Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip (24045 Views)

Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn / [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m / SERAP Sues FG & Fashola Over Inability To Share Free Pre-paid Metre To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by xynerise: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2017
This guy has no Shame. Nigeria is a joke

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Firefire(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
This is where i expect the Niger Deltans to be more vocal. Imagine a man from the North fighting to claim an oil well in the Niger Delta

Nigeria is a big fraud.

Mohammed Abacha should be facing corruption charges but the Northerners are Saints

What an absurdity.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Emassive(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2017
And once... There was a country in 1904

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2017
I came to this planet, my planet. And some guys are the ones drilling the oil out and sharing the money in the name of a country ? This country is just a fraud used by some people to steal the natural resources of our land.

This has to be stopped.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by kelvinovie(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2017
Small small, the truth is coming out.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by nkpommpko(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2017
That is why I am so angry with good luck Johnathan.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by AngelicBeing: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
This is where i expect the Niger Deltans to be more vocal. Imagine a man from the North fighting to claim an oil well in the Niger Delta

Nigeria is a big fraud.

Mohammed Abacha should be facing corruption charges but the Northerners are Saints
Exactly angry

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by oyeb15: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2017
This man suppose to be Kano State governor by now.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by bizzibodi(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Kalililili!our oyel fa!!
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by eph123(f): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:

Nigeria is a big fraud.

They have no shame, this particular family.

It is just totally wrong on all levels that an individual (who is not even from the Niger Delta) is fighting for ownership of an oil bloc. How did this anomaly occur?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by eph123(f): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2017
TippyTop:
No wonder the Abacha's been going to Aso Rock frequently.
Buhari's daughter was also seen with Abacha's daughter in London recently.
Anyway according to dullard Abacha didn't steal any money and the oil belongs to them.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by emi14: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2017
SIRmanjar:

u are the confused person here..Dis is why ur northern brothers fought so hard to make sure jona loose de election..So dat oil blocs will remain in de handz of northeners.
They can't see tomorrow from today

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Emassive(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2017
So Abacha still get inheritance while Apkabio wife lose don lose her School....lol Jokers and Magu corruption fight

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Akan(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Imagine the effrontery. A thief asking for his looted goods be returned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by AngelicBeing: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2017
eph123:

It is just totally wrong on all levels that an individual (who is not even from the Niger Delta) is fighting for ownership of an oil bloc. How did this anomaly occur?
Because the entity called Nigeria is a big fraud, when l read news like this, l lend my support to militancy in the Niger-Delta, l wish they can blow-off all the oil wells and let me see how some bast.ards will come from other regions to drill the oil, nonsense angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by victorvezx(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2017
Fremancipation:
"Oil", The sole reason why Nigeria still exists. Take away oil and you will realize that Nigerian togetherness is a fallacy.

Imagine a clown whose ancestors came from Sahara desert fighting for niger delta oil block. Even though in a sane country, he should have been banished for his evil fathers deeds.
And it's the same oil in the Niger delta that u biafrans are desperate to take. Remove the Niger delta and all u have for Biafra is nothing.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by solaere(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2017
Abacha one of d best 9ja president rip ur son is really fightin ur course !!!
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by eph123(f): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Because the entity called Nigeria is a big fraud, when l read news like this, l lend my support to militancy in the Niger-Delta, l wish they can blow-off all the oil wells and let me see how some bast.ards will come from other regions to drill the oil, nonsense angry

I tell you. Completely agree angry
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by bejeria101(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2017
Efcc wont go afta dis na who steal or no steal yams we go dey hear. They wont go afta them na me wey buy 10litre for gen dem go say i dey do bunkering mumu pple
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by ican2020: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Shame to South South leaders

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by DollarAngel(m): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2017
Is it the Oil well block in North or The one in South South chai Nigeria is a scam

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2017
eph123:

It happened when the leaders of the ND were busy being selfish when the push collectivism to the backyard
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by eph123(f): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
It happened when the leaders of the ND were busy being selfish when the push collectivism to the backyard

I think it may also have happened during the military era when those leaders wouldn't have had a say anyway, but this is one thing I think Jonathan should have pushed for although trust the North to gang up against him.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by me69: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:

Nigeria is a big fraud.

offshore na Niger Delta too
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by AngelicBeing: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2017
eph123:

I tell you. Completely agree angry
The Abacha's family stole billions of dollars from the coffers of Nigeria, in a sane environment, these idio.t that is suing the government will be in jail, all the assets stolen by his useless late father & cronies will be confiscated but because Nigeria is a zoo where anything goes, he has the audacity to even talk about suing despite all the atrocities perpetrated by his useless late father who is resting in pieces in the grave sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by eph123(f): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2017
AngelicBeing:
The Abacha's family stole billions of dollars from the coffers of Nigeria, in a sane environment, these idio.t that is suing the government will be in jail, all the assets stolen by his useless late father & cronies will be confiscated but because Nigeria is a zoo where anything goes, he has the audacity to even talk about suing despite all the atrocities perpetrated by his useless late father who is resting in pieces in the grave sad

Wouldn't blame him, when the number 1 citizen of the country has assured them and publicly proclaimed that their family / evil dictator of a dad did not steal, what would you expect?

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by AngelicBeing: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2017
eph123:

Wouldn't blame him, when the number 1 citizen of the country has assured them and publicly proclaimed that their family / evil dictator of a dad did not steal, what would you expect?
True that sad
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 20, 2017
greatgod2012:
Oil is the major reason the Northerners are fighting for one Nigeria, nothing else!

Exactly after all, president is minister of petroleum
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2017
eph123:

I think it may also have happened during the military era when those leaders wouldn't have had a say anyway, but this is one thing I think Jonathan should have pushed for although trust the North to gang up against him.
The ND feel cool being oil riggers and going offshore where they will be paid peanuts. It was the Asaris and Tompolos who felt that enough is enough.

The people need to band together and fight their common enemy. Resource control should be their ain agenda and the youths need education more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2017
me69:
offshore na Niger Delta too
No. It's Lake Chad

Adaka
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by talk2uwem(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2017
can you imagine, because previous govt has bin keeping quite over your father's looted fund, now you have the mind to sue a constituted authority. bros you must be joking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Oshodi Market Demolition / El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) / DSS Releases Gabriel Suswam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.