Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? (1934 Views)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by whywhyogun: 7:31am On Mar 20, 2017
many pacifists and hypocrites (they usually are 2 irrelevant groups of people) claim that, they are satisfied with what god gave to them, an organ, with any size.

but god has also given another thing to them, which is vanity, or , in a euphemistic way, a competitive and jealous mind. men would feel insecure if they possess a less-than-average organ. is it true or not for you?

how do you feel if you have a small organ ? or even though you have an organ with a large size , you still secretly wish that it would be bigger ? so , what size is the ceiling ? does it virtually exist ?

how about ladies, do you show an indifferent attitude to this issue ? or do you subtly encourage such a competitive and jealous mind among men ? how large size is ok for you ? just say a number. 15cm ? or any other number ?
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by jonaifame22(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2017
No
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by REIIGN(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2017
Lol, nah....
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:57am On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin

ONCE U GO BLACK, YOU'LL NEVER GO BACK grin grin cheesy

By that saying, generally black men have a monstrous c0ck, ready to destroy any female womb wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2017
Senseless as always
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2017
Gimme an extra inch or two, I need big preek wey dey shift womb

1 Like

Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 20, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin grin

By that saying, generally black men have a monstrous c0ck, ready to destroy any female womb wink grin
so that saying about once u go black and never going back exist over there? cheesy
thought its only in yankee they say such words grin
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by Bluezy13(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2017
Hehehe... Funny threads this morning...

Gentleman smiley
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Your mama rival do use your brain fry Akara! What hopeless fool you are!
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2017
lefulefu:

so that saying about once u go black and never going back exist over there? cheesy
thought its only in yankee they say such words grin

grin grin

Hahahahah...it's an international phrase ooo cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
my 19inches don dey okay for me
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by whywhyogun: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin grin

my question is "do you wish it to be bigger ?"
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by whywhyogun: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Senseless as always

do u wish your peniss to be bigger ? honestly answer
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by whywhyogun: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
ceejayx:
Gimme an extra inch or two, I need big preek wey dey shift womb

how long is your peniss for now ? is it too short ?
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by whywhyogun: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Your mama rival do use your brain fry Akara! What hopeless fool you are!

are you afraid of an oversize peniss to drill you ?
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by whywhyogun: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
NevetsIbot:
my 19inches don dey okay for me

see ?! this man is honest .
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by whywhyogun: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
jonaifame22:
No

you want to marry a man with a puny coock?
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

do u wish your peniss to be bigger ? honestly answer
How far have you gone with your own?
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
whywhyogun:
many pacifists and hypocrites (they usually are 2 irrelevant groups of people) claim that, they are satisfied with what god gave to them, an organ, with any size.

but god has also given another thing to them, which is vanity, or , in a euphemistic way, a competitive and jealous mind. men would feel insecure if they possess a less-than-average organ. is it true or not for you?

how do you feel if you have a small organ ? or even though you have an organ with a large size , you still secretly wish that it would be bigger ? so , what size is the ceiling ? does it virtually exist ?

how about ladies, do you show an indifferent attitude to this issue ? or do you subtly encourage such a competitive and jealous mind among men ? how large size is ok for you ? just say a number. 15cm ? or any other number ?
They are small down theregringrin
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind18:
They are small down theregringrin
Oyin, you self won increase your diick?
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oyin, you self won increase your diick?
I like my small dic.k, bikogrin
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind18:
Hahahaha...
Don't you wanna make girls cry while riding them?
Don't you wanna shift their wombs with your mighty rod??

I think you need enlargement
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by TrapHedges(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Seriously... Why ogun
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hahahaha...

Don't you wanna make girls cry while riding them?

Don't you wanna shift their wombs with your mighty rod??

I think you need enlargement
I use it like a master tongue paddling every corner grin
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Oyind18:
I use it like a master tongue paddling every corner grin
Hehe... You are so good at your own game hun
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by whywhyogun: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

How far have you gone with your own?

my peniss is 0cm.

because i have no peniss
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

my peniss is 0cm.
because i have no peniss
Sorry, who chopped up your peniss
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by whywhyogun: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Oyind18:

how big is yours ?
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

how big is yours ?
whywhyogun, missing me? cool
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by whywhyogun: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Oyind18:
whywhyogun, missing me? cool

gross !

just tell me your size, and get away !
Re: Gentleman, Do You wish Your Peniss To Be Bigger? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

gross !

just tell me your size, and get away !
Answer me, yes or no

(1) (Reply)

The Day My Phobia Almost Resulted Into Cold Blooded Murder.... / When Was The Last Time You Were Brought Home This way ? / I Need Your Advice, My Girl Threatens To Quit..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.