Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes (23297 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Eddygourdo:
Because many can now afford cheap data, every fool and idiot now has an opinion on life matters. Including those who found it difficult to pass waec , jamb or graduate. If you cook for your wife, isn't that evidenced by the marriage model you employ ? Does it imply that is normal behaviour for all marriage models ?

Its possible you cook for yours as a beta male you are, many other beta males might not find such appealing. Talkless of alpha males. Simply tell us you cooked for your wife, maany of us have done that, many who did it will regret and stop doing it, many who haven't done it will do it when she is sick or pregnant, many are being beaten to do it since he isn't a bread winner, many have no food to cook to show any bloody romance.

Lastly many women will never put themselves through the horror of eating the poison some of their men cook in the name of being romantic. There is reccession and no need for wastage of food stuffs. Biko him or her who is an expert in the field should cook joor.
Writing all this epistle because mummy didn't teach you how to cook? cheesy

It's so obvious that you can't cook at all lol, go and learn it's not rocket science

2 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
fortunechy:
if u continue doing it she will take u for granted........women want is insatiable

No, she will give him all he needs and make his life pleasurable. How come you guys are so clueless as regards ladies and what we like?

1 Like

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by rhektor(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dyt:

I wanted to give you a deep reply
But then I was pushed to your profile and all I could mutter is

Really? I like that but are you sure you don't wanna talk or you are scared to talk?
Sorry I'm just being curious
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by imitateMe(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
suzan404:
Some guys are so lazy ehn....ordinary water they cannot boil......a man that cannot cook for his wife...is that one a good husband?
All women are lazy. A woman that can't push the faulty car for her husband...is that one a good wife?

1 Like

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
imitateMe:

All women are lazy. A woman that can't push the faulty car for her husband...is that one a good wife?
grin....I don't know ooo
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Eddygourdo(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

Writing all this epistle because mummy didn't teach you how to cook? cheesy

It's so obvious that you can't cook at all lol, go and learn it's not rocket science
come and force me

1 Like

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
since she'S sick u for kukuma wassh her pants and gstring_____pr lawyer
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by seunfape(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lazy men always cook for women. Last thing to do
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
SOME MEN BE LIKE AM A BETTER,BUH WILL STILL COOK POISON OOPS
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Mountbatten: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
What a weak cuck
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by NaWetinDey(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Herrmes:
Why do you say "her' family?' Not "their?"
You can also say their family but I used that because, in every sense, it's the woman that builds her home (or the home or their home. A woman owns the home while the man oversees. The headship of man is to balance the natural cycle of recreaton - simply put) and not exactly the man. It's division of roles with attached importance. Why do you think we say "Mother Earth," mother this and mother that? Without the woman, there can be no family. That's why all these diversions are unnecessary because they end up destroying homes and invariably mankind.
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Joy1706(f): 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Eddygourdo:
Because many can now afford cheap data, every fool and idiot now has an opinion on life matters. Including those who found it difficult to pass waec , jamb or graduate. If you cook for your wife, isn't that evidenced by the marriage model you employ ? Does it imply that is normal behaviour for all marriage models ?

Its possible you cook for yours as a beta male you are, many other beta males might not find such appealing. Talkless of alpha males. Simply tell us you cooked for your wife, maany of us have done that, many who did it will regret and stop doing it, many who haven't done it will do it when she is sick or pregnant, many are being beaten to do it since he isn't a bread winner, many have no food to cook to show any bloody romance.

Lastly many women will never put themselves through the horror of eating the poison some of their men cook in the name of being romantic. There is reccession and no need for wastage of food stuffs. Biko him or her who is an expert in the field should cook joor.
Who alpha males epp? Silly men

2 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Eddygourdo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Joy1706:

Who alpha males epp? Silly men
alpha males are those men who still sleep with you even after u said I do, they are the ones u admire and lust over even after telling yasef I have a boyfriend. Many of you settle for beta males anyway , alphas don't bother. We will still sleep with u irrespective.

1 Like

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Herrmes: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
NaWetinDey:

You can also say their family but I used that because, in every sense, it's the woman that builds her home (or the home or their home. A woman owns the home while the man oversees. The headship of man is to balance the natural cycle of recreaton - simply put) and not exactly the man. It's division of roles with attached importance. Why do you think we say "Mother Earth," mother this and mother that? Without the woman, there can be no family. That's why all these diversions are unnecessary because they end up destroying homes and invariably mankind.
Where do you get all these theories from? It's not that basic.

