Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip (24044 Views)

Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn / [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m / SERAP Sues FG & Fashola Over Inability To Share Free Pre-paid Metre To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by eph123(f): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
The ND feel cool being oil riggers and going offshore where they will be paid peanuts. It was the Asaris and Tompolos who felt that enough is enough.

The people need to band together and fight their common enemy. Resource control should be their ain agenda and the youths need education more

Completely agree. Classic case of monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.

Meanwhile these Northern thieves only steal for their immediate families, the region still remains the least developed despite all the Presidents and massive looters they've produced. People must continue to speak out against these bloody thieves.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by irepsuccess: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2017
greatgod2012:
Oil is the major reason the Northerners are fighting for one Nigeria, nothing else!
u can say that again!!
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by vRendoh(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2017
sasko:
.Is he fighting for oil blocs in Borno or far away Niger Delta

cool
...THE ONLY REASON
THE BOX MUST NOT BREAK
BY THUNDER .BY ..FIRE ..WE MUST STAY AS ONE cry
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2017
eph123:

Completely agree. Classic case of monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.

Meanwhile these Northern thieves only steal for their immediate families, the region still remains the least developed despite all the Presidents and massive looters they've produced. People must continue to speak out against these bloody thieves.
The Northern elite took away education from the masses that's why the north can't advance in this millennium.

A visit to the North will make you slap anyone that tells you there is hope for this country
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by jbhill(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2017
ABACHA FAMILY,HMMM.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2017
greatgod2012:
Oil is the major reason the Northerners are fighting for one Nigeria, nothing else!

Imagine
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2017
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by eph123(f): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
The Northern elite took away education from the masses that's why the north can't advance in this millennium.

A visit to the North will make you slap anyone that tells you there is hope for this country

Sad.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by JobagoNigeria: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Is it his father's personal property. Imaging, criminals of nowadays aren't ashamed of their atrocities instead they fight government to allow them enjoy looted wealths. Is a shame

[www.JobagoNigeria.com]
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Codes151(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2017
sasko:
.Is he fighting for oil blocs in Borno or far away Niger Delta
i tire o
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by jpphilips(m): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
This is where i expect the Niger Deltans to be more vocal. Imagine a man from the North fighting to claim an oil well in the Niger Delta

Nigeria is a big fraud.

Mohammed Abacha should be facing corruption charges but the Northerners are Saints

An average ND youth feels more comfortable working the oil rigs of these northern theives.

#Pity

Who told you the block is in Niger delta? go and read for your JAMB!!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2017
jpphilips:

Who told you the block is in Niger delta? go and read for your JAMB!!
Wrote it in 2001. St John of God college Awka. Type K. Paid I650 for the form. .

Need more
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by jpphilips(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2017
MyGeneration:

You sir are an idiot.

All this rubbish wont make Niger delta support ur mumu Biafra.

Am igbo before u start ur Afonja rubbish.
*may d best man win in d lawsuit be it mohammed, fg or etete*

There are people you disregard, these are people that can't pass a simple course in geography, come to the internet to exhume stup!dity,
ask her to give you the location of OPL 245, once she hears oil block, her brain blanks. Extremely dvmb individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2017
MyGeneration:

U need to rid urself from hate for anything north.
I am igbo and will never support Biafra
Bye bye. You will be banned for breaking rule2. I'm sending a mail right away.

N/B Nobody was talking Biafra there
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by MyGeneration(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2017
jpphilips:

There are people you disregard, these are people that can't pass a simple course in geography, come to the internet to exhume stup!dity,
ask her to give you the location of OPL 245, once she hears oil block, her brain blanks. Extremely dvmb individuals.
The way they talk annoys me alot.
Cant they put reasoning first before sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by jpphilips(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
Wrote it in 2001. St John of God college Awka. Type K. Paid I650 for the form. .

Need more

You wrote jamb in 2001, so I guess you should be between 32-34yrs if you are not academically deficient, while you took jamb, did you not write geography? regardless at 30+ you have out lived half of your life time going by the UN life expectancy of Nigerians, why is it too much for your brain to ask for the location of the block before calling on the Niger deltans to do what they do best?
This is the internet not your living room, if you read a news that overwhelms your IQ, skip it and focus on Linda ikeji where your likes gossip about germinating children, leave oil block for brains who understand it.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by MyGeneration(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
Bye bye. You will be banned for breaking rule2. I'm sending a mail right away.

N/B Nobody was talking Biafra there
From d moment u insulted Nigeria i didnt need a sooth sayer to tell me where you are going.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by 989900: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Same guy the whole north had to lobby for to get him off his murder charges, you should be 6 feet beneath just like your father, you senile m0f0.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2017
jpphilips:

You wrote jamb in 2001, so I guess you should be between 32-34yrs if you are not academically deficient, while you took jamb, did you not write geography? regardless at 30+ you have out lived half of your life time going by the UN life expectancy of Nigerians, why is it too much for your brain to ask for the location of the block before calling on the Niger deltans to do what they do best?
This is the internet not your living room, if you read a news that overwhelms your IQ, skip it and focus on Linda ikeji where your likes gossip about germinating children, leave oil block for brains who understand it.
Please tell me Mr Geographer where Akwa Ibom oil wells are located? Now tell me how many nautical miles can a state claim as it's land mass?

I won't reply you again and if you insult me i will gladly use the report button

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by menwongo(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

You are the confused one.

The government has never hidden it's intention of transferring the field to proven international operators by way of transparent bidding.

Your likes were busy praising the Etetes of this world not realising that sometimes such people are mere figureheads who have little or no say in the day to day running of corporations they oversee.

In this case both parties are hoping one or the other gets the verdict in their favour. In other words, heads or tails they win.

Who made this one to cry?

You are the most confused being on earth if you think the biddings were open.
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by jpphilips(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
Please tell me Mr Geographer where Akwa Ibom oil wells are located? Now tell me how many nautical miles can a state claim as it's land mass?

I won't reply you again and if you insult me i will gladly use the report button

Where is Akwaibom on that article? damn!!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by SalamRushdie: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Now this is getting clearer .. so this guy was locked up and his oil well sold and the money was shared by the PDP and then he was released ...hahahahah ..Naija I hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
who else see the burnt offering fingers behind his head lol. I pity Deltans
Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by mrsfavour(f): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
This is where i expect the Niger Deltans to be more vocal. Imagine a man from the North fighting to claim an oil well in the Niger Delta

Nigeria is a big fraud.

Mohammed Abacha should be facing corruption charges but the Northerners are Saints

An average ND youth feels more comfortable working the oil rigs of these northern theives.

#Pity
sis,when they strike now,Nigerians will call them names and FG may come after them. the county needs prayer. Abacha son fighting for oil blocks after how many years?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip by mrsfavour(f): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
greatgod2012:
on point sis. nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Oshodi Market Demolition / Metuh’s Torn Statement Linked Jonathan To N400m – EFCC / El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.