achieved was to try and sound relevant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. / Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? / Battle For Child Custody For A Deceased Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.