1 Like

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Herrmes: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Eddygourdo:
alpha males are those men who still sleep with you even after u said I do, they are the ones u admire and lust over even after telling yasef I have a boyfriend. Many of you settle for beta males anyway , alphas don't bother. We will still sleep with u irrespective.
Which ones have territories and the more power?
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by NaWetinDey(m): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
Herrmes:
Where do you get all theories from? It's not that basic.

Well, let's just say that it does not come by simply googling the net and then commenting based on the research or our feelings.
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
Eddygourdo:

If I understand you correctly, an alpha male is one who can have se/x with a willing woman? This is so out of the ordinary! How ingenious and profound!

cheesy

#claps for Eddygourdo

5 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Eddygourdo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Gaborone:

If I understand you correctly, an alpha male is one who can have se/x with a willing woman? This is so out of the ordinary! How ingenious and profound!

cheesy

#claps for Eddygourdo
dat definition is in context ma. Read it again with respect to who it was meant for. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks for clapping, I need something else though
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Eddygourdo:
dat definition is in context ma. Read it again with respect to who it was meant for. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks for clapping, I need something else though

Just so you know, describing yourself as an alpha male, just because you can have se/x, is base and demeaning. I want to believe you are more than that, or at least, aspire to be.

It's a night.

2 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Eddygourdo(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Gaborone:

Just so you know, describing yourself as an alpha male, just because you can have se/x, is base and demeaning. I want to believe you are more than that, or at least, aspire to be.

It's a night.
boo I already know who I am, it appears you still did not understand. Don't worry its futile trying to explain my angle. Nevertheless even your position on the sexual angle isn't wrong on describing an alpha male. But since that's not what I said or inferred in the first place, why go through that line of arguement.

It will be morning in hours, see ya there
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Herrmes: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
NaWetinDey:

Well, let's just say that it does not come by simply googling the net and then commenting based on the research or our feelings.
Okay, whatever.
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Joy1706(f): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Eddygourdo:
This one too dey claim alpha male? cheesy cheesy my baby go to bed abeg. Your mates are already asleep

2 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Eddygourdo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Joy1706:

This one too dey claim alpha male? cheesy cheesy my baby go to bed abeg. Your mates are already asleep
hmmmmm. If only you knew better or had a clue. If only. Goodnight
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by bukatyne(f): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Eddygourdo:

You obviously didn't read the article
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Eddygourdo(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
bukatyne:

You obviously didn't read the article
why should I read a recycled romantic nonsense opinion from a beta male, when I already know he spewing nonesense
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by bukatyne(f): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Eddygourdo:
why should I read a recycled romantic nonsense opinion from a beta male, when I already know he spewing nonesense

Well the 'Alpha' thing to do is arm yourself with knowledge to disarm your opponents.

If you read the article, you would have given a robust rebuttal.... I know 85+ liked your comment. I can assure you that they didn't read the OP either.

Abi your Alpha na for only Se.x?

2 Likes

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by bukatyne(f): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nice view by the OP

1 Like

Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by Eddygourdo(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
bukatyne:

Well the 'Alpha' thing to do is arm yourself with knowledge to disarm your opponents.

If you read the article, you would have given a robust rebuttal.... I know 85+ liked your comment. I can assure you that they didn't read the OP either.

Abi your Alpha na for only Se.x?
they liked it cos they also know its a pussy man who starts all these kinda ranting. Even women can't stand them for long. You know the class of men whom u desire when that lawyer man is ur boyfriend or husband? That kinda man wey look like me and those 85 other possible men ? They are called alpha males. Its not misogynist to not have much affinity to romantic balderdash some men say just to play themselves as the best thing that happened to women.
What he did or claimed to do is no biggie. Nevertheless doing or not doing it has no basis to the love or loyalty of a woman married or befriended by an alpha. Do u understand me dear
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by FengChui(m): 6:15am On Mar 21, 2017
suzan404:
grin....I don't know ooo

Bae, longest time fa!
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by mikolo80: 1:32am On Mar 22, 2017
marltech:

grin
a shey,you're great correct like dis
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by mikolo80: 1:32am On Mar 22, 2017
marltech:

grin
a shey,your headt correct like dis
Re: If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes by mrvictor005: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
the new way of solving your financial problems, see details below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Battle For Child Custody For A Deceased Friend / Should He Fight For Custody Of His Kids?? / How To Achieve Better Communication Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